All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 11'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lamb2001lamb2001over 1 year ago

Utterly fabulous. Thank you! Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope she starts turning the screws hard on him, she should soon have a complete 24/7 TPE SLAVE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate this woman with a burning passion I hate smug know it alls who think they know best.

She must die somehow in the future of the story that's why Quinn is doing therepy, she dies abruptly or suddenly which makes sense. I think storywise it would be perfect if she develops something like MS or a muscular dystrophy type disease, or gets paralyzed in an accident. She goes from the one being In control to the one having to rely on Quinn. Laying there in her bed, wasting away while Quinn breaks free of her web and chains...she dies realizing she's alone and has done nothing with her life and even her one project she held dear would fail in the end.

Now THATS a story.

enwaluenwaluover 1 year ago

Incredible,how she brakes him .Hope ist still going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is not what I normally read but am enjoying the series. What I don’t like is the caning and those scenes with no aftercare. She didn’t do the basics like apply lotion to the welts afterwards. That is not the actions of someone doing this out of love.

freemanhollygardenfreemanhollygardenabout 1 year ago

Quinn is a lucky man, and alena is a lucky woman. to discover, halfway through life, something so momentous about oneself; awesome.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

There are so many questions here. It's clear that Quinn came into this passionately in love with his wife and that he finds her infinitely desirable. This was true even before the discovery of his masochism. Meanwhile, she was just not that into him.

The experiment, however, gave her instant control and revealed that his masochism made his desire impervious to interference--he would always start with an honest erection, even before punishment, and pain would only intensify it.

Is this when she began to "love" him? She constantly mocks his "little brain" but is always dressing and behaving in ways to arouse him, specifically so she can punish him--that's how she discovers that sadism is her aphrodisiac.

Is it possible to become a sexual sadist in midlife, with no prior indicators? Is it possible for this proclivity to be latent, as Quinn's masochism was? Quinn's passionate love for Alena is the indispensable precondition of his masochism. He wouldn't endure such pain from anyone else. Is it also the indispensable precondition for Alena's love for him? She says she is conflicted about wanting to inflict pain on the person she loves most in the world, but the early chapters show that her love for him wasn't intense.

Did the structured, clinical nature of the "experiment" allow her to view Quinn impersonally and thus operate on him as a test subject? Was seeing her absolute power over him her aphrodisiac? She can love him sexually only with the power and the pain, but his passion endures with it or without it. What a strange relationship.

oneagainstoneagainst3 months agoAuthor

The answer to this question @goodwab is found in To Whom It May Concern, her last message to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES