All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 16'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
beagriusbeagriusover 2 years ago

thanks for the chapter. It was nice to have a time skip I was afraid it would take 20+ chapter to get to where we where in the first chapter.

MrWilburMrWilburover 2 years ago

Very happy to see a new Chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Christina and Alex may be 2 of the dumbest smart people I have ever run across. They both happily accept the fact that Christina has to be a prostitute to make money for Gerard. Christina gave 56 blowjobs in a week ($280/$5 = 56) most of them to guys in a dark alley behind a bar. She has no idea if they are clean or not. Than Alex is dumb enough not only to kiss her but to let her suck his cock too. In the real world they would both get herpes. Alex would pass it to Sandra and Mandy and Christina would pass it to Gerard who would pass it to Brandi. Christina is going to end up as the Typhoid Mary of STD's in Orange County. Christina fucks Gerard bareback on Wednesday with no birth control and miraculously starts her period on Saturday. Who knows maybe Gerard took precautions to protect himself so he is shooting blanks like Alex. In this fantasy world MiMaster has created nobody ever has consequences for stupid decisions unless it is Christina getting spanked by Gerard.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 2 years ago

Very glad to see this story pop up in my notifications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Starting the story in media res, then stopping. Is that part of the plan? To write for a cuckold's audience and gift those people what they crave? It's stupid but each to their own.

I just want to see how this ends but sooner or late I won't care anymore.

As for this chapter, as I just read the ending, I found it funny. Christina trying to play the good wife while hiding things from her husband. She's putting the lover first yet, on chapter 1 and 2 she complains that the husband betrayed and worse, he accepted it. Very self serving and gosh, I don't even care that much anymore. I doub't Alex will stand up to himself. Few are the husbands in this type of stories that do and even then, most of the time, there's always a catch that doesn't let them regain their manhood. Will you surprise me or will this just be more of the same? What will I see once I get back here in an year or two?

I know this is a free site and you're writing for free and I don't want to come on too strong. I call tell you that you write better than most paid authors. Maybe not having restrictions helps. On the paid side I'm getting tired of getting this very same experience with worse quality overall. Great ideas and concepts but bad execution and plot development, at least according to my tastes.

Why has a man that shares his wife have to be always portrayed as a lesser man? Even when he has lovers of his own? Why are the wives' lovers made to look good when they share the women? If the women belongs to them, sexually or otherwise, wouldn't that be the same thing? The genre is weird and I think it doesn't empower women at all, btw - though that's an entire can of worms by itself.

Sorry for the rant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...