All Comments on 'Alaska Adventure Pt. 03'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Great conclusion to this body-slam-on-a-bed-of-nails, story. You're a good storyteller, but you need a proofreader, second set of eyes. You know, someone to change 'sail' to 'sale', fix the contractions, etc. It's like showing up to a nice dinner with gravy already on your tie. I'll look 'em over, if you want.

.

Anyway, the story was a good 'un. Wisdom and love prevailed. 5/5!!! More like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG so Bad, the previous chapitre were Bad but this RAAC ending is the worst, i laught pretty hard thx, ahah.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Terrible writing

'Sail' instead of 'sale' (you did this twice)

'There' instead of 'their'

'Baulk' when it should have been 'balk'

'Nighty days' instead of 'Ninety'

Lori or Lorie or is it two different people

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an atrociously disgusting writer you are… and besides the piss poor putrid storyline… ur English sucks worse then the your cocksucking !!! Get a bloody editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nope

RAAC after the stunt in Alaska, the ease of a lesbian affair, her prostitution and the illegitimate child is completely unacceptable - aggravatingly, you can see a certain self-denial (to put it very mildly) through her view of things.

The child's behaviour is also... not comprehensible

-but it seems to be in fashion with LW that the closest family members either betray the MC or support/encourage the behaviour. ew!

I guess "Moving on and leaving the past behind" would have worked fine. BTB maybe, he did not seem the spitefull kind. But RAAC - esp like this... uhm no

this is not a story that makes a functioning whole, even considering that this is a lit story.

BUT he has definitely put in a lot more effort than some others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What goddamn nonsense, that he would get back together with her after all of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like every story about a whore and a cuckold, this one is also pointless and stupid. The whore has fucked a lot of men and a woman. She did things with them that she refused her husband and he remained faithful to her, took her bastard and proudly wore his horns 0*

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

2 chapters later to find out that he was a pussy from birth. So now he is stuck taking care of some other guys kid knowing it... plz write a short story about a bear killing him cuz that would make more since then this bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a charming cuck's story! I hope she will fuck any of his friends and neighbors and give the happy cuckold many little sluts as their momy!

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
No Way Back

The events in Alaska would PREVENT any reconcilliation, Making the baby 'Rodger's' isn't any kind of benefit to this situation and may make it less likely for a reconcilliation. I have read the sequels and other versions and they contribute to this opinion. The initial intent of 'Amanda' to cheat precludes any RAAC. Amanda is a slut and unsuitable for partnership, marriage or any sort of cohabitation. 'Rodger' needs to get a life and move on from this nasty tramp 2** from me but well written but for the odd hiccup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate Cuck stories, but for a Cuck story... You did outstanding job! Well Done!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

So, this pathetic, weak, spineless cuck allowed himself to be manipulated by his slut, whore, wife (ex-wife) and then fucked her without even bothering to use a condom. I mean, how worthless could he possibly get.

After a year, now looking completely different, perhaps with tinted contact lenses, he could have gone back to the lodge. Gone out with the Brandon driver again to "hunt moose" and then just shot the prick. He knew how to use a gun. Leaving the body for the bears to get! Whether he burnt down the lodge or shot the owner and anyone still working there that he recognised, would depend if he tried to get away with things.

Let's face it. he was dead in the head after a year and still did NOTHING to get back at those guys for drugging him and for fucking his wife, under duress.

Then to pretend he was the father of his ex-wife's bastard child... was just ridiculous. True cuck material.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"Jesse was twenty-one years old now, while Lora was a year younger, at twenty." - At least you can do basic arithmetic! If Jesse is 21, and Lora is a year younger, it's obvious she's 20, there's no need to tell us.

\

Odd names - Lora would more usually be Laura, and Rodger[s] is usually a last name, a first name would be Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" You see, I had to ask myself, would I be happier with or without Amanda in my life. "

Except he never ever tried to be happy without her. Just sat on his ass feeling sorry for himself instead of getting out of his self inflected misery and working to make a better life for himself without her. He's romanticizing about past that doesn't exist except in his mind. If you hold on to the past and ignore the possibility of a better future than you'll never have one. Unrealistic reconciliation with no work or effort on the part of Amanda to reform or make amends for the hurt and pain she inflected. When you award a cheater like this you just enforce their sense of entitlement.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

It fails the believability test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look up the difference between “sail” and “sale”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her actions in Alaska were selfish and designed to hurt Rodger as much as possible. It’s not enough that she had an affair, she went out of her way to do the things she refused her husband, the man she claimed to love more than anything.

Now she’s in her mid-40’s with a kid. Her daughter will graduate high school in time for mom to claim OAS….and you want us to believe they re reconciled! Seriously?

And how did she burn through her half of the divorce settlement as well as alimony?

This was stupid and dragged us down with it.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Sorry im confused why would any man want to be married or get married again to a prostitute? She claims she "over" it and monkey is off her back now. Really? Well itsthe writers story and thier fantasy.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

He deserved this. What a miserable wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You win the Facepalm Award for 2021. I'd have spent my money from the house on another Alaskan hunting trip and would have had five extra special trophies on the wall when she got to the trailer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So let's see, He's a pussy as his wife is ravaged, which she likes being slutty. Admitting she would cheat. He divorces, which wakes her up to her selfish destruction. He has a pity party, eventually reconciling with her. Then he tries to put her in a compromising situation like suggesting a swingers club, after all that happened? I mean while the story was entertaining it was also a dumpster fire. Like watching a train wreck. Oh and no there is no 'unconditional love,' that's just Hallmark bullshit. Every single person has their tolerance or threshold. This guy had no spine, hell his divorce was probably more of his self loathing instead of what she did.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nope! So disappointed with Roger. he takes the whore back, raises another mans kid and never seeks revenge on those scumbags. A total wimp. 2*s is the most I can give this. I had much hope for Roger but he failed at every turn, especially when he was turned on by his wife's betrayal while still in Alaska. He was young enough to find a better woman.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

….. Dude. He never came to terms with this. He became so depressed his body was killing himself, as in he lost 15 pounds and his hair turned white.

The only reason he would suddenly be back with her is if he just buried his feelings on this. And she might have come to terms with everything she’d done, but ambushing him like she did at dinner? Means she is still just selfish, caring about her and her baby more than what she did to Roger, caring more about herself and getting back with Roger than trying to help him heal.

I normally don’t ask this, but would you offer an alternative? I’m not asking for a BTB, just a story where he actually heals, not what happened here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate stories of weak men

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rodgers NEEDS a return visit to Alaska. An unfortunate trip that takes place during the peak season of Kodiak and Grizzly agressiveness. One in which a bush pilot, sheriff, Brandon, Mr. Calloway and two 20 something year old guys end up being mauled and eaten by bears fattening up prior to hibernating or coming out of hibernation. A horrifying event in which the bears invade the hunting lodge, maybe attracted by the smell of food from inside. Who could have left that door open overnight, especially during the time of year the bears feed so voraciously? And only one lucky survivor...Rodger!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

I like RAAC stories but there is NO WAY anyone would take this slut back. This nothing but a cuck story, and they suck. You are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the return to Alaska idea for Rodger but that puts him on their home turf. How about Mr. Calloway and his crew making a trip to the Sportsman's Paradise of Louisiana? When they get there it turns out their guide for the backwater swamp gator hunt is a guy named...Rodgers. Maybe the Bush pilot and sheriff can come along a few days later to join in the hunt only to find there has been a series of unfortunate events. And they just keep coming! - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you can't spell, you can't write grammatically correct sentences consistently, and your story lines are disjointed and/or don't make any sense. this effort is the mirror image of the last story of yours that i read some months ago, i'm done. nothing new or worth reading.

greenman440greenman440over 2 years ago

Jeez, what a loser Rodger is (btw, why doesn't he spell his name correctly? ..Roger) Given what a total wimp he is, why on earth would his slut wife even want to be back with him? You should just have had him top himself in his trailer, would have been a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wanted them back together. Pity you didn't want to spend the time coming up with a story to support why. Oh, yeah, you wrote a "story" but it ignored everything feeling, every thought Rodger had that was in the other chapters.

.

He loved her, he missed her, and that was enough. BULLSHIT!

.

This is illogical, it is stupid, and a rating of 1 is too high.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC Im getting tired of having to type about how stupid a story is. And this asinine cuck story, and yes this IS exactly what you wrote, ranks up there with some of the cuck stories that didnt try to hide it.

A weak, witless cuck husband is what you gave us, Im guessing its part of your fantasy, especially with the pregnant part, because you little pussies just love that idea to death.

When a RAAC story is nothing but a smoke screen for another cuck story, you earn a 1 and one fuck of a good laugh from us. Theres more of a chance that a MAGA't could spell his name correctly, without help, than any husband getting back together with a POS like her.

Epic fail Cuckie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unconditional love is not love. it is a slave towards another. they can beat you, mistreat you, betray you, disrespect you, and you'll still let them. that is not love, that's toxic behavior.

love is a two-way street. full stop. unconditional love means you're willing to forgo loving yourself. that is VERY unhealthy. conditional love is the only true love. but they need to be healthy conditions. it's not that difficult.

treat others as you would treat yourself. love is a working relationship of giving and taking on both parties. it's about trust and open communication. it's about loyalty and respect. love may be slightly more complex than, "ME DO GOOD THINGS FOR YOU. YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME. ME NO MIND". That is unconditional love. It's simpler, but it's so very horrible.

I don't mind a RAAC though, please don't twist my point here. Disrespect and toxic damage done to another can never be undone, but it can be a learning experience. There's nothing to prevent someone from forgiving and learning to slowly trust an past abusive lover.

My only bone to pick is the inane ideas of unconditional love. It is folly. It is far more damaging to blanket forgive abuse because you feel you have to. Some notion of slave-like unconditional love, twisted as to appear a higher noble virtue, drilled into someone. The idea that they grow up to think being abused and hurt is something they have to accept because they aspire to this 'noble virtue'.

No one should excuse abuse. No one should accept abuse. It needs to be dragged out into the stark light of day. Expose it for what it is. If someone feels true remorse for being an abuser, the notion of unconditional love will only give them a free-pass. They'd never grow from it. And the abused will simply grin and bear the abuse. The toxicity would grow into the lives of everyone living with or near the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

should have called the cops in Alaska

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I was hoping Roger would go back to Alaska for a little payback, but that didn’t happen. That part is ok, but getting back together with a cheating wife, and failed prostitute is just a little too much. Committing to raise someone else’s child is the final nail for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a hunting trip. Don't they use guns when hunting? Why didn't Roger use one of the guns to end his tormentors? Oh, right, that would be murder. Can't have that. Unfortunately the MC reflects the same intelligence and testosterone level as the author. Glad he's happy raising his whore's bastard. Someone has to occupy that end of the bell shaped curve.

Thanks for taking one for the team.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

... Pathetic.

Nothing else to add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That fact that you can't even spell the word reconciliation is at least a partial explanation of why this is so idiotic from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did the divorce go through and no one notice she was expecting?

Children are the core focus in divorces and an unborn child may need a lot of money. No way this wasn't revealed during the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK. Must admit, was prepared to ignore this eight-pager (in three parts), since I was a bit put off with the ending revelation. But then I saw the comments, of which the second one was an Anonymous blast that referenced "Legio Patria Nostra" - so decided to troll through the rest of the comments to see if this was just a random remark or if the man himself had commented. And so I found his fulsome praise, apt critique of the grammar and typo errors, and generous offer to look over ibenton stories in the future before they get posted. This made me reconsider. It was a fairly erotic story throughout, with real hurt feelings. The quote from DG Hear clearly became the theme of this story. Therefore, I can see why Rodger (and yes, sbrooks103, one can have "Rodger" as a first name, and why can't a daughter be named "Lora" ?) made the decision he did. King_MacAulay makes a good point that the path to recovery could have been better filled in. But nobody's perfect. So I gave this a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Poor cuck

I hope her realizes the woman he misses, is not the same as the one he reconciled. The former was apparently a loving wife. The later is a bisexual, cuckolding whore raising somebody else's child. There is no doubt Rodger will end being a totally henpecked husband. I guess there are cucks willing to live than way until they turn out to be HIV positive or getting some other incurable STD. I found it disgusting to live that way, but for the author is OK... I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great ending with the revelation to the daughter about the DNA. Forget the naysayers. Good stories donot always end perfectly to be enjoyed by a reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author cannot be anything like a man to promote this illiterate gibberish. He can't spell and has no command of the english language or even the meaning of many words. His one handed typing will lead to blindness - or at least severe chafing and a dick that small probably can't take much. The mind boggles that anyone could offer such drivel. The self flagellation that produced this crap has probably already taken its full toll as this guy certainly does not have any balls if he thinks this is a 'story'.

lbentonlbentonover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello.

I have no idea why the powers to be at Lit will NOT make a category for "cheating" "Cheating Wives" Or "Cuckold" but they wont. witch leaves a number of people to read stories that they wont enjoy. But on the other hand Some people like to read these stories and enjoy them very much.

I love to righting them. they are fun and when I do them correctly they had a real appeal to them. None the less, it really isn't my fault that you chose to read them but thank you very much none the less.

lee

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

As I always say, idiots don't die out. The fact that this author has now gone down into the cuckolding cesspool shows that one always has to reckon with the worst in life. Even otherwise consistently good authors can suddenly have a brain fart and become idiots!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Quite a few homonyms, even in your comment. Strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! The wife got to sow her oats for a brief spell and they ended up together in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The mother of stupid cucks is always pregnant.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

I get this was both a cuckold and a reconciliation story, I usualy avoid them but for some reason read this series. I kept waiting for vengeance, it felt like the seeds were there but never came out. But the thing was that he wasn’t a willing cuckold, but never did anything about it

I’ll give it a solid three stars because you did warn this was a cuckold story, and for me that is hard to read.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

'Love' makes us do STUPID things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrible, just plain horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a pathetic RAAC? Do you even read the garbage you write you effin moron

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

so npothing against the blackmailing rapist just let it keep happening to anyone that goes up to that camp wtf most vile female i have seen in any of the stories on here and she got forgiven and turned him into her cucky now nice i guess ewww

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rodgers for sure has some of his screws missing

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

So the asswipes in alaska got off with no punishment so they could victimize another couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far I have read stories by this author that are either sad stories that are really good or really shitty and stupid stories. Amiwrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this the story cucks read to each other in cuck therapy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has a new record... three of the worst stories in a row! And all three stories are in one story line, all are about a wife who is really a whore, all are poorly written, vile, unbelievable, and have a husband the wife betrays, humiliates, and turns into a cuck.

The author seems to do a good job of writing incest stories, but all his loving wife stories are terrible. To bad.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Okay, … there and their, sail and sale, another and an other, You need to clean up you story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Giving a three for the writing, composition and personality definition.

Don't care for the plot; read it with anticipation that there would be a different set of endings--was disappointed that I didn't find them. But the scenario depicted was the scenario the author envisioned, and while I didn't like it, well...what was written was competently done.

It would be nice if you wrote a sequel where the MC grew some cojones and slipped back into Alaska on a solitary hunting trip and blew the "fuckers" away (including the bush pilot and sheriff), leaving them for the bears at the dump.

Okay. On to the next.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How you must hate men to write a story with such a stupid sissy wimp cuck. Taking her back, believing the kid was his, just beyond believable. The first time my kids tried to make me talk to the cheating skank slut I'd have forced them to kill me to make me stay in a room with her. They are worse than their mom since they know what she did and demanded the dad take her back. And she continues to admit how much she loved being their slut! Buy her a one way ticket back to them and be done with her. Beyond terrible!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After a less than promising start this turned into quite a touching little tale flawed human beings destroying and then managing to rekindle their relationship. The author made a few silly spelling errors that will only feed the ire of the Literotica Taliban who hate anyone who doesn't share their passion for misogyny and revenge.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bad story from an otherwise great author

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 months ago

I don't know how any man could come to that conclusion to re marry a woman who could so devastatingly do the things she did I can understand her being close enough to see her ex husband but knowing that the child was the product of the worst time in your life. Every time you look at her being reminded of that horrible experience.

I was so invested in the story to the very last paragraph. So disappointed

If they just stayed ex's with benifits and he was able to start another relationship with another woman that would if been a much more equitable outcome bo sort of balance the scale

I think this author is a very skilled writer

Darren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Almost a 5 star except I hate cheating slut regardless of the motives (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This screams of misandry. To an extent, all stories revolving around the cuckolding fetish do. But most are blatant which is more honest. Writing a story that's obvious cuck fetish fuel and pretending it's an actual story with proper characters, motives and such, is worse. You have to create characters who act like they don't live in a world where monogamy is the default in a marriage. With wives wondering what's wrong with their husband being gloomy after some dudes ran a train on them. And husbands having to act apologetic to pretty much everyone about not wanting to stay with a gangbang slut. While that shouldn't be even a thought from people around him. Having to change social rules in order for your characters to work in a story that's not fantasy or sci fi, is just jarring to read. Reading some comments makes me think this kind of story may be a bit if wishful thinking of how society should be. Thank god it isn't and you can only see this shit in fantastical cuck manifestos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a fucking awful ending. I was so hopeful he'd be able to cut himself free from the whore that his wife became, but then at the last minute, the author turned him into a washcloth and his ex-wife into a saint. It's such a contrived plot device for the ex and, in my opinion, speaks of some real deep-seated contempt for husbands.

I was really hoping he'd return to Alaska to exact his revenge. That would have been a truly fantastic conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES