Alderlands Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
NSFW DnD.
2.4k words
4.75
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate awoke early in the morning. Her body was still a little sore yet felt so good at the same time. It had not even been a day and still, she had gotten fucked so fast by two different people in just that time. She wondered to herself if she could get out of this time at the pace new fuckers approached her or if this was the last stop on the journey she had just started.

The small room was lit up by a fireplace that was burning on its last log. The morning cold had started to creep in from the sheet-covered windows and she could feel it in her body. She sat up, looked around, and spotted her clothes on a chair right next to a tall mirror. She slowly got out of bed, stood up, and on shaky legs made her way over to the pile of clothes. She dressed, socks first, followed by her skirt, and as she stood in front of the mirror ready to put on her buttoned shirt she stopped.

On her belly, there seemed to be some sort of black markings, like ink. But as she looked the ink seemed to disappear and reappear in a steady motion. She stepped closer to the mirror and caressed the marking with her fingers while trying to get a better look.

The markings seemed to have the shape of a circle with what looked like a balled-up serpent in the middle. Kate knew she didn't have that tattoo before, and she was overcome with flashbacks of the hooded man. Was this mark his doing and what kind of magic had he used to do it? She could feel herself filled with terror and fear. Was the marking something dangerous, was it a way to track her, or was it just some markings he had done. She couldn't be sure, but she was sure this wasn't just some normal markings, something felt demonic about them.

As she was putting the last of her armor she noticed five gold coins laying on the chair. She looked at them with suspicion as she did not have any coins, she had spent all of it getting here on that ship. Yet she could still figure out who had left them there. Memories of last night flashed before her eyes as she was having a great time with the man. She had never met him before, but one thing she was sure of was that the man was a skilled bard. No normal man could seduce her that quickly and with so little effort, and she remembered how sensitive she had been last night which she assumed was another of the bard's powerful magics at work. She had a hatred for bards, as they had so much power over people if they wanted to. The power to seduce anyone from either the holiest of priestesses of devoted celibacy to break their vows or maybe get a queen to betray her king for the bards bastard.

Love or hate him, she wasn't sure which side to take and while she did not like him leaving her money like she was a common whore she still placed the coins in her empty pouch. She did wonder to herself if she would meet him again, she could not deny to herself that some of his power was something she enjoyed while getting fucked.

As she went down the stairs to the great hall she was greeted by a different site from the day before. The other night the entire room was filled with drunk and happy people, singing together and raising their mugs to toast whatever was going right for them at the moment. Now the great hall resembles a silent tomb, except for the very few guests eating their breakfast before setting off.

Kate didn't care for breakfast as she quickly exited the door into the streets. As she exited the building she started to look up and down the long street. Her eyes were searching for something that could help her. A church was not perhaps the best idea as she feared she might get imprisoned in its dungeons, but maybe a runesmith or some other religious order. She started to walk down the street, looking from building to building searching for something helpful. After some searching, she stopped as her gaze fell on a door with a blue flaming heart painted on it. She was sure this very symbol belonged to the Followers of Caana. Caana was a goddess of knowledge and her wisdom was shared with her followers that tried to help the lost souls seeking help.

She knew when it came to religious orders this was the best she could ask for as the followers would not reject nor turn her over even if she was possessed by a demon lord itself.

The room was dark and filled with piles of books and scrolls that were barely lit up by floating balls of light hanging above her head. Behind a counter stood an older man, bald and with a big bushy beard he was deep into a book. Kate stepped forward and greeted the man who didn't seem to react to her. His gaze was locked on the book as she just stood there and looked at him. She didn't want to rush or offend him as she waited for him to react.

After what felt like an eternity the man lifted his head and his white eyes looked into hers. She knew she now had his full attention and spared no details as she told her story. Her reasons for coming here, the hooded man, the amazing way he fucked her, all the way to this morning. She lifted her shirt to expose the markings to him as she started to explain how she had noticed them.

The man seemed to be lost in the moment for a while before he bent down, mumbling to himself as she could hear him looking through the counter for something. After a while, the man stood up and with a heavy thud placed a big book in front of her. The book was open and staring from the pages at her was the spitting image of the markings she had on her belly.

-"...let's see here..." His voice finally broke the silence as his finger pointed to the page.

-"...the sealed serpent" Kate looked where his finger had stopped. The symbol on the page looked exactly like the one she was marked with.

-"it is said that the sealed serpent is a mark left by a demon lord... a way to mark their brides for a coming of events"

Kate's eyes were filled with horror, had the hooded man been a demon lord from the underworld itself? She was unable to speak but as the man looked into her eyes it was like he could read her questions.

-"the brides... play a purpose in the demon lord's games..."

-"the true purpose only the lords know... as it can be anything from tipping the odds against other lords influence... from carrying their champions"

Kate placed her hands over her mouth as she sat down a pile of books, she was terrified of the lord's true purpose for her. To carry a champion of a lord meant the coming of another invasion of this world.

Her mind flashed back to the night, and now it was like she could even feel it. Feel how the hooded man sprayed her full of cum, how his cum easily impregnated her within seconds of being released inside her. It was like she could feel the darkness growing inside her, vibrating as it did. Vibrating harder and harder in such an unholy pleasant way. She could not help herself as she sat on the books, her body shaking as she tried her best not to moan. But it was too hard as she felt the darkness inside of her driving her closer to an orgasm.

-"...I cannot help you with this" His words suddenly pulled Kate out of the moment and back to reality as the vibrating died off in an instant.

-"...I believe there is a man at Draycott...he might know more"

The man looked up from his book straight into her eyes and it looked like he was supposed to say something to her, something very important they needed to hear.

A sudden scream made Kate jump into the air, breaking her eye contact with the old man as she turned around and looked at the door. More screaming could be heard as well as the sound of metal clashing. The sound was very familiar to her, the sound of battle. She drew her sword and rushed out the door, whatever the old man needed to say to her was now forgotten in her mind as all she could focus on was the battle ahead.

As she exited out into the street the battle was already ongoing. As she looked around she saw some houses already set ablaze as well as men dressed in blood-red robes fighting everyone they could. Not far in front of Kate stood a massive man, a half-giant wielding a massive axe he was swinging towards the robed men charging at him. Next to him was a tiny girl, an elf dressed in rags and wielding two daggers.

As Kate rushed forward to aid the two she was stopped in her tracks. From what seemed out of nowhere a small imp leaped at her head. The imp just about bugger than her head grabbed hold of her hair and forced his surprisingly decent size cock into her mouth. The force of him hitting her face made Kate stubble backward and fall to the ground. As she hit the mud she dropped her shield and sword and tried to wrestle the little demon off her face, but she couldn't. The little imp was much stronger than it looked, as it started to fuck her face fast. As it slammed down deep on her face its cock reached just down her throat, each deep stroke cutting off the air she needed to have any strength to fight him off. She tried her best but the little imp was like in a sex frenzy as he just keep on fucking her mouth.

Her hand grabbed around the little imp's body, and she finally found a good grip as she was now able to fight him off. She got closer and closer, getting his grip off her. But her efforts were in vain, as she almost had him off another small imp launched himself at her exposed pussy. As he entered her deep, she lost her grip on the little imp who now took an even harder grip on her face, making it impossible for her to get him off as he was fucking her as he pleased.

As both of them were slamming down on her as fast as they could it was impossible for her not to enjoy herself. There was a familiar feeling filling her up slowly, that same unholy feeling the hooded man had given her as it felt like she was overcome with demonic pleasure.

The little imp facefucking her let out a screech as it started to pump cum down her throat. She was almost not able to keep up with the little imp, swallowing his cum as he kept pumping new into her mouth. Kate hated swallowing cum, but for some reason, she now could get enough by swallowing it straight down from the source. It was like the demonic pleasure was bringing out the true little dirty slut that was buried deep inside her. If it wasn't for the imp fucking her face she would at this moment moan as loud as a whore on payday.

The imp fucking her pussy also let out a screech as he speeds up. She felt his hot cum spray inside her, just the same big amount she had just swallowed. She could not believe how both could continue their rhythm when coming so much.

The entire thing was driving her so insanely horny as she quickly found herself on the edge of an orgasm, an edge she was driven fast over as her body cramped up. It was so heretical and forbidden yet gave her pleasure beyond what she was capable of explaining. Not that she could explain even if she wanted to as she was busy getting rammed from both ways. Both of them hitting her at different times, when one was balls deep in her pussy the other one was ready to ram itself down her throat. No matter how much she reached another orgasm or how much cum they pumped into her they would not stop. She didn't bother to fight any of them off anymore as her arms lay flappy on each side of her body. Even if she had the will to resist them, her body would not allow her to fight against her pleasure and urges.

Suddenly like they had entered a crazed state they both speed up. Faster and faster in a frenzy the fucked her hard and deep, hitting her from both sides at the same time. As both slammed down one last time on her she felt them both fill her with their last drops. It felt like she was stuck by lightning, as her body tensed up and shaking at the same time as she could feel the orgasm in every inch of her body. Her mind went blank for a moment as her eyes rolled back into her head. She was completely lost in pleasure as both the imps were pumping the last empty space in her stomach and pussy full of cum.

Like in a puff of black smoke, both imps suddenly disappeared into darkness, but Kate didn't notice as she was lying there in the mud shaking violently from the pleasure completely overtaking her. It was overtaking her so much that even nobody was touching her anymore her pussy started to squirt several times.

For several minutes she just laid there twitching, cramping, and tensing up. Her eyes eventually rolled back as she lay panting on her back trying to regain some strength.

Kate turned her gaze over to the elf, she had completely forgotten about the people she was trying to help as she had been so busy. Her eyes turned and saw the elf, lying face down in the mud with her ass high in the air. Kate could see one of the robbed men running away from the elf with his cock swinging wild.

Kate turned her gaze over to the half-giant and saw him standing over a body laughing with joy. The girl lying at his feet at a twisted expression of pure joy on her face as it almost seemed like her mind had been broken.