Alena's Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,477 Followers

I felt her begin to squirm and realised that I was having an effect. I had to block out the stab of another jolt as I concentrated on learning the pattern of movements that would elicit a response from my user. I circled her clit, feeling it swell and harden under my touch, then dipped down between her labia to taste her juices and venture inside her. My awareness seemed to fragment, part of me concentrating on bringing her to orgasm, another part experiencing the regular jolts of pain in my manhood urging me on, and a third part, detached from the entire process.

I could feel the woman's juices slickening my face, and I realised that the longer it took, the more painful the bursts of electricity were becoming, building up again to that initial crippling jolt, telling me I had a limited amount of time to accomplish my task. Then, I could feel myself analysing my predicament, and the way my wife had turned her husband into nothing more than a pussy-licking appliance. I had never cheated on my wife, and now here I was, engaged intimately with a woman I didn't know. More than that, my wife was orchestrating it. I could hear her occasionally, so she must have been right there next to me, watching her husband giving pleasure to another woman.

The device administered another shock, bringing me back to my task. I needed to process what Alena was doing to me, to us, by setting me up like this. Was she opening up our marriage, showing me that it was okay for me to play with other people, so long as she was still the one in control? Buried in the pussy of a stranger with my cock tingling from the aftereffects of a particularly savage jolt, I had an epiphany. Maybe this is what she wanted us to become and here, now, in this cage, she was asking me the question.

I answered, in the only way I could, tonguing the entrance nestled against my face powerfully. I felt her buck and squirm. There was a jolt of pain down the entire length of my cock, but it just spurred me to greater efforts. I felt her walls quiver and I sought out her clit, rasping against it with firm strokes. Suddenly, my mouth was flooded with a new taste and I dipped inside her, feeling her pulse against me.

Then the feeling was gone, replaced by cool air again.

"Ooh yeah," an unfamiliar female voice said, "That made my day."

I heard laughter, and knew it was my wife. The regular bolts of electricity had ceased, and I allowed myself to relax. I half expected Alena to pull the top off the cage, her work now done, my test passed, but instead I could hear her talking to someone else. Sure enough, after a minute or two, I felt the weight of a body settle onto the leather padding. I got to work.

Alena kept the procession of needy pussies moving, until I had begun to lose count. I detected at least one repeat visitor and serviced her again to the best of my ability. My jaws were aching now, and I was weary from the constant use. My erection had been sustained throughout by the constant stimulation. I had never been this hard for this long before, and I was yearning for just a single touch, but my hands were secured, giving me no way to pleasure myself. Thoughts of sex or blowjobs had long since left my addled mind: all I wanted now, more than I had ever wanted anything, was to feel the cool fingers of my wife's hand on my cock and a few quick strokes to bring me to climax. I needed to cum like I needed to breathe, and as I buried my face into the parade of labia above me, breathing itself was becoming optional.

Finally, the pace had slackened off and I was spent. There was one pussy I had expected, but Alena had withheld herself for reasons that I didn't understand. Then I heard her voice.

"One more?" she asked, a hint of amusement in her tone.

"Still open for business?"

I froze. A man's voice, with the traces of a French accent. I had assumed I was there to service the needs of the female clientele, it had never even entered my head that a man would be interested in my services. All I knew was that I didn't want to do it. Alena, perhaps drunk on the newfound power she had over me, might not see it that way. When we had discussed limits, I'd told her it wasn't for me as casually as I could, as if I was just ticking 'no' on a form. She had looked at me strangely, but then just nodded her acceptance and we had moved on. Perhaps now, after seeing my reluctance, she was going to make it happen just to utterly debase me. This was far beyond our relationship, forcing me to service a man. I gurgled loudly in protest, but if my wife heard my strangled noises from within the cage she didn't pay me any attention. I was simply an appliance to be used, just club property now.

"Still open," Alena confirmed.

I heard the man's laughter. "He must be exhausted."

"It," my wife corrected him, "It's currently recharging, but it should be ready to go again very soon."

What was she doing? Tell him no! You know this is too much for me. I tried to speak, but ended up gurgling unintelligibly, my vocalisations lost in the hum of the crowd. The contents of the cage, sitting neglected between these two individuals, was not part of their consideration. I heard words being exchanged, but in a low murmur that I couldn't make out, as if the newcomer was propositioning my wife while I knelt, trapped and forgotten, between them.

"Okay," he said, and I heard the sound of footsteps next to the cage and the thud of a body sitting on top of me.

The first spike of pain jolted through me, but I held back, adamant that I was going to refuse service. Alena had to understand my limits, she knew this was going too far. Burning with shame and anger, I gurgled my objections. The device administered another jolt, but I refused to participate. The next jolt was searing, turned up to maximum, making my body quake, but still I held back. She was angry now, no doubt embarrassed in front of this stranger that her toy was no longer working. The next shock was savage, still at maximum and I felt my thigh muscles lock up. Still, I didn't yield.

The device continued to administer punishment, until I was barely coherent. It crossed over in my mind with the caning sessions Alena administered, the feeling of shame and anger and frustration that my lovely, sweet wife would gladly cause me such intense suffering just because she wanted to. Like the canings, I tried to ride the pain, but this was unfamiliar. I didn't know how to cope. I felt my resolve cracking.

Another intense jolt and I banged my knees against the metal bars. That would have been enough to tell Alena that I wasn't playing anymore, that she was really hurting me, that this should be over. I waited for the body to get up. Instead, the device administered another shock.

Utterly humiliated and verging on incoherent, something snapped inside of me and the fight left me. I craned my neck up, tongue out in the gloom, dreading the moment I would make contact with another man's body. I needed to get through this, then I needed to take Alena outside and rage. I would make sure that she was clear that what she was doing to me was beyond the acceptable bounds of our relationship. I could feel body heat and I dreaded the moment of contact. But, my tongue tasted the soft, warm folds of a vagina. I traced it, recognising the taste, the size, the little hard nub beneath her hood. Alena.

When the next shock came, it was scaled all the way back, as it had been for the previous women. She had fucked with my body all night, and just at the end, she had fucked with my head. I lapped at her gratefully, feeling relief and love wash over me. She knew my limits and, after the whirlwind ride that had been the night up until now, we were finally together.

I began to work my way inside her, feeling her squirm in response. I could imagine how she looked, the leather hobble skirt unzipped almost to her waist, her lovely legs either side of the black leather cushion, leaning slightly forward to press her pussy firmly into the hole in the seat. In my mind's eye, I could see her eyes fluttering closed as she enjoyed the sensations of her husband's delicate, practiced touch exploring her.

The bursts of electric punishment were increasing again, but I didn't care. I wanted to give Alena the gift of an earth-shattering orgasm. It was my turn to put my wife on display in the club, to let everyone see the gorgeous sight of my sexy wife orgasming in public. I could tell how much it was turning her on too, feeling the moisture building on my upturned face as I probed inside her quivering entrance. She was already so close, but I had no intentions of finishing yet.

The device was punishing me severely now for taking my time, each shock a little more intense than the last, but I put it out of my mind. My lips brushed against her swollen clit as I strained upwards to slide into her entrance as far as my tongue could reach, teasing, flicking, feeling her clench and pulse in return.

The electric jolts were agony now, every few seconds sending a spike of white fire down the centre of my cock into my groin, and I had to fight to keep my concentration on my wife's body. I knew she was ready to tip over the edge, and I withdrew slightly, licking my tongue over her slick lips. I heard her groan in frustration, even as I received yet another spike of extreme punishment.

And then I began to build, as the pain finally transformed into something else, a deep exotic fire inside me, reaching from my tip, down into my groin, spreading tendrils of demonic ecstasy into my chest, my stomach, my thighs. I felt a surge of blood into my erection, as if the next bolt would split me clean down the middle. I reached up into my wife, plunging deep inside her even as I nuzzled her hard, swollen clit, sending her into the peak of ecstasy, finally allowing her to tip over the edge into orgasm.

I felt the flush of her juices as she began to spasm, twisting and writhing on my face. The next bolt seared through me, but it was no longer pain, it was purest bliss. I felt my balls contract and I erupted, pushing the metal sound up and out of me with the force of my ejaculation. I spasmed and contracted, finally shedding weeks and weeks of pent-up desire, even as I felt my wife begin to roll into a second orgasm above me. I kept her going, my cock jerking in mid-air, hands free, releasing my load in thick streams down my shaft.

At last, I slowed my tongue, withdrawing and lapping gently against her, bringing her to earth again. Eventually, I felt her weight rise from the cage and heard the sound of a zip as she pulled her skirt back into place.

---

I drove us home, since Alena had been drinking while I was trapped in the cage. We held hands.

"Thank you for the curtain," I said.

"Madame Syn told me what difficulty you were having with it all. She thought it best."

Alena leaned over an placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, don't distract the driver," I scolded.

"Sorry, it's just... you know how that was for me, don't you? Seeing you like that."

"When you sat on my face at the end, yes, I got the distinct impression that you were very pleased with yourself."

"I just wish you could know."

"I do."

"You don't."

I chanced a look across at my wife. She was staring at me.

"Quinn," she sighed, "you have no idea just how much I love you."

She squeezed my hand for emphasis and I smiled. No words needed to be said.

Her hand wriggled free. "Pull over."

I did as instructed and waited, hands on the steering wheel, watching her. Alena reached towards me, unbuttoning my coat. I was still naked underneath. Her smooth, cool hand slid between my legs, gasping my manhood gently. I felt a surge of adrenaline and felt myself begin to stir.

"Oops. I'll need to be quick," she said.

I frowned, about to ask her what she meant, when she extracted something from her handbag: the cock cage. She held it in her palm, glinting in the streetlights and looked at me. Her eyes were asking me a question.

"But you promised you would give me...."

"I did. You orgasmed in the cage."

"That's not the same thing."

In response, Alena began to slide the metal device over my stirring penis, working quickly to secure me. I let her do it, my hands remaining on the steering wheel until I heard the distinct click of the lock.

"There, all done," she said, "Let's get home."

I drove us onwards, into the night, my wife's hand resting on my cage, her body heat warming my trapped manhood. Just like that, she had put me back into denial, no discussion of duration, no acknowledgement of my ever-present, burning need to enter her gorgeous body. This is what we had become, and as a comfortable silence descended, I realised that I trusted her to do everything in her power to make it amazing for me.

---

[Next chapter: Quinn relates how it all started: with a list.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,477 Followers