All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 19'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 2 years ago

Fantastic as always love the mornings when I check to see the next chapter, especially as it's always pages of pure magic and torment for Alex. the only downside is the wait to the next one.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Is the goal of the story to just hate Christina, wishing that she somehow would disappear? I found her statement interesting: "She's your executive secretary," she teased. "You're already thinking about it because you're taking naughty pictures of her. I have a great relationship with her and I trust her. She'd never do anything to hurt us. And I include our kids in that statement. If you can't keep this big thing in your pants," Maggie might not, but Christina is well on the way to destroy the relationship. Regardless what kinks gets Alex horny, being owned by someone will hurt the marriage and might as well hurt the kids. Risking pregnancy could also hurt their relationship and hurt the kids. If Christina could at some point explain what her 'love' for Alex actually looks like and what she is doing to preserve the relationship, that would be nice. Her being a hotwife doesnt help anyone but herself, her being owned by someone doesnt help, her wanting Alex to risk his income doesnt help and she didnt achieve anything by being the 'Queen' in their marriage. Objectively she is on the best way to destroy what they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an unrealistic roller-coaster, I get it. Nevertheless, to post a comment, since Xtina broke a major rule, this would be a time for AleCuck to put a stop to the whole thing. Or get himself (and the kids) out of the situation since the lifestyle (in theory, as people say) requires trust above everything.

But there wouldn't be a story if the cuck wasn't a pushover, the hotwife a sub to the bull and a dom to the cuck, and the bull didn't get his way without ever suffering consequences besides moving on to another hotwife, eventually, while the cuck gets his HEA of getting to 'keep' the used, discarded, and low value 'cold' wife that actually still doesn't see him as a man, only a provider aka ATM-machine. Gosh, the misogyny is thick on this one, LMAO!

Sorry, I'm ranting. I've read to much stories of the type and spent too much time over at OHW to study the lifestyle and to try to understand it. Keep on writing the story, I want to see how it ends and writers of long stories are rare in this day and age.

Mari55

Jemina004Jemina004about 2 years ago

Very fun! Can't wait to see more of Maggie!

Jemina004Jemina004about 2 years ago

After seeing the other comments here, I felt the need to leave an additional one.

This is a cuckolding story. The genre requires certain elements: an imbalance of power, a stress-testing of the bonds of the relationship, and most importantly, an emotionally masochist/sadist mindset (for the cuck and woman, respectively) in the players that is necessary to enjoy the dynamic.

People who don't have these kinks (naturally) don't get why this is hot. They can't understand it, and so default to a very surface-level view of the cuck being a wimp, too weak to put a stop to anything. The wife being a heartless bitch, coldly taking advantage of her husband's weakness. That's nowhere near the truth of the story, or of the genre as a whole. I have a feeling these people would ordinarily be able to recognize their lack of understanding and thereby withhold judgment, except that the particulars of a wife straying from her husband causes them an intensely negative emotional reaction, precluding any thoughtfulness on their part.

The irony is that these negative commenters are the most masochistic people of all. They literally cannot prevent themselves from reading stories that cause them easily-foreseeable emotional distress. Their solution? Flaming the authors and rating the story as low as they can in the hopes that the author simply won't write more. Pathetic.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Thorlol has a point. It’s seems that Christina just a selfish hypocrite who is only doing any of this to get her bull. It seems she really is letting her cunt lead and that will only hurt their life. Hopefully Alex doesn’t let his guilt and fantasies ruin their life because Christina doesn’t seem to care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...