All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 07'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of loser just accepts all this and doesn’t just go with divorce? This isn’t love, this is abuse for her entertainment until he finally does something stupid. He never even considered the fact that she is screwing some others on the side which I do not understand at all since she always appears happy and maybe even more horny. Utterly idiotic.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

O me of little faith. I criticized the last chapter for breaking no new ground. I see now, it was essential groundwork for what follows here. And it was a dramatic caesura, too, that I didn't appreciates... between Q's first round of denial-conditioning, and the next level of submission he's going to endure. So hats off... and apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we skip to the part he just man's up and leaves? There's no future in this, how can anyone love someone who dosent give them equal respect back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just so hot, please keep writing on this story..

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 1 year ago

Definitely cooking the frog a little by little. It’s a very interesting story with a lot of guessing on our parts.Wow I wouldn’t say that his wife is totally evil, it seems like she’s pursuing this just to see where she can get to. At some point, even the frog realizes that it’s death or try to escape. What makes me sad is that in this story he’s waited too long to escape. It will be very interesting to see where you go. In any event, I see no practical way for him to stay married. And since it’s impossible to totally separate home and work life, I suspect his work performance has tanked, though I don’t expect the story to include that. Can’t wait to see if he becomes a total slave and how Aleta throws him away.

jabad850jabad850over 1 year ago

Another superb chapter. It's been truly exciting to see Alena's insidious plans for poor Quinn unfold. To diego and the anon complainers, there is no "Aleta" and he will never leave Alena. She's dead and he is in agony without her.

freemanhollygardenfreemanhollygardenabout 1 year ago

what an anticipatory-joy it is to have found you and begin reading your stories. I hope your life fills you with something as deeply moving as what your characters enjoy. I've had sporadic luck finding partners that comitted so fully to such a deep understanding of desire, and it's been years since i have been as engaged with a partner as quinn and alena. I'm just not great at finding love. when i have, it sure was fun to get inside my partners head and make their dreams come true. it oughta happen more often for all of us. thanks for writing so well and sharing your talent and devious machinations.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

Another effective chapter chronicles the evolution of this marriage. Not that I dare toy with a very well paced plot, but I can't help but feel that Quinn was something of an asshole and that this change in the power dynamic has added motivation for Alena. It would be interesting to see if that's validated.

Foxbat19Foxbat197 months ago

Fantastic and similar to the life that my wife and I

practice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES