All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 28'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
QBikkQBikkalmost 2 years ago

Hey, nice intriguing story, disturbing sometimes as to is far away compared to what you usually write. But I can’t wait to read the ending. Thanks!

Italianguy69Italianguy69almost 2 years ago

WOW! great story and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know Christina has fried her brain on drugs but I don’t understand her logic of protecting her family by doubling her heroin use. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

acmalk02acmalk02almost 2 years ago

Well, on one hand, Brandi is in control of Christina's phone, so she is unaware of the things that are going on at home and how the relationship between Alex and Maggie develops.

I assume that in Christina's mind she wanted to shoot up on her own themes to uphold Brandi's focus on her and not on her husband (ass). But it seems that neither Brandi nor Christina fully controls the situation. Also, Christina doesn’t know what Brandi's real plan is.

Interesting to see how the next encounter with a quartet of men will go, and also if Christina shows some psychological effects of using H, also craving syndrome, how she feels when she is not on H.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...