Alena's Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,480 Followers

As I looked into those lovely blue eyes, I felt her fingers closing around my shaft. She watched me solemnly, studying my reaction, as I felt her begin to stroke me. Each movement sent a pulse of pleasure through my groin, the aching agony of needing to be touched now replaced by the bliss of my wife's delicate contact.

Alena's eyes didn't blink as she began to stroke me harder, faster. My cock twitched in response, communicating the pleasure she was giving me. I could feel a deep pressure already building, and I realised how close to the edge I had already gotten just by watching my wife's breathtaking display in the chair.

"Oh, that feels like heaven," I confessed.

"Good."

Her strokes were firmer now, squeezing and grasping me, triggering a deep urge within me. I began to groan, despite myself, as my wife built me up to climax.

"Close?" she murmured.

"So close," I confessed, "I needed this. I...."

She released me and my cocked surged and quivered, needing just one last touch to trigger my desperately-needed climax. Her eyes were lidded, calculating.

"I could just leave you like this," she said, "That would be unbearable, wouldn't it?"

I felt her finger tap my swollen, purple head, sending a pulse of bliss through my tortured manhood, but still not enough to tip me over the edge.

"I've been researching this. I think I know how to keep you teetering on the brink indefinitely," she continued, "How exactly to own your climax."

Her fingers wrapped around me again, administering another agonising stoke. I sucked in air through my clamped teeth.

"Do you know what I want from you next?"

All I could think about was her hand wrapped around my throbbing, tortured cock.

"Do you think I want you to beg to be inside me?"

She gave me another stroke, keeping me on the precipice of my release, while my mind filled with the thought of just how good it would feel to plunge myself into my wife, thrusting and thrusting until I exploded deep inside her, feeling her slick walls enveloping my shaft.

"It's been ages since I let you inside, hasn't it?"

She stroked me again, circling my engorged, purple head with her fingertip, making me shudder.

"Or do I want you to beg me for your denial?"

The blue eyes bore into me, subjugating me to her will. I couldn't understand how she suddenly had such a power over me, silencing the voice in my head begging for her to slide her soft, moist pussy down my rigid shaft and give me release. I knew what answer she wanted me to give and I knew she had left me with no other choice.

"Denial," I croaked.

"No pussy for you tonight? You must be bursting to fuck me, Quinn. You sure you want to give me your denial rather than your cock?"

I looked up at her, seeing the little sly, sexy grin on her face as she teased me. Finally, I nodded.

The corners of Alena's mouth drooped, pouting, even as her hand tightened around my shaft. She could feel my cock pulsing and dancing, the precum oozing from my tip.

"Beg, I said."

"Please, I want to be denied. Please."

"Okay," she replied, speaking softly now, "If that's what you want. I really was going to let you fuck me, but I guess that's not what you asked for."

My face must have registered my shock as her hand slid away from my shaft, leaving me straining in the air. She looked at me, examining my reactions, a small frown on her face, as if puzzled. But the look in her eyes left me in no doubt that her offer had been genuine, and instead of reaping my reward and burying myself in my wife, she was now going to leave me desperately craving release.

"How long?" I gasped.

"Oh Quinn, you know you shouldn't ask me that."

She leaned forward, kissing me on the lips.

"What you did for me tonight was a gift," she told me, "It made my heart overflow. I love you so much."

Alena looked down at my manhood, rigid and neglected, gleaming in the light. She looked surprised. I watched as she laid a finger on my swollen tip, and it sent a bolt of absolute, raw pleasure down my shaft and into my groin. I felt myself clench in answer and I erupted, but without the pleasure of orgasm, pumping my seed out in a thick stream over the cushion and onto the polished wooden floor. Alena continued to watch me with a strange smile on her face as I came in a long, steady flow of pent-up release, my balls finally draining themselves of their own accord, my cock remaining rigid and twitching even after my balls were empty. Alena stroked my shaft lovingly.

"Drained, but still waiting to be used," she mused to herself, "As predicted."

I looked up at her aghast, the dread realisation dawning on me that this was all part of her plan. Alena settled herself astride me and tugged her sheer panties to one side, revealing her puffy, glistening labia. Without bothering to ask me, she lowered herself down onto me and began to rise and fall on my firm shaft.

She groaned, wrapping her arms around my neck, nuzzling my ear, as she bobbed on my cock. I could feel how slick she was, how close to the edge her body had already come. Torturing my cock with her teasing strokes, seeing the anguish as I came without satisfaction, the thrill of having achieved the things that she had up until now only read about, these had all fuelled her fire. Now, with her thrusting down onto my waiting manhood, all I could do was spectate, my arms tied behind my back, as my wife built up to another orgasm at my expense.

I closed my eyes, concentrating on the blissful friction of her vaginal walls around my swollen tip, feeling strangely detached. My wife was using my cock for her own purposes, and I wasn't able to build up to climax, even though the ruined orgasm had left me rigid.

"You feel so good, Quinn," Alena rasped, "I've missed this."

"Please," I begged.

"Ssh. You made your choice, remember, I... uh... oh yeah. I'm...."

Alena began to moan, thrusting down onto me faster now, her thighs quivering with the strain, riding me towards her own peak. My cock betrayed me, standing firm beneath my wife's onslaught, allowing her to take pleasure from me, but with only the faintest first stirrings of my own arousal.

I screwed my eyes closed, willing myself towards orgasm, feeling the sensations building up at last in my core, the promise of relief. I began to build, feeling the passion as my wife rode me, her breath heavy against my face as she pinned my head to her chest, smothering me. I felt my desire surging as I recovered from my ruined emission, smiling to myself. Alena had tricked me, but I would get my....

My wife cried out, and I felt her walls clamp powerfully around me as her back arched. I opened my eyes, looking up at her, seeing her face contorted with the ecstasy of her second orgasm. My cock shuddered, sending ripples of pleasure through me, but not enough. Alena sank down, embedding me inside her completely, her walls shuddering with the aftershocks of her climax, as if mocking my rigid, unsatisfied manhood trapped deep inside her.

"It seems I've taken control of the little brain," she laughed, nuzzling her face into my neck, "The big brain, it's only a matter of time now."

She clenched, grasping me forcefully within her walls. I twitched in response, knowing that she would be able to feel my desperation. I needed her to lift herself up, give me just a few more seconds to achieve my own satisfaction, but Alena didn't move.

"After all my treatment of you, you're still hard," she mused, breathing the words into my ear, "My love, you are a boundless revelation."

---

[Next chapter: Alena restricts Quinn's clothing options and presents him with a new way of controlling his body: a cage. Will he draw the line, or will he give his wife what she wants from him?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,480 Followers
12