Alena's Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This makes it easier," she murmured, swatting my erection, and I realised that her head was between my knees, conjuring the vision of my wife's pretty face tantalisingly close to the tip of my manhood as she knelt in front of me to soap me up.

"Now, hold still."

I felt the edge of the razor against the underside of my shaft, and froze in position, as instructed. Alena was meticulous, running the blade over my taut flesh, working her way down between my legs to shave my balls. It was clear to me that she intended me to be completely smooth and hairless, which brought up strange conflicted feelings in me; my erection remained steadfastly firm. Alena smoothed a hand over my shaven scrotum and up my shaft, running a fingernail up the underside to my tip.

"That feels so good," she cooed, "I should have done this years ago. Are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

She flicked the end of my cock with her finger.

"Seems so. This is a whole new side of you, Quinn. Nearly done."

I felt the razor passing over my groin in steady strokes, heard the splash of water as she rinsed the blade and then finally the softness of a damp cloth as she wiped me clean. I heard the water begin to gurgle down the plug hole and the rattle of things being put away, and then silence.

I waited, straining to detect the faintest noise, but it was as if Alena had disappeared. As the seconds passed, I began to wonder if she had walked out on me, leaving me there, tied and naked, ignored. She was barefoot, so it was possible she could have left without making a sound.

I heard a soft, wet noise in front of me, and the sound of breathing. I couldn't quite make it out, but I felt reassured that my wife was still there, looking at me. I wished that she hadn't blindfolded me, I so desperately wanted to see the look on her face, to know how much she had enjoyed doing that to me. The wet noises became more insistent, and I could detect a change in Alena's breathing pattern, as her breaths became shallower.

Then I realised what she was doing, and my imagination went into overdrive, filling me with the desperate urge to be able to watch her as she masturbated. Alena had never done this before, certainly not in my presence, the abrupt change in her character all at once both unsettling and exciting. In my head, I could picture my wife standing over me, eyes intently locked on my towering erection in my freshly-bare crotch, revelling in the sight of the way she had trussed up her husband and shaved him, her cheeks flushed with an arousal fuelled by the thought that once again, she had done what she wanted with me and I had simple submitted.

The sounds of her fingers working in her pussy reached a fevered crescendo and I heard her gasp as her orgasm surged through her. My cock spasmed in the agony of frustration as I heard my wife groan with the magnitude of her release, feeling the cruel unfairness of being used one more time by my wife to bring her sexual desires to new heights precisely by denying me my own. My suffering made it better for her; I understood that now. She enjoyed the power she had over me, to control even my most basic urges, because it pushed her desire to the edge when she did so.

I groaned in frustration, feeling the humiliation of being reduced to a helpless, heaving toy for my beautiful, cunning wife's enjoyment. Then I felt a soft, wet touch on the tip of my cock, and a voice from between my legs.

"You're leaking, Quinn. Was the torture that bad?"

"Yes," I hissed, "Unbearable."

I felt her lips purse over my tip.

"And yet, I've never seen you so hard," she murmured, "That's so fascinating."

I didn't reply, concentrating on the touch of her lips to my frantic manhood, not wanting to say or do anything that might jeopardise the receipt of the reward I had been anticipating so badly for three long weeks.

"Smart move, honey. Don't speak. The last thing you want right now is a conversation, hey?"

I nodded and in return, I felt my wife's lips push down my shaft, taking my neglected manhood finally into her warm, wet mouth. Gently, she applied suction and my cock pulsed in response at the glorious pleasure her mouth was unleashing on my deprived body. Her tongue pressed itself against the underside of my shaft and she pulled up, tasting every contour of my engorged flesh. I braced myself for the savage delight of her tightly-pursed lips popping off the tip of my hyper-sensitive head. Her head jerked backwards, pulling off me with a wet popping sound and the friction of her lips sent a deep, satisfying thrill right through my core. I could feel my tip jerking in mid-air and I raised my hips unconsciously, trying to find those luscious soft lips again, to have just one more touch. I was brought so close to my eruption by my wife's mouth, even just a kiss would have finally granted me the release I had been yearning all these weeks to attain.

But that kiss didn't come. I thrust with my hips, my cock bouncing in the air, finding no contact. Then, from a little distance away, I heard my wife giggling.

"Did you like that?" she asked, her words tinged with what might have been laughter.

"Alena! Please!" I gasped, "You said...."

I didn't get the chance to say anything more. Her luscious lips met mine and there was suddenly a strange taste on my tongue. I realised with a start that it was my own lubrication on my wife's lips. The tongue that had so thoroughly and intimately inspected my cock was now probing into my mouth. Then the kiss was broken and I was left once again searching for my wife, but only finding thin air.

"This is so much fun."

The words came from above my head and to my left. She must have moved to my side. I turned my head, mouth open, leaning out to make contact with her body. My face creased in exasperation.

"Alena, where are you?"

I stopped moving, holding myself in position so that I could hear any movement my wife made, but I was once again enveloped by an eerie silence. I knew she was there, but I couldn't find her. My cock throbbed, burning with the need for my cruel wife to complete her promise and bring me to climax. I pulled on my wrists, twisting my arms painfully, but it was no use: my wife had trussed me up tight. It was a skilled effort for someone who had never done it before. A thought began to form in my head, a strange knot twisting in my stomach. My demure, passive wife was exposing me to a new side of herself. I really had no idea how much research she had conducted before we began, or how much more she had learned in the last three weeks. From the practiced way she had tied me and shaved me, I began to suspect that Alena's preparation for whatever was coming next was going to be very thorough. I was on the back foot again, about to be caught up in the next stage of her experiment on me.

Something soft brushed against my lips and my head whipped around to track it, but too late: it was gone. I stilled myself again, listening out for anything that would give my wife's position away, but hearing nothing. I opened my mouth to protest, driven to distraction by her teasing, and was rewarded with a firm bump of warm flesh between my lips. Instinctively, I drew it into my mouth. Silently, Alena had offered her nipple to me and I sucked at the firm protrusion greedily, anxious to maintain contact with my wife's body. Alena let me suckle, and I felt a hand stroke my hair.

"There, is that better, Quinn? You appear to like the breast," she giggled, "It seems to calm you down."

I couldn't reply with her nipple in my mouth. I teased her with my tongue, feeling her pulling away from the wash of pleasure I was giving her, but now my head followed her motion. She pulled back beyond my reach and once again I was sucking at the air.

"Swap," she said, and my mouth was filled again.

I sucked hungrily at her, until I heard a moan escape from her throat. I was also aware of a slick, wet noise coming from somewhere below my lips and I realised she was playing with herself again, stimulating herself with her fingers while watching her husband nuzzle on her soft breast as if my life depended on it. All the while, my manhood stood rigid and neglected beneath me. Alena groaned again and I redoubled my efforts, using my teeth and nibbling delicately.

"Ooh... yes. Oh, good boy," she cooed, "You must be ready for your reward now."

I wanted to answer, or even to nod, but I was afraid that if I lost contact with her nipple, it would be the end of everything. I just didn't trust my wife, in her new state of mind, to not simply leave me dangling while she built herself up to a second orgasm at my expense.

Once again, she pulled back and I lost contact. The room fell back into silence.

"For fuck's sake," I growled, heaving against my bindings mightily, "Give it to me!"

Fingers pressed against my lips to silence me and my nostrils were filled with the scent of my wife's arousal. A single fingertip wormed its way between my lips and into my mouth, letting me taste her juices on her finger.

"That's right. Suck."

The voice was so close to me that I imagined I could feel the heat of her body. Her breasts were bare, so perhaps she was completely naked, watching for my reaction as she fed me her juices from her own moist fingers. I didn't know why I did it, but I sucked.

The taste of her filled my mouth and I lapped at her finger until it was clean. Alena withdrew.

"Did you like that? Would you like some more?"

The finger slid between my lips a second time, tangy with Alena's arousal again. Her thumb traced over my lips, making them slick and sticky as she smeared her juices over me. All I could smell now was the intoxicating scent of my wife's arousal, and when the finger was offered a third time, I opened my mouth to taste her without question.

I felt her other hand on my leg, pushing my knees together, and the radiance of her body heat close to mine, as she continued to replenish her finger and feed her arousal to me two fingers at a time. I wasn't focussed on the way she had made me drink her juices, or on the imbalance my imaginative wife had created between her free body, and my own bound form. All I could think about was how close her naked body was to my cock, aching for some small, tender mercy from the cruel woman standing over me. The fingers withdrew from my mouth and I waited, body tensed for the slightest touch.

Hot and frictionless, I felt her soft folds press against the tip of my throbbing cock and part, finally permitting me to enter her. She lowered herself with maddening slowness, taking me into her a little at a time. It felt exquisite, as if I had never slid myself into her before, like this was our first time. It wasn't just being denied for all those weeks, it was something much more profound, a rediscovery of the bliss that we both felt when our bodies merged.

She descended completely onto me, taking me in all the way, and then clenched around me, sending a spasm of delight through my body.

"Oh," I gasped, "That feels so good."

"Uh huh."

She pulled up, teasing me with her slickness until she rose from me completely, leaving my manhood coated with the sheen of her moisture. I lost contact with her and was gripped by a sudden fear that this was it, that Alena was going to withdraw from my reach. I could imagine how pathetic I would look, my cock shining with her moisture, thrusting vainly into space searching for her pussy again, while she brought herself to another soaring orgasm watching my distress. I couldn't bear it.

"No," I gasped, "You can't leave me like that. Please!"

I was aware that I was begging, but I was too far gone now to care.

"What would you give me?"

The way she asked the question told me that she wasn't playing. Alena had unilaterally decided to extend my torture for no better reason than because she could.

"Anything," I gasped.

There was a pause and I felt a warm, wet pressure on my tip.

"Anything at all?"

"Anything you want."

Alena slid herself down my shaft, taking me inside the warmth of her body.

"Good boy," she murmured, pulling back up.

This time, she didn't pull up completely, thrusting back down, enveloping me again, sending a spike of purest pleasure into my groin. Alena began to rise and fall on me, keeping a slow, steady cadence. I felt her arms enfold my head, pulling my face between her breasts, and I kissed the soft skin of her cleavage as she rode me. I had finally given my wife everything she had asked for and was being rewarded for my compliance. I knew what she was doing, withholding pleasure to assert her control. She was training me, a little of the carrot, a little of the stick, until she could guarantee my obedience. A rational corner of my mind was observing all this, but overwhelmed by the unbridled need for my long-awaited release.

I was pushing up into her as she fell on me, the only sound in the room being the slapping sound of our bodies meeting and Alena's quick gasps as her breathing became shallower and more forced. She braced herself, holding her body still, but I continued, my abdominals rippling as I raised my hips again and again to push deeply into her.

I could feel my climax building, like a rumble of thunder from over the horizon, a deep, pent-up wave of bliss rolling into shore. My body was burning now and I could feel Alena was close to her tipping point, gripping my head with her arms, smothering my face between her breasts.

"Come on Quinn," she hissed, "Fuck me."

This wasn't my wife above me, this woman was a stranger: bold, direct, fearless, relentless. I couldn't process the change, gasping for air as she pulled me into her cleavage. My wrists twisted in their bindings, but I couldn't get free. My only recourse was to raise myself up into her waiting, willing body until I brought us both to orgasm.

A high, keening cry escaped from my wife's mouth, utterly unlike anything I had ever heard from her, as I felt her pussy clamp powerfully around my shaft. She was quivering now, riding the waves of a savage orgasm even as I pounded myself into her. I went harder, so desperate to cum that my burning abdominals and my lack of oxygen were neglected in the pursuit of a staggering climax.

I was so close, teetering on the brink, feeling Alena's body bearing down onto me, taking the weight of her as she stopped supporting herself. I pleaded silently with her, realising that I would not be able to support us both and my aching manhood would be trapped motionless inside her as she slumped into my lap. It would be the supreme denial, the ultimate betrayal, to be so close to my release and then have it taken away again. With the last of my strength, I quickened to a frantic pace, feeling Alena's walls twitching and pulsing around my manhood as her climax rolled on and on. My balls contracted powerfully and I felt an exhilarating, inescapable impulse surge through my groin. My hips bucked violently as I came as hard as I ever remembered, pumping myself again and again into Alena's willing pussy.

She slumped down onto me, pinning our crotches together with her weight, but now our bodies were in blissful synchrony, each pulse of my eruption met with a ripple of her vagina as Alena milked my orgasm to fuel her own. Then, her arms slackened around my head and she melted into me, burying her face in the nook of my neck, her breath hot and unsteady on my skin.

We stayed like that, our bodies entwined, the slickness of skin on skin. My balls ached from the brutality of my eruption. It had felt like nothing before, a new world of ecstasy. Whatever Alena was planning, if we could achieve that release again, it would be worth every moment that I would be made to endure.

Alena stirred, and I felt her fingers working on my bindings. My wrists came loose, and I enfolded my wife in my arms. Being inside her and wrapping myself around her, I held her close. I held her for a long time.

---

[Next chapter: Alena cooks dinner, she's wearing mercilessly high heels. She changes the game again.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12