A Moment of Respite

Story Info
Story of a dragon sorcerer who is somewhat lonely, deciding.
1.5k words
4.42
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, his legs hurt. Travel was difficult through the forest, but it cut about a week in between the cities. And horse travel was obviously out of the question, except for the caravans, Elias was Afraid of horses after getting kicked in the ribs when he got too close that one time.

His claw corrected the bag over his left shoulder, that short break in the march allowed him to listen, and hear the signature sound of falling water. It was a good time for a break anyway, and if the river turned out to be safe and sufficiently clear he could use the time to have a oh so needed shower.

--

About half an hour of march through the dense foliage and he eventually arrived at his camping destination. The spot was surprisingly beautiful. The expected creek turned out to be a 6ft waterfall and a small pond with a crystal clear water which then slipped into a small crack to resurface somewhere down west.

He left his bags, glove and cloak neat and tidy under a nearby tree. Camp related activities were much easier when burdens of travel and shame were shed. He pulled the sleeves of his white shirt up, to not dirty them when gathering kindling and wood for the fire. It was a miserable, tedious task sweetened only by the prospect of the frigid embrace of the clear waters. The space was cleared, stones set, Elias could prevent spreading of the fire with magics, but it's easier to just not give it the chance to try.

With the fireplace and bedroll ready, there were no more things to delay the small pleasures. He undressed himself, revealing the scarred human skin, and the untouched though a bit grimy scales. He was due for a Moult sometime this year, and he didn't want to get caught on the side of the mountain again.

There was a bit of giddy excitement, as if he was eight again, about to have a swim with his mother, with dad standing watch as always. The rest of the clothes were folded neatly besides the bag, a short dash from the edge of the pond in case something happened. He grabbed the thick brush and the square-ish bottle of denseed oil and moved towards the water.

The toes dipped under the surface tentatively at first just to get pulled back immediately, Sending a shiver down his spine. "Okay, Fuck thats cold." He murmured to himself. Then he took a glance around, to make sure no one's around. Once his paranoia has been sated for now, he just walked waist deep, Teeth clenched, fighting himself to not turn back. He was safe, and dirty as fuck, his scales were gunked up.

He left The bottle and the brush on a small rock that peeked above the water, but just barely. The water was incredibly frigid, Elias preferred warmer temperatures, but even now, the cold felt right, crisp against his skin, as it penetrated in between his scales, washing over his spikes. The breaths were slow and measured as he walked a bit deeper. Just to entirely dip underwater. He stayed there for a while, just to emerge with a gasp, and a chuckle. His body shivered. "I can already feel the hypothermia." He joked.

Soon after he settled himself on the cold rock, got the brush, and got to scrubbing the piled up gunk in between his scales, scrub scrub. It felt fantastic, fresh, lighter.

Though, the cold, and the gentle caress caused his body to remind his mind about other neglected needs as his flesh roused back to life. The red nub of his shaft was already peeking from the lips of his slit, begging for a little attention. It was harder and harder to focus on the scalecare, as every rub of the soft brush only made it worse. More and more of the draconic member was pushing itself out, Then, finally, Elias gave in.

"Fine." He groaned out, as if frustrated. Not liking his tasks interrupted, especially by such things as horniness. The human hand tentatively and slowly moved across the surprisingly soft skin down to tease the corner of the slit, just to have the fingertips slide on the edge of the lip pushed aside by the tipped cock. The skin around the slit was covered in soft scales which were just as easy to tease as the edges of the slit, if not much less receptive. The erection pushed itself further, Ridge after ridge. His fingers gently coasted alongside the upper side of the draconic cock. Elias huffed as the shaft stiffened.

He let the fingers dance on its surface and then wrap around it. Needy flesh pulsed, Sending a pearl of sticky fluid to the pointed tip of the shaft.

"It's been a while..." he hummed to himself, commenting on how sensitive it all was. He relaxed his grip and the hand started moving, The stiffer ridges on the underside desperately needed attention. His fingers rolling over them with a bit of a squeeze.

His clawed hand moved down, lower, below the genital slit. Fingers finally encountered a second pair of lips, as soon as he pushed further and teased the hole with the hard claw he let out a shaky breath.

The hands swapped, pushing a handful of sharp claws inside felt like a bad idea, but the scaled texture felt surprisingly good on the smooth shaft. Elias pushed a finger inside his cunt and the hand on his cock started moving much more eagerly. The thumb was pressing against the top of the veiny surface of the cock, the fingers underneath were squeezing out beads of precum, making the entire thing pleasantly slick. He pushed the finger a little deeper soon to be joined by another, pushed in until the knuckles pressed against the entrance.

Sorcerer let out a quiet gasp followed by a much louder grunt. The base of the cock was already swelling, clearly the pent up tension needed to be released for a long while now. His chest was rising and falling in uneven breaths, any movement could interrupt the shaky rhythm. His thumb moved to the spot where the clit would normally be on a human, Thankfully that spot of skin was sensitive as well when gently rubbed.

"F-fuck." He moaned out, "Oh what I'd give for some head right now..." He complained, because Elias just cant have good things by himself.

Then he paused as a new thought entered his mind. "Unless..." he looked down to his shaft. "No, that would be silly." His cheeks reddening quickly. The discoloured eyes looked all around, making sure no one was around.

"Just this once." He lifted his hands up and relaxed, Letting his form flow from one to another, bones shifting, scales sprouting from the skin, face elongating. Soon in the pond, instead of a lone sorcerer, was a huge Red dragon, moisture evaporating from his stretched wings.

He turned himself onto his back, his belly poking above the water, alongside the gigantic, erect member. A bit of smoke escaped through his nostrils, leaving a trail for a while. "Here goes nothing." he said and with his forepaws he lifted his torso. The closer his head got to the warm cock the more embarrassed he got. But as soon as he could feel his own breath on the smooth surface of the meaty shaft, he knew there was no turning back.

Red wyrm opened his maw and exhaled again, the ridged cock twitched and quivered. He reached out to it with his tongue, Gently teasing the pointed tip, licking off the precum. There were serious considerations running through his head, it felt embarrassing, but so good. The wet tongue gave it a lick, from the base all the way to the tip, which was followed by a loud gasp. Another lick followed soon after, closer to the slit, he lapped at it tentatively for a second, just to try and push the tongue past the lips. His gasps turned a little desperate.

He leaned down further, wrapping his tongue around the needy shaft, warm mouth closing around it. The tongue and head started Their motions, Moving alongside the aching length, at first slowly, letting the cockhead tap against the back of his throat. At this point he was leaking heavily, which was a blessing, as it helped slide on the cock. His breaths quickened, warm and wet, doing a lot to keep him nice and wet.

"Fhuck" He gasped with a mawfull of cock. His head sped up, as did his huffing.

Soon after his body started to tense, Ridged dick throbbing in his maw, His tongue squeezed harder, the pressure building, Up until it finally exploded, flooding his maw with piping hot dragon spunk. He tried to swallow it all as it came, but some dripped out of his maw.

His hips were humping against his own face, wings tucked in close. Dragons may have mated in the sky, but imagining that was hard for him.

Elias was gulping as much as he could, but after some point he just pulled back, letting the last few ropes spill into the pond, as his head was leaning back heaving heavily.

"I've got to do this more often if I get the chance." He hummed to himself in between the breaths, now, for the cleanup...