All Comments on 'Alejandro'

by linmar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Poor writing skills

If you continue writing, please take advantage of someone who can edit for you. The grammar, usage and punctuation needs improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You need to learn proper English (see below)

Mark & myself lived on

"I is MARK and I.." and never use a '&" in writing...always and "and"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
'and "and"'?

What is it?

Is it better than an '&'? As in ped&nt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep Going

Good start, but work on details more. I liked the theme of wetness. She seemed to enjoy being watched a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a rude man

It is so easy to be rude & overly critical about other people's work from the safety of anonymity. Please share your work with the rest of us so that we can all learn from your grammatical skills. Do you really think people care if authors use ampersands or and? The story has got over 30 votes after all. Perhaps you need to get out more &/and find a life.

linmarlinmaralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Comments from Linmar

To reply to the author of the first 2 comments. You criticise our grammar when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about yourself. In your first comment you have grammar, usage. You don't need a comma between them. In your second comment you have a &. If you paid attention in school you would know that we use an with a vowel - and & ampersand start with the letter a which is a vowel. So you should have an &. Mark & myself is perfectly acceptable spoken English, which is what we are writing in. In fact, even Mark & me is acceptable in England now. We agree with the other two people's comments, especially the last one. It is easy to be critical & unnecessarily rude when you hide in anonymity. We write for fun, if you don't like our stories, don't read them. Kindly don't make inaccurate comments to try to inflate your own ego at the expense of other people. To everyone else, thank you very much for your votes, we hope you like our stories even though we will continue to use &!:)

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 7 years ago
Still a hot scene

Some commenters might have issues with your writing, but I still think this was a super hot scene. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous