Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

Alene smiled and sat on her bed, "Thank you for that Elpis, will you be ok?"

"I will be ok, there are many dimensions besides this one Alene, I have to attend to them as well..." Elpis admitted.

"I understand Elpis, do you think Sabrina will come to live with us?"

"I am sure of it," Elpis smiled back, "if she is your guardian she will want nothing more than joining you. It is in your guardian's blood, they will do anything to keep you safe and loved."

"Can I hug you Elpis?" Alene wondered.

"I guess..." Elpis said, not managing to understand why Alene needed a hug.

The girls hugged for a long time. "Thank you, Elpis, you changed my life, I will not fail you, rest assured I will keep everything in order." Alene said and released the hug, tears filled Elpis's eyes.

"You are an amazing human Alene, I will miss you so much." She said, unable to hold back the tears.

-------

"Wow, you girls look amazing!" Angie said and marveled at the sight before her, she walked closer to Nicky and whispered in her ear, "want us to give her a double penetration?"

Nicky smiled and nodded in agreement, she pulled her cock until only the head was in Jen. Angie moved her cock closer to the opening and pushed lightly, Jen's body straggled to contain another intruder, but Angie insisted. Gently, bit by bit, the heads went in, Angie and Nicky moaned in unison, savoring the sensations that flooded their bodies. Jen, on the other end, was going wild, she never imagined she would experience a double penetration. She was starched beyond belief by two enormous cocks, she ripped Nadia's cock out of her mouth and screamed, "Oh my god!"

"You want us to stop Jen?" Angie and Nicky asked at the same time.

Jen turned her head to the girls, fire in her eyes, "Don't you dare thinking about stopping!" This was all the girls needed, Nicky offered Angie a hand and together they started progressing into Jen's hole, stretching and shifting their way to her inner depths.

Nadia was really impressed with the sight before her, Jen took her back down her mouth and she could feel another orgasm approaching. She tried to take deep breaths and hold it in. On Jen's other end the girls' progression was an amazing experience, the walls the enveloped their cocks were soft and inviting, as if asking the girls to fuck Jen as deep as they could. At that moment the girls felt it, deep within Jen they have found what they looked for, the cervix. Angie looked at Nicky, Nicky looked at Angie, the both knew what they had to do, what was going to happen.

With one fast thrust the cocks crushed Jen's cervix and invaded her womb, it was soft and warm, too soft and warm. In that instant Jen orgasmed, screaming with bliss into Naida's cock. Her inner walls shifting and attempting to crush the invaders, this was enough to start a chain reaction. Angie and Nicky lost control, the girls hugged each other and kissed deeply, a kiss of mad passion, they reached for each other's breasts, fondling the quivering mass. Angie reached down and squeezed Nicky's sack as milk sprayed out of her own boobs against the whole living room. All the while, both girls poured cum into Jen's womb.

Nadia needed a moment to understand what was going on. Jen was screaming while her cock was in her mouth, Angie and Nicky playing with each other, it was a little odd. Only when Nadia noticed Jen's belly and understanding dawned on her. The usually flat belly started to sink, lower and lower, to deform and fill out like a balloon. Nadia understood the girls were all letting off steam, it was all she needed. With a deep groan she felt her balls and cock flex, moving a massive amount of cum into Jen's belly, all were too lost in the sensations of monstrous orgasms to notice.

--------

Alene smiled, she knew this was goodbye. She hated goodbyes but knew she couldn't stop it. Elpis sat next to her on the bed, "Well Alene, it is almost time, I want to give you a little advice. I know making the right choices is a hard job, but I trust if anyone could do it, you can. Even if you think everything is lost, There Is A Way. Never forget that you can solve almost anything, just keep your wits about you, listen to your heart and I know you'll do right."

Alene was flattered by Elpis's words. "So what next?"

"I would like to bid your guardians farewell one last time before I leave, would you accompany me?"

"I would like nothing better." Alene said, and they went downstairs. Angie, Nicky and Nadia rested on the sofa, their cock still erect, streams of cum flowing along the length. On the floor Jen basked in a pool of the girls' combined cum, her hands caressing her bloated belly.

"Girls," Elpis called for attention, "I came to say goodbye one last time, could I ask something off you?" All eyes focused on Elpis, the girls nodded, "I will be leaving you for a long time, I know you will keep Alene safe, right?"

Alene was amazed to hear the girls say, "We will care for her, no matter the price."

"Thank you for being such loving guardians, is there anything I could do for you?" Elpis wondered.

"Do you think Jen could physically manage triple penetration?" Nadia wondered.

"You really want to hurt her-" Elpis started saying, but Jen interrupted her, "No Elpis, I really want it, please say I could do it."

Both Elpis and Alene were surprised by the girls. "Well," Elpis thought outloud, "I guess you could..."

Jen moaned, a squirt of cum escaped her pussy, "Thank you, thank you so much."

Elpis blushed, "You're welcome... I guess... Well, girl, good luck, keep Alene safe." With these words Elpis vanished into thin air.

"Okay girls," Alene was still blushing, "I'll be upstairs in my room, crush here as long as you need, we have a big day tomorrow." The girls wished her good night and Alene went upstairs.

"So... are we going to try triple penetration?" Nadia wondered.

"I'm not sure, Jen, is this what we want?" Angie looked at the pool of cum surrounding the girl.

"Please, I want nothing more, if it's too much I'll stop you." Jen said, she started playing with her cum covered breasts.

"Do you mind if I'll take the bottom?" Nicky asked the girls, "I want to see Jen face to face when we get it on." Both girls consented, and Nicky laid on her back, her cock pulsating with anticipation. Jen made her way, she wrapped her hand around the pole and lifted her leg over the girl. After taking two cock, one was a rather easy task. Jen popped Nicky's cock into her and let her body drop down its length, her pelvis came to rest on Nicky's with a satisfied moan of pleasure. Jen took a few moments and moved up and down the shaft before stopping, she kept just the head in her.

"I'm ready, who's next?" She smiled at the girls.

"I'll go next if you don't mind Nadia," Angie requested.

"Fine with me girl, enjoy." Nadia encouraged. Angie made her way behind Jen, she had an understanding of what to expect, she placed her penis next to Nicky's and her tip pressed on Jen's opened pussy.

"You're warm Nicky, I love feeling your cock against mine," Angie groaned, "When you feel ready Jen."

Jen took a deep breath and thrusted herself back, taking some of Nicky's rod and accepting Angie's as well, the girls gasped and moaned with the new sensation that filled their bodies. Angie pulled Jen closer to her and moved into her womb, taking Nicky's cock along with her, she hugged the girl from behind, her huge breasts crashing against Jen's back. "I can't wait for what's to come..." Angie whispered in Jen's ear.

"Ahhhh," Jen enjoyed the filling the girls gave her, "I can't wait either, Nadia, please join us.

Nadia knew what she had to do, she walked up behind Angie as Jen moved forward, leaving only the heads of her lover's cock in her. Nadia positioned her cock between the two and moved as close as she could to Jen's pussy. "Please be careful Jen, take it slowly." Nadia instructed.

Jen listened to the girl, she knew this was thicker than anything she ever took, even Alene wasn't that thick when they fucked. The start was easy, she progressed until she noticed it, her pussy started to stretch. Jen felt her walls pulled apart as she moved closer and closer to the embracing bodies of her lovers. Inch by inch, she moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure, reaching places she never imagined she could. Suddenly she felt it, in every fiber of her being, she took all three girls. The understanding sent her into a fierce orgasm. She spasmed and screamed, her tunnel attempting to crush the cock in her with little success. Jen crushed onto Nicky, gasping for air.

"You go girl," Nicky encouraged her.

"God, it feels amazing, you're amazing girls." Jen said as she picked herself up, she noticed the three cocks were now half way into her, "When did you go so deep?" She asked.

"We didn't," Angie answered, "you moved while you came."

Jen took a moment to move her body along what was inside her, she shivered as her body was electrocuted with pleasure. The girls on their end felt each other's cocks and the warm, juicy walls of Jen's overstretched pussy. Slowly but surely Jen started moving farther down, taking more and more. The girls were stretching her so wide she didn't even feel the cocks entered her womb, it was the feeling of Angie and Nicky's soft hips against her own, and the scream that escaped Nicky's lips that made her aware.

"Your womb Jen, it's so hot, I'm coming!" and with that Nicky's cock started pulsating, unleashing a torrent of cum into the woman.

Jen felt Nicky fire, she heard Nadia behind her, "Nicky, I can feel you throbbing, I can't hold it... Ahhhh..." And with that another river of cum unleashed itself into Jen. She felt her belly exploding with cum, the girls filled Jen at an alarming rate, in seconds she felt it came to rest on Nicky's abdomen.

Just as Jen settled herself onto Nicky, and felt a gargantuan orgasm overtaking her mind she noticed Angie was screaming, "God!" The third cock in her abused womb started firing its load. Angie crushed on top of Jen, her breasts spilling gallons of milk down Jen's back. The girls were lost, orgasm after orgasm washed over them, they no longer screamed, nor did they move much, they just moaned and groaned and smiled with pleasure until the Sandman came to visit them.

-------

"Good morning girls," Angie said as she opened her eyes, Naida was no longer on top of her but on the sofa opposite her. She was naked but the cock from last night was gone.

"Good morning Angie how are you feeling?" Nadia asked.

"Amazing," Angie said and got off Jen, her cock was gone as well, "Nicky?"

Nicky blinked, she was awake, and so was Jen, "I'm great, thank you. How are you Jen?"

"Great, you girls are amazing, how could you ever for-" Jen started saying but Nicky pulled her head for a deep kiss.

"I think we all forgave you Jen," Nicky said once she released Jen from the kiss, "Elpis squared our bill."

"Nicky is right," Nadia said, "what was was, water under the bridge right?"

"Right as rain," Angie confirmed. Jen lifted herself off Nicky, Jen's belly was flat and both her and Nicky's cocks returned, she was the same size as Nicky while flaccid, but the girls knew she gets bigger.

"Good Morning Girls! are you up? Hope you are nostalgic day ahead of us, Are you ready?" Alene's voice came from her room, the girls walked over to the stairs. There she was, Alene, a smile across her face, she was a slim, loving goddess. Her massive cock back between her legs.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers
12