Alaska Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the absolute truth of it. I very much enjoyed them wanting me and fucking me. All of them." She finally looked back into Rodger's eyes. "I was so wound up in the dirty, slutty, lustful sex, that I had ignored the man who I love more than everything else combined...you."

"The men were taking such good care of me, that the only time I really paid attention to you was when that bastard Brandon made me fuck him while I was laying with you in our hotel bed, or on your lap. He was a sick bastard!" she spat out.

"I can't tell you how much I missed you."

"Well, have you got the monkey off you yet?"

"Yes, all the way. I haven't had sex with anyone since shortly after we came home."

"You wanna sell me a piece of your ass now?" Rodger almost demanded, still angry at the sordid details.

"No, if you want one you can have it. But I am done with that. In fact, you can fuck me anyway you wish. I owe you more than that." She said carefully watching her husband's reaction.

Rodger reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelope. He tossed it to her.

She looked confused as she picked it up and held it in her hand.

"I got it out of your mail box the other day. Thought we could find out together."

Amanda read the return address 'DNA Diagnostics'. Her eyes widened as she took the somewhat wrinkled envelope and opened it. She read what it said, then she began to hyperventilate. Breathing in and out so fast, Rodger worried she would pass out. Then she started jumping up and down like a giddy little girl.

"She's yours, she's yours, she's yours!!" She screamed out over and over again and then jumped into his lap, kissing him and holding him tightly.

Rodger took her kisses and soon began to kiss her back. Soon his hands where on her breasts and they were naked in bed, fucking and Sucking, Amanda was allowing him to do anything he wished to her body.

He pounded into her cunt with his cock, he fucked her throat as deep as his long slender cock could get, bouncing his balls off her chin with each stroke. He even found her 'Not so virgin' ass a delight as he fucked into her bowels relentlessly. For the next several years Amanda almost never said 'no' to him. It didn't matter what he wanted or which hole he wanted either.

Amanda found that Rodger would more than fulfill all her slutty desires. He paid her for sex, sometimes. But she would take him out to a very nice supper after he filled which ever hole he wanted. He even offered to take her to a swinger's club.

Amanda thought about it for a long time but declined his offer saying. "I will only fuck another man, if you ask me to. Other than that, I am a one-man whore."

Rodger decided to keep her that way, being a cuckold was just too painful.

Two years after their trip to Alaska, they remarried.

Epilog:

Rodger, Regina and Amanda, bought another house, using the proceeds Rodger had saved under his bed from the sail of their first home. He had paid over half down on a smaller two bedroom, but it was more than big enough for the three of them.

It wasn't until Regina's fifth birthday that Lorie took Rodger aside. And asked? "Dad, I don't understand something. Remember when you gave me the hair samples of your DNA, I pulled some hair samples from Regina too. Only when I got the results back, it said that there was 'NO, matches found'?

Rodger embraced his daughter. Then whispered in her ear, "I know. You see, I had to ask myself, would I be happier with or without Amanda in my life. You know that answer. You're the one who told me that I was miserable the day we went out for dinner." He smiled at his daughter. "I just couldn't let pride or my ego keep me from being happy." He took a long breath. "I love your mother; she broke my heart for sure. But love is supposed to be unconditional. Or it really isn't love at all, now, is it?"

"I still feel a lot of pain when I think about what had happened. But your mom has been a thousand times more loving than she's ever been. I think it is her way of making amends to me. We also do more things together now; we are going on a cruise next month." Rodger smiled at his daughter and held her tightly. "Don't tell your mom that I faked the results, please. It would only hurt her."

End.

Thank you for reading.

LEE