Alena's Game Ch. 11

Story Info
Blowjob torture cements his wife's control over Quinn's body.
3.5k words
4.74
13.9k
9

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,493 Followers

[Author's note: if you don't like to read about female domination or male chastity, please skip to the next story, or check out my other stories for something that's more to your taste.

Through a series of counselling session with Cassie, his therapist, Quinn is trying to come to terms with how his wife Alena managed to transform him from her assured, overbearing husband into her willing slave.

Alena has subjected Quinn to the second of her fantasies, caning him on his birthday. She has pushed Quinn to the edge, opening up a new side of him that he didn't realise was there]

---

LIFE INSIDE THE BUBBLE

Alena sat down with me that night, after cooking a huge meal of my favourite things. I couldn't sit down properly, but she had shown no sign of enforcing her rules. I had a chair to sit on at the dinner table and then a place next to her on the couch.

Afterwards, she had led me towards the bedroom and stripped naked, sliding beneath the sheets, waiting for me. There seemed to be no tricks, no hidden consequences to her actions. I undressed myself and got into bed, cuddling up next to her. In the darkness, I was acutely aware of her warm breath against my throat and the scent of her skin.

"How's your backside?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"That's the first time you've asked me that all day."

"But how is it?"

"Sore. It's very sore. I'm going to be sleeping on my stomach tonight."

I felt Alena's arm wrap around my waist, pulling her body into mine, but she didn't apologise for what she'd done.

"Where are we going, Alena?" I asked, breaking the silence, "Do you know?"

"Do you think I know?"

"Yes," I responded, "But you're not going to tell me."

She sighed and replied, "No, I'm not."

My fingers were toying with her hair.

"But there is a plan," I prompted.

"I have a plan, yes. It's just not for you to know."

"That seems very one-sided."

Alena laughed good-naturedly. "What would be the point if it wasn't one-sided? You say the strangest things."

I hunkered down in the sheets, acutely aware of the sharp friction of the cotton on my raw backside.

"I'd just like to know where you're getting your ideas, that's all."

Alena stretched out, and for a long time didn't seem to be likely to answer me. When she spoke, it was analytical, measured.

"This thing we're doing, it's a lot more common than you'd think. More than I ever expected. There are people all over the world doing this too, swapping ideas."

"And just what are we doing?"

"I'm training you," Alena said simply.

"What?"

"I'm identifying areas of resistance to my training and eroding them one by one. Like the caning, for example."

"You aren't," I protested, but her easy, conversational tone unsettled me, "This isn't one of your lab experiments."

"Fascinating."

"What?" I asked again, irritated by her tone.

"That you're such an analytical person and you have no idea what I'm doing. You really can't see it, can you?"

"Or maybe there is no master plan and you're just trying to make me second guess myself. Like I said, we're not in your lab."

Alena snuggled next to me and I could feel the heat from her body. The conversation was turning her on.

"If we were though, Quinn, imagine that. If I had you all to myself in a controlled environment, safely isolated from the outside world, I bet I could do in a couple of weeks what is going to take months out here in the real world."

"Alena, that sounds like bullshit."

"Ah, darling, try me."

"I'm not going to break. You've been reading too many online forums."

Alena fell quiet and I felt I had won the argument.

"Tell me something," Alena said, voice sweet like honey, "If this isn't working on you, then why can't you lie on your back?"

"That's not the point."

"What would you have done if I had produced the cane on day one?" Alena continued in the easy tone, "You'd have told me to exactly where to stick it, wouldn't you? Then you would have wheedled me into sex because it's your birthday. That didn't happen, though, did it?"

I felt her forefinger tapping gently on my arm in the dark. "Instead, I beat you with a cane as hard as I could. I didn't hold back because I wanted to see you writhe. It's such a horrible thing to do to someone you love on their birthday isn't it?"

"Yes, it was. It was awful."

"But I did it, and I haven't apologised for it. In fact, you could tell how much I enjoyed making you bend over and take the punishment. I could see how much anguish I was causing you."

The tapping continued.

"And instead of being furious with me, here you are hugging your persecutor in a loving, warm embrace, just as predicted."

"Predicted by whom?"

"I was discussing this scenario in the forums. I got some very insightful advice."

"You're discussing me online? Our relationship?"

"Oh, don't fret, Quinn. I kept it anonymous, but I got some help, yes. All I need to do to cement this new behaviour is give you a reward. You'll begin to associate the pain and the heartache I caused you with pleasure. It'll make it easier to do it to you next time."

"Next time? Are you serious?"

"We keep repeating the exercise until I've worn down your resistance to being bent over a chair and caned by your wife, just because she wants to do it to you. Can you imagine, Quinn? Then, I'm going to keep doing it until you associate the caning with the pleasure of the reward afterwards, until you start to look forward to the canings. I can train you so that just the sight of the cane in my hand gets you absolutely rigid."

"Hold on, I'm not some pet being trained to obey. I'm an adult man."

"Are you sure you're not a pet, Quinn? My pet? Are you sure that really, deep down there isn't a part of you that isn't enthralled by the idea of just submitting to me, letting me turn you into my little pet?"

"I'm definite."

Alena wrapped her body around mine and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Maybe not now, but I just planted that seed in your head. All I need to do is wait and let it grow. You'll be my pet, Quinn. You'll see. It's going to make you so happy when you finally give in to me."

I wanted to protest, but at that moment, she touched her lips to mine and I felt her tongue venture into my mouth.

"It's still your birthday," she murmured sexily, "Get hard for me, Quinn."

As if on command, my flaccid manhood began to firm in anticipation of what she was going to do to me next. She snuggled closer, enjoying the feeling of my cock growing to fill the space between our bodies.

"Good boy. Punishment, then reward. You'll get used to the process."

Alena began to work her way down my body, disappearing under the sheets. I felt her lips brushing against my chest, then pursing around my nipples as she went lower. She kissed my stomach, teasing my belly button with her tongue tip, until I felt her soft lips brushing against the shaved area between my legs. I pulled the sheets back, revealing the tangle of her hair in the dimness against the white sheets, nestled at my crotch.

'I want to make this permanent, Quinn," she whispered, kissing around the root of my cock, "I want to always have you clean like this for me."

She tilted her head back and in the dimness I could just make out her face.

"Would you do that if I asked? Would you let me change you, for good?"

I didn't respond, suddenly unsure if I could trust myself to give her an answer.

"That's not a no," she said.

That seemed to be enough for her and she turned her attention to my erection. I watched intently as my wife's lovely, soft lips began to tease little butterfly kisses on the sensitive skin of my shaft. She took her time, letting me anticipate the next feather-light brush of her lips as she worked her way up my shaft to my purple, engorged head.

Alena paused, her mouth open and near enough to my tip that I could feel the moist warmth of her breath across my shiny purple head. She parted her soft lips and slipped out the tip of her tongue, reaching out to dab at my swollen tip, sending delicious shivers down my shaft and into my balls. A soft moan escaped my lips. She caressed me again with the tip of her tongue and my cock twitched in response to her gentle, teasing touch.

"See, Quinn," she murmured in a low, sexy voice, "You like the training after all."

Her hand slid around my hip and squeezed my bottom, the sudden pain causing me to draw a sharp breath. Then her lips parted and took in my engorged tip. She closed her mouth around me and I felt the heavenly pressure as she sucked on me. Her blue eyes sparkled, looking up at me from between my legs. She pulled up off my tip with a wet popping sound, sending a shudder of bliss through my aching loins. She squeezed my buttock again and this time I groaned.

"That's it," she murmured, "Pain, then pleasure, then pain."

Alena pursed her lips and pushed down onto my cock, taking me all the way into her mouth this time, before pulling all the way back up and off me.

"Then pleasure."

I knew what was coming next and braced myself for it. Alena dug her nails into my tormented rear and despite knowing she was going to do that, I squirmed with pain until she relaxed her fingers again. I looked down at her pretty, smiling face hovering just inches from my cock.

"Over and over," she said, "Until I win."

Alena took me into her mouth again, this time running her tongue down the underside of my shaft as she did so, until she had engulfed me. I could feel her throat constricting around my head as she clamped down and applied the suction. I closed my eyes in relief, only for them to spring open again as her nails dug into my sore buttocks.

"Aah, fuck... oh...."

Alena began to work her way up and down my rock-hard manhood, licking and sucking languidly, in no hurry to bring me to climax. Each time she completed a stroke, she would punish my backside, working with both hands now to find the most damaged areas from my caning, using the pain to keep my building arousal in check.

"Still think you're going to resist me?" she whispered before plunging down onto me again.

"Yes," I began, but it turned to a long, debouched groan as the pleasure welled up from deep within my groin, drawn out of my body through the tip of my needy cock by my wife's expert touch. She knew just what to do to me, how far to push me and just the right amount of pain to inflict, to build me up towards orgasm but then cool me off with a short stab of pain.

"I want you to, Quinn. I want you to fight it."

She plunged down on me again, this time with more vigour. One of her hands shifted from my rear to cup my balls instead. I looked down with an expression of growing horror as Alena, with my cock still deeply embedded in her mouth, grinned up at me. She popped off the top of my manhood.

"I want to see you try to resist what I'm doing to you. The pain and the pleasure. Fight as hard as you can. When I break you, I'll make giving in feel like heaven."

Alena pushed down hard onto me, her lips and tongue providing irresistible friction, and I twitched in her mouth as the waves of bliss began to raise an exquisite tightness in my balls. Alena squeezed my scrotum hard enough for me to cry out.

"Alena, I...," I hissed, suddenly afraid of what he cupped hand was going to do to me.

But Alena paid me no attention, bobbing up and down on my cock now, making me dance and twitch as she concentrated on bringing me to the edge. I tried to stifle a groan to hide how close I was but my cock gave me away, throbbing and leaking pre-cum onto her tongue. In answer, her nails raked down the sensitive flesh of my buttocks, supplying a harsh counterpoint to the pleasure my cock was receiving.

"Please," I moaned, "Just finish me off."

With my manhood deep inside her mouth, Alena only laughed, the vibrations of her amusement pushing my straining cock closer to the brink. Alena squeezed my balls to emphasis the fact that I wasn't going to be able to cum until Alena allowed me to cum.

I began to lose track of time, drifting in a web of sensations, alternating pain and pleasure, as my wife continued her attack on my battered body alongside her assault on my gradually weakening mind. She continued until the only thought left in my bewildered consciousness was the unbearable need to climax, way past the point that I was capable of rational thought.

All the while, in the background to my cock torture, Alena was murmuring to me: pain and pleasure. I responded, but my words were meaningless. It was as if she had managed to drug me until I was her helpless plaything, alternating adrenaline and testosterone, pain and pleasure, until I could do nothing but respond to her.

I was dimly aware of her hands releasing me and I opened my eyes to watch as Alena pulled herself off the tip of my cock with a loud, wet, slopping noise. She was panting from the exertion. My cock danced in front of her face, pushed beyond its tolerance level, desperate for one last....

Alena's tongue snaked out of her mouth and she ran it all the way up my cock from root, to angry purple tip, and I ejaculated, pumping my white seed out of my balls in long, thick strings over my stomach. My wife's eyes were fixed on my cock, watching it pump and writhe as I covered myself in my own fluids. She smiled, even as I emptied myself and began to dry hump the air, my balls still constricting, threatening to lock into a painful cramp. I spread my legs, trying to stretch myself out, while Alena rocked back on her heels, watching the show with a sly grin.

Eventually, she broke the silence, reaching over to her bedside table to collect a wad of tissues.

"Such a mess from a man who swore he could fight it. Still so sure, Quinn?"

She dabbed at my semen, wiping up the thick strands from my stomach.

"That's alright, take a minute. You weren't ready, were you? You'll do better next time now you know what I'm doing."

She finished cleaning me up and dumped the tissues back on the table.

"You're too strong to be broken."

Alena grinned at me and wriggled her way up my body, threading herself back through my arms until I was holding her tightly in my embrace.

"These rules, these sacrifices, it's all for a reason, Quinn. I can make you feel amazing if you'll just give in to me."

My staggering climax had cleared my mind a little and I was coming back down to earth again. I needed to say something to counter her smug self-assurance.

"You're too harsh though," I replied, "Like when you deserted me on the floor in the club, still all tied up, and then later I found you downstairs having fun, without a care in the world. Without a second thought about me."

"You're wrong, Quinn."

"Am I? How?"

"Eve was waiting for me when I left, and I asked her to give you five minutes; she was outside the whole time. All I could do was think about you, lying in that room waiting for my help, waiting for something that would never come," she confessed, "All I could think about was how much that would torment you, even more than the physical punishment, to be betrayed by your loving wife."

Alena was silent for a while, finally coming down from her own endorphin high.

"When I saw you come through that door back into the club, all alone with that look on your face, it was almost too much for me to bear. I felt like an absolute monster but at the very same time, I was almost brought to orgasm on the spot, seeing what I'd made you go through."

"So, it was about you, after all."

"No, it's about us, Quinn. Be honest, how did it feel today, kneeling on the kitchen floor as I rode your body? Or just now, when the pain and the pleasure merged into one? Or even how you felt back in the club, hogtied and reduced to grinding yourself against the floor? Tell me something, Quinn, tell me the truth. Have you ever felt such intensity as in the last few weeks? Have you?"

I could feel her waiting for an answer. She wasn't going to apologise after all. We had arrived at the heart of the matter and all I could do now was repay her honesty with honesty of my own.

"No," I confessed at last.

"That's it, Quinn. The more I inflict on you, the more intense you find it, the better everything becomes. I was aching for you inside me this morning, seeing how thick and hard I made you with a cane across your backside. I felt every stroke, deep down inside, and it was electric. It made me realise that I'm going to keep doing this to you. I'm going to train you until you feel what I feel whenever I cane you, that astonishing thrill. I know you think you hate it, that you despise me when I do it, but you don't. You crave it."

I felt her plant a delicate kiss in the crook of my neck that made me shiver.

"I saw the first glimpse of it in the club, with the nipple clamps, the way you came as I tugged them off. I've never seen you erupt like that."

As she said the words, the memory came flashing back into my mind, the pure white ecstasy.

"That's when I saw it. It was such a shock, to see you like that, to really see who you are."

"And who am I?" I asked, feeling the surreality of the conversation I was now having with the woman who I had shared so many years of my life with.

"You're a masochist, Quinn. Remember me caning you? How did it end?"

"I don't know. I fell to the floor."

"Yes. I had to stop because I realised you weren't going to. I expected you to use your safeword, I wanted to push you to that point, but you just kept going. You abandoned yourself to it and I had to be the one to end it."

She was speaking in soft tones now, pressed up against me, skin to skin.

"I need to confess something to you, something I've realised. We need the same thing, Quinn. I need to supply it, and you need to receive it. Maybe, after all this time we've been together, we never really understood, but I think we're made for each other, do you see?"

There it was, finally: the truth. I did see. Her insight had pierced straight to the core of it.

"I see," I confessed.

"Do you want me to continue your training? To inflict more punishment? To bring you more pleasure?"

I took a deep breath. She had planted the seed in my head now. Could she really train me, turn me into her obedient pet? Is that what she wanted? Was tonight how it began?

"Yes, Alena," I said, the words escaping my mouth before I fully realised what I had just given her permission to do.

---

[Next chapter: Alena takes Quinn out to dinner, ticking off another item on the list: role play. Quinn comes to a momentous decision.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,493 Followers