All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 09'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Ahh, noted how and when sub Q climaxed... and how he discovered his masochism. Well, do go on... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh yes another great chapter. i usually make suggestions to the author for the next chapters but honestly, i can't think of anything the would improve your great story. please keep writing on this astonishingly great story..

webbtrailwebbtrailover 1 year ago

The ending was an exceedingly dark retrospective. I am also asking questions. Is Alena dead? Disappeared having abandoned Quinn?

I've had to take breaks from reading this series. It seemed every chapter added more questions than answers. Like there was never going to be a positive (for both of them) resolution. Seemingly ever increasing tension. If she completely abandons Quinn I need to stop reading now. I've read too many stories where the author lost any idea how to resolve a chunk of the loose threads, to find an ending.

webbtrailwebbtrailover 1 year ago

If you truly love your spouse, you don't want to break them.

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Webtrail, without giving the story away more than necessary, if you read What We Say In the Dark Ch. 09 it gives you some context, as does Alena's letter to Quinn: To Whom It May Concern.

webbtrailwebbtrailover 1 year ago

Your stories are poignant. Your writing eloquent (e.g., "monotony and monochromy").

I have had enough suffering in my life recently to bring down my tolerance to sad stories. I have to stop reading or take a break if things get too dark, especially if the future is not yet written (or available).

I have read "To Whom It May Concern" multiple times including just after you mentioned it in your response. It is well written. Alena laments "that I wasn't allowed that chance". Either she felt she had to push on with self discovery without her husband (which in this chapter she said she wouldn't do), or she was in too difficult a situation and committed suicide (not unheard of in this genre). This being her suicide note.

I will have to wait to see what tomorrow will bring, reading carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His wife passed away... it's mentioned in the Cassie discussions in earlier chapters. So, the story is about what happens to the sub if they lose their domme, and whether they can rebuild afterwards. Hoping for a happy resolution

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

I have been reading Femdom oriented fiction for more than forty years. It's certainly evolved, but good writing is always good writing, and this author has a terrific sense of storytelling and pacing. The recounting of the scene at the playspace is as complicated as the very rope work involved, and still nothing was lost or confusing to follow. The scene was tightly choreographed, and there was still room for the emotional responses, though they were always subtle from Alena. I love this series so much.

R07W55R07W553 months ago

OMG, After a scene like that,,,, No Aftercare from your Mistress/wife - really ?!?!?

All the other scenes there was aftercare, or something!! Myself, I'd be having problems, doubts and want it to stop....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES