All Comments on 'Alena's Game Ch. 14'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, never ever include cucking in this story. I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but it would ruin the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter, can't wait for the next chapter, they all just keep your mind spinning..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Love is many things but it is not cruel. If you enjoy dominating and hurting your spouse, then what you love is causing them pain, not the person.

I love my dog, but abusing him is illegal for good reason. This is no different. She loves him like a dog not a person but she abused him, mentally and physically.

She doesn’t respect him because he has no self respect but rather than divorcing him for someone better, she stays with him because she likes to hurt him. She is a sadist who is married to a masochist.

A good Dom protects their Sub, even from themselves and she doesn’t protect him from anything. His mental disassociation isn’t compartmentalism, it’s borderline schizophrenic. Two completely separate personalities in the same matrix can’t coexist, studies have shown this through various experiments and interviews with abduction survivors.

I’m sorry but your story is more of a “What Not To Do” than some erotic kink.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 1 year ago

That’s funny Anonymous. I was going to complain about the sudden appearance of him getting errect by the thought of the humiliation and hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES