Alena's Game Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed eagerly, finding her in the ensuite bathroom.

"Unzip me," she commanded, but there was no life in her voice; Alena was spent.

Her hands were gripping the sides of the washbasin and she was staring at herself in the vanity mirror. I came up behind her and unzipped her dress. I began to pull it down her body, but her hand reached out and grasped my wrist, stopping me. I could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I need you to clean me," Alena said.

I understood, and the notion filled me with humiliation, that my wife was asking me to clean up after her lover.

"Please," I gasped, "That's too far."

"Too far?" she rasped, wearily, "Let me show you a thing or two about too far."

Alena was looking at me now in the mirror, or at least at a point a thousand yards straight through me. I watched as she slid her arms out of the little black dress and reached down below her bottom to wrap her fingers in the hem. Her eyes never left mine as she began to pull it up, exposing her bare body to me so she could show me what she had done with him.

Her buttocks were crisscrossed with angry red lines, dozens of them, breaking into purple blotches of bruises where the lines intersected. I sank to my knees behind her, aghast.

"Who...," I hissed, "Who did this to you? Was this your friend?"

Alena pulled the dress over her head, standing before me completely naked, revealing thin stripes across her back too. I surged to my feet.

"Where is he Alena?" I growled, "Where the fuck is that prick?"

"The Lost and Found."

"Is he still there?"

"Probably. Why? What are you going to do?"

I felt the white heat of rage burn within me. Alena had gone to the club on her own, she had dressed up, she had thought she was going to have a good time. Instead, she had come home battered and abused.

"A name, I want his fucking name," I spat, "Then I'm going to rip his fucking head off."

"It's Yves, and no, you're not."

I gaped at her, appalled by the idea that she would stop me dealing with the man who had beaten my wife.

"The fuck I'm not," I roared, "You're my wife, Alena. Look what he did to you!"

Alena turned to face me, grabbing both my wrists with her hands, but I made to pull away from her, determined to exact justice.

"I asked him to."

My mind blanked, my wife's confession echoing in my head. I simply couldn't conceive of it. My hands twitched, opening and closing uselessly. Alena released my wrists and took my face in her hands.

"It's alright, Quinn. It's okay."

It was the first time since the restaurant, since we had made the choice to step into this new life, that she had used my actual name at home. I stared at her, wildly, searching her eyes for an answer, slowly beginning to realise that her expression in the hallway hadn't been disgust with me, it had been because she was in pain.

"Please," she murmured, "Can you just clean me up, and then let's go to bed? Please?"

"But, why did you do that?"

She held my gaze for a long time, then repeated softly, "Please, can you clean me up?"

Slowly, I nodded. Taking a jar of ointment, I tended to my wife's blemished skin and then she took my hand and led me into the bedroom. We slipped under the covers and I lay in the darkness on my back in the cool sheets, Alena snuggled up to me, burrowing into my arms as she laid on her front.

"You shouldn't have done that," I chided, "It wasn't necessary."

Alena sighed, her cheek pressed against my chest. "It was. I needed to know, I needed to understand."

"I could have told you. You didn't need to seek out some stranger."

"Yves," Alena replied, "He actually wanted to stop but I made him finish, I told him I could take it. I needed to finish the exercise."

I hesitated, feeling my way through unknown terrain. "Do you want to do it? Do you want to be...?" I asked, my voice trailing off, unwilling to acknowledge that my wife might also want to have pain inflicted on her.

"No. But you do. So, I wanted to learn."

"I... I'm speechless. I can't believe you went through that."

Alena sighed, and I felt the tension easing out of her body.

"Next time, Quinn, I'll take you with me. There are some people I want you to meet. I think it's time you saw what this new world really looks like."

I held my wife close, the adrenaline burnt away now. I was humbled by the sacrifice she had made, that she would bear such hurt to be done to herself so that she might learn how to be a better mistress for me.

---

[Next chapter: Alena takes Quinn to a pet store. He gets a shock at what she wants to buy.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12