All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 05'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Wow, this is a first for me on Lit: Blundered into a multipart story in the works, invested in it, and feel cliffhangered, hungry for more.

I said it before, I'm hooked by Q's phased submission-against-resistance (without physical force) theme, unfolding under a skilled pen.

And I'm ignoring 'realistic' considerations of Q's alternatives, so immersed am I in the storytelling. Successful suspension of disbelief, is the term of art. Sold. Bravo.

~P.M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

each chapter is killing me, there so good with teasing and denial games and over all the head games. just can't wait for the next chapter to come out..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific! Can't wait for the next instalment. Looking forward to finding out where she's taking it next.

corsetjaneukcorsetjaneukover 1 year ago

I love this woman!... She has him....and me...in the palm of her hand!

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeer11 months ago

I am at extreme risk of going on a chapter reading binge here... which I actually am trying not to do. Like Quinn before Alena, it might be a war I already lost and do not know it yet. Writing wise, the sensuality of it stands out awesomely from among the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES