All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 20'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 2 years ago

Just to keep my timelines straight… chapters 3-19 are back story references for chapters 1 and 2 which both lead directly in to 20.

I’m really starting to hate just how damn well you write. :)

Thank you for sharing.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

"You're right. But I did sign on for you to own me. Alex knows that. He said it to you yesterday before he left me with you. If I have to stay with you longer because he's struggling with this, so be it." What a great display of 'love'. "What about the kids?" "Maggie is there. She's got a brain. With any luck she's already got it all figured out. Regardless, I'm not going home until next Sunday. The bigger question is, what are you going to do with me now that I'm staying longer." What a great mother. When fucking becomes more important than your children...

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

- Wife stands for Whore Into Fucking Excrement

- to be a hot wife the husband must have some reward out of it, not the case here.

- she has abandoned the marriage and if any child protection services would be involved they would lose their kids.

- Gerard is not a bull per se but a pimp.

For any fantasy to appeal, some kind of real or plausible life elements must appear in the narrative making this story is more science fiction than anything else….

Divorce the bitch!

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

It’s sad when the bull is more concerned about the kids than their mother

mimastermimasterabout 2 years agoAuthor

I just love how I have one anonymous reader that can't help but read this story, and then basically write the same negative comment that he/she knows is going to be deleted because he/she won't come off off anon. Jemina004 was right in their comment on chapter 19. This person is a masochist that hates that they can't stop coming back. They are always the first to comment, and do it within hours on the day it's posted on the site, which means just like Pavlov's dog, they react to the bell when they get notified, get angry, and slobber all over themselves as they write " it's crap! 1* " I'm sure they downvoted multiple times, but whatever. There are too many people that like the story. It's going to be 33 chapters. I look forward to 13 more 1 star anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't hate my comment because I am anon, I am just lazy and never bothered to make an account.

Your writing is damn good like complicated machine with a bunch of moving pieces that fit together seamlessly. I really love your Ann series and have been reading it for years. So I have been giving this a try despite your warnings that its a much different vibe. I am not normally into cuck stories but that label doesn't really give this story justice. I just cannot put the one in the same category of the 99% other hot wife stories on this site which are straight trash. I enjoy reading deeper into the nuance of each characters motivations especially when their choices they make aren't... "the best" as its creating some great drama to watch unfold. I am really interested how this plays out and what the aftermath will look like for Alex and Christina. I like that Alex isn't a simple cuck hell bent on his own humiliation as it would get pretty stale fast like must other cuck stories. Christina's hotwife transformation is providing some vivid entertainment. I really wonder how far down the rabbit hole of debauchery she's going to go and better yet will she come out of it... and will alex recognize her anymore. I am a romantic at heart so hope for them to come together in the end

I really don't get the fixation by so many readers to bomb review hot wife/cuck stories. Yeah I get the discomfort these stories can induce but it seems pretty pathological to seek out stories you know you won't like to 1 star them. Seriously there's plenty of harem, romance, incest, or ect stories on here they can go read and find enjoyment with rather than wasting their lives. Anyways, you get 5 stars from me. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

😎😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Mimaster, a friendly piece of advice: 1 star bombs are removed after a while, usually after the 'new' icon(?) is removed.

Don't let it bother you.

Mari55

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...