Alan's Thoughts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,189 Followers

"I'm so glad I caught you before heading out," she said. "The fumigation is all done, so my friend came to pick me up. I was just about to call you."

Just then, another girl emerged from the relatively dark confines of his apartment. She was a latina girl with a heart-shaped face and luxurious hair that came to her waste. She barely came up to his breastbone. She wore a yellow tube top and tiny shorts that weren't trying very hard to hide anything, stretched across curves and cleavage right and left.

"Hey, I don't wanna have to come back, M, are you sure..." she started, but then spotted Alan. Her face went through a rapid series of expressions. First was surprise, then distrust with a bit of disgust. Then her eyes widened, and as they drifted over him, a genuine, sizzling smile played across her mouth, and she gave a little hop, just enough to send those barely-contained tits into a good jiggle. She obviously wasn't much of a poker player.

"Uncle Alan, this is my friend Ashley," Mira said, smiling with a lot of teeth. "Ash, this is my uncle."

"So nice to meet you!" Ashley glittered. Alan profered a hand, but she plowed right passed it into a tight hug, making sure to press her knockers into him firmly. She wasn't quite a brazen as Mira, but one of her hands did creep down a little toward his thigh. It was a good while longer than a normal hug, and when she stepped away, Alan could see her nipples poking through the tube top a little.

It took a moment for Mira to speak. Her face was tensed like she was trying to hold back her laughter. "I just wanted to say thank you, Unc. Thanks for letting me crash so unexpectedly, and being there for me, and not turning me right over to my dad."

She grinned at him, her tongue moving a little behind her teeth. "And thanks for all the, uh, hospitality. You were the perfect... host." He gave her a sour look, and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I was glad I could help," Alan said anyway. "Let me know if you need anything."

"Well," Mira said, glancing at Ashley, who wasn't doing a very good job at subtly checking out his ass, "how about I text you our address? We would love for you to come over some time."

"Fuck yes," Ashley said, absently running her thumb through the waistband of her tiny shorts. "You can come by anytime. We'll roll out the red carpet."

Mira gave her friend another glance, barely holding a snicker, and grabbed the handle of her biggest suitcase. "C'mon Ash, we better get going, our taxi is waiting."

"Fine, fine... but see you around, right Alan?" Ashley said as she grabbed some other bags and trailed after Mira.

Alan didn't say anything, but merely waved them off, feeling the intense boner in his pants.

When they were gone, he lumbered inside, and threw himself on his couch. He lay there for an indeterminable amount of time, long enough for it to get dark. Then he reached into his pocket with his good hand, and pulling out his phone, he opened his contacts. A moment later, it was dialing.

It rang a few times. Then the voicemail message came: "Wait, how do I—is it already—" and then a beep.

"Hey dad," Alan said, voice tired. "Um... I really need to talk to you. It's important. Would you please call or Skype me as soon as you get the chance? Please? Thank you."

He hung up, and his arm fell limp. He didn't bother to get in bed, and slept that night on the couch.

blkngry
blkngry
2,189 Followers