All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 03'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very good for what it is, but it's unfortunately just not my thing. That leaves me with a quandary: I want to know what's going on with Cassie and the other characters in your universe, but because it's woven in with this story, I kind of have to read stuff I don't enjoy. Have you ever thought of having a... I dunno, a summary story after each full story is finished? "You are here," that type of thing? Or maybe a story bible/wiki that gets updated every so often? Because I tried skimming this, but then I was like "oh, here's an important character development in with all of the femdom stuff." More power to the people that enjoy it, but I'm saying it here: I'm reading it for the articles.

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

Good point. There are a set of stories that need to converge in one place, of which this is one. I'm conscious of the fact that it's tricky given that there's a wide spread of subject matter, but that's for a reason. If you want to skip, it's possible to pick up Alena's Game Ch 18 and then back in Cassie's storyline When One Day We Are Gone Ch 05 should make sense. Good suggestion on the "You are here" idea. Let me think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent chapter. hope we jump to the kinky stuff again, like the caged pussy eating. please keep writing on this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

História fantástica.

Adoro o modo como Alena toma o controle.

TatarailTatarailover 1 year ago

I really have a love/hate relationship with slow-burn stories. On the one hand, you have to read a lot before getting to the nitty gritty, but on the other hand, it is often worth it.

With that said, I really enjoy the Alena/Quinn part but can not make it through the counseling part. I Enjoy your writing.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

At the core of many stories like this one, there is the premise..."Be careful what you wish for." It's been the fuel of storytelling forever. In every case, the smarter and more cunning the dominant is, the more off balance and helpless the submissive will be. Quinn's late wife is behaving like a mad scientist after a diabolical discovery. Every "experiment" displays an appetite for masochism and dominance that we're to believe was always there, but never evident. That feels like a bit of a reach, but the lore of Alena will only grow and I'm here for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES