Alena's Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would that really have worked? She seemed determined."

"Perhaps, but she was so turned on by it all. It wouldn't have taken much. We could have just enjoyed some teasing, getting ourselves in the mood. It could have easily gone that way."

"So why didn't it? Why did you play along?"

Quinn smiled. "It was the risk, Cassie. The feeling of the unknown, the excitement. That weekend, I just wanted to see what she would do."

---

I got a demonstration that afternoon. I had done the washing up to get a point back, but Alena said it didn't count because washing up wasn't a favour to her, or a treat for her, it was a task for us both. So, I offered to give her a massage. I don't even know where the idea came from, but she seemed genuinely pleased that I'd offered. It was only later that I began to suspect that the reason she was pleased was not because she wanted a massage, but of the opportunity it presented to really make my life more difficult.

I had been in the garden, trimming one of the trees. I was sweaty and grimy. Alena came out of the house to find me, just in jeans and a t-shirt, and stood next to the stepladder looking up at me.

"Watch out below," I called as I finished sawing through a dead branch.

It crashed to the grass and I looked down at my wife. She had her arms crossed under her breasts and an enigmatic smile.

"Done?" she asked.

"I guess so."

"Good."

"Why?"

"Did you forget?"

"Ah," I responded, remembering, "The massage."

I climbed down the ladder to stand in front of her. She wrinkled her nose.

"Before, though, you need to get cleaned up. Come on."

Alena turned and headed back inside, clearly intending me to follow her. I watched the way her bottom moved as she walked. She had chosen to wear tight jeans. I left the tools and the ladder where they were, and pursued my wife into the house.

She led me through to the ensuite bathroom, smiling at me cutely over her shoulder as we walked, stopping me in the middle of the tiled floor.

"I'm going to give you one warning," she said, "Respect my boundaries. I'm not here to be leered at. I'm not your fuck fantasy."

Her tone was suddenly stern, which surprised me. Fuck fantasy was a new term, also. It was incongruous in my wife's vocabulary: she never talked dirty, ever.

"Okay," I responded, slightly unnerved by her change of demeanour as soon as we were in the bathroom.

"Strip."

I hesitated.

"Demerit. Strip."

"What?" I gasped, but my hands were already moving, pulling my sweatshirt over my head.

"Better. You need to be quicker, Quinn. You jump to it when I say, okay?"

"Okay, okay."

I was working on my belt, pulling down my trousers, surprising myself that I'd just conceded to her rules. The threat of demerits was all I was focusing on. I shucked my underwear off and found myself standing in front of my fully-clothed wife, sweaty and naked.

"Get into the shower."

I hurried to comply, finding myself standing under the showerhead waiting for my next instruction. It didn't come; instead, Alena stood there, looking at me, her eyes travelling up and down my body. I resisted the urge to cover my nakedness with my hands. Her gaze lingered on my crotch.

"Untidy," she remarked, casually.

I looked down at my manhood, nestled in its thicket of pubic hair. I hadn't ever thought about it before, but under my wife's attention, I could see her point. Alena had always kept herself neat, I had never bothered. I wanted to cover myself more than ever and had to fight the temptation to shield my crotch from my wife's critical inspection.

Stripped bare in front of my fully-clothed wife, something unexpected happened: I began to feel the first stirrings of an erection. I looked up to my wife, who was still staring at my slack manhood with a mixture of appraisal and displeasure, and I felt more naked than I had done for a long time, in fact, since the first time we had made love all those years ago. It was like she was seeing me for the first time, all over again, and I wanted her to like what she saw.

Alena stepped into the shower cubicle, her attention thankfully shifting to my face.

"We'll work on that," she commented as she came close.

Alena kissed me, just a light touch from her soft lips on mine. Then she kissed me again, more passionately this time. I could feel an eagerness in her that I realised I had not felt in a long time. I was acutely conscious of the fact that I was naked and she was fully dressed, and that I had stripped myself on her command, putting myself voluntarily into this position. I reached up to cup her soft cheek with my hand.

Alena pulled away sharply, reacting to my touch, the softness of a moment before replaced by a hard stare.

"Demerit," she announced.

"What? How? What did I do?"

"Respect my boundaries. Did I ask you to touch me?"

"Hey, you kissed me. I was just kissing you back."

"You'd decided to kiss me, you mean."

"You started it. I was just following, I wasn't breaking the rules," I countered, confused by my wife's mercurial change of mood.

"And now you're arguing with the judge. You're aware that contempt of court is another demerit, aren't you?"

"But...."

"Do you really want one?"

She stood there, hands on hips, with a wry smile. She was trying to provoke me to another outburst. I choked it back.

"No, I said."

"Is that it? In that case I...."

"Wait, I said no, I didn't. Why are you adding one anyway?"

"The judge is not inclined to leniency if the accused does not show genuine contrition."

I gaped at her, indignant, my mind racing to follow what she was saying. It wasn't helping that seeing her in her tight jeans, mocking me as I stood in front of her completely naked, was somehow turning me on. I fought through my conflicted emotions.

"I am contrite. I'm... uh...."

Alena waited patiently, her eyes boring into me.

"I'm sorry for touching you without permission," I conceded.

Her face lit with triumph. I couldn't bear it and looked down, angry at myself for giving in. I couldn't understand why I'd done it. I felt a gentle hand brush my cheek and looked back up at my wife.

The glee was gone now, replaced by something else, a calm authority, like she was in the lecture theatre addressing her students.

"Not so hard, was it?" she murmured and I found myself getting turned on again by how sexily she said it. "You're a fast learner Quinn. This is going to be absolutely fascinating."

With that, she stepped back, out of the cubicle, and began to strip off her clothes. Not wanting to acquire an unnecessary demerit, I kept eye contact, even as she bent over topless to peel off her jeans, her lovely breasts swinging free in my peripheral vision. Finally, she straightened up and stepped forward into the cubicle, closing the door behind her and standing very close to me.

"Good work," she murmured again, flashing me a cute little smile, "No demerits there at all."

She leaned towards me and kissed me again. This time, I folded my arms behind my back and she laughed.

"Such a quick learner. It's not going to help you though. Two demerits from breakfast, two already just now, and only a single point earned against them, and we haven't even got to the massage."

She kissed me again, and I felt myself responding to the proximity of my sexy wife's lovely body.

"We haven't even gotten you clean enough to start the massage."

Alena reached behind me and turned on the water. It splashed in a chilly stream down my back, making me flinch, but I bore it. At least the shock of the cold had put paid to the stirring between my legs. I could only surmise that an erection would be twisted into another demerit by my wife, as if reacting to her body was not respecting her. I was starting to understand the rules of Alena's game, and I was determined that I was playing to win. I was three points down, only three. I just needed to do three nice things to wipe out my debt. A thought occurred to me; I needed clarification.

"Just so we're clear, when I get back to zero, that's when I get my reward, right?"

The water was beginning to warm against my skin and Alena spread a hand across my chest, pushing me back until I was completely under the stream.

"Still struggling, baby? Oh dear. Struggling even with basic addition and subtraction does not bode well for your sexual future," she mocked.

"So, that's a no."

"Correct. Your account needs to be in positive territory to get a reward. But, since you're struggling, let me help you out. If you ever get into positive territory, you can redeem rewards commensurate with the number of points you want to spend."

"So I don't get sex if...."

Alena laughed, picking up the shower gel and squirting some onto her hand. Something told me I should be paying attention to her actions, but I was too preoccupied with her words to grasp what was about to happen.

"Sex? Honey, sex is not worth one point. Do you want to know what one point gets you?"

"Yes."

Alena didn't answer, but her grin unsettled me. She began to lather up my body, paying attention to my shoulders and armpits, working her delicate touch over my chest, soaping my skin. It felt divine to be caressed by her, and once again, I could feel myself stirring to her touch. All the while, she looked up at me, grinning. I luxuriated in her attention as her hands slid lower down my torso, over my stomach and then further down again. She pushed me back until I was up against the wall, with nowhere to go.

Too late, I realised her trap. Her soapy hands slid between my legs, grasping my thickening shaft. She slid her fingertips down to my scrotum, cupping my balls, massaging them with her slick fingers. I couldn't move or turn, as she circled the root of my cock and worked her way back up to the tip. I was rigid now beneath her touch, aching for her to slide her gentle hand back down my shaft. I shivered with pleasure.

Abruptly, Alena removed her hands and stepped back.

"So now you know what one point gets you," she smiled sweetly.

"A hand job?"

"A full hand job would be two points. This," she said, reaching out to swat my throbbing erection with a finger, "This is as far as you get with one point."

She was looking down at my cock now, watching as the water chased away the last of the suds, revealing my swollen purple tip.

"One point just earns you the agony, not the release. Oh, and of course, you had no points to cash in to get this, so...."

"Wait, you were just demonstrating, I hadn't asked to cash in a point," I interrupted, trying to stall her.

Alena shrugged, changing tack in the blink of an eye, "But look at the way you're reacting, lusting after me. This," she said, poking my purple head, "Is not showing me respect. Demerit."

I was about to respond angrily, but she met my anger with a cool detachment, waiting for me to let loose. With a supreme effort, and still sporting a raging hard-on, I fought back my acerbic response. I was always going to rack up another demerit, I realised. She was intending to put me so deep into the red that even a hand job would be nothing more than a pipe dream. I had to start playing this game at a higher level if I was ever going to get what I wanted.

Purposefully, I turned my back to her and set the water to cold. The icy stream had its desired effect and I began to dwindle. At last, I shut the water off and turned around again.

Alena was standing in the middle of the bathroom, a towel wrapped over her breasts. She had a faintly superior smugness about her.

"What?" I asked, "What's so funny?"

"You blasted yourself with cold water."

"So?"

"You killed your own hard-on. I didn't have to do anything."

"Uh, yes."

"I thought I had a good idea how you would react to all this," she confessed, "I really thought it would be a lot harder to get you jumping through the hoops. But it's turned out to be no challenge at all so far."

"As you say, so far," I shot back, but my words rang hollow in my ears.

She'd spoken the truth. I should have resisted what she was doing to me, I should be fighting back, but for some reason I wasn't. Alena was keeping me off-balance, confused, and now she was steering me wherever she wanted me to go. I needed to get a plan. I needed to....

"Well," she snapped, her humour evaporating, "Am I going to be standing here all day?"

My thoughts interrupted, all I could do was blurt, "What?"

It was a useless response, and seemed to be slipping from my lips more and more often.

"Massage. You're close to another demerit for lack of timely service on your obligations."

I hurried to grab a towel, responding with, "Sure, no problem, I'll...."

"Uh, you'll need that towel to spread on the bed under me."

"Okay, I'll get another."

"No need to cover up on my behalf," she interrupted, "You can stay like that."

Before I could respond, she had disappeared through the door into the bedroom.

---

[Next chapter: Alena wants a massage, Quinn wants to acquire enough credits to win an orgasm from his stunning wife. How will he navigate the minefield of having to lay his hands on her sexy, naked body?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12