Buzzbomb

Story Info
School's Headmistress makes male teacher her sex slave.
2.6k words
4.18
14.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided to take the job offer. Sure, it meant moving, but I was single, had lived alone for the past five years, and didn't have a lot of material possessions.

The Benson School For Girls was less a school and more akin to a reformatory for rich female teenagers whose parents were at their wits' end. Think the Rejects School from the movie Toy Soldiers except with even worse-behaved female students. Dealing with angry high-school-age female delinquents would not be easy, but I had five years of experience as a prison guard before I decided to get my teaching certificate. I figured if I could deal with prisoners, I could deal with anyone.

I just had to get past my final interview, and the job was mine. I had driven the 80 miles to the remote area where the Benson School was located. It was so remote my cell phone wasn't getting a signal. It even looked like a prison, with the strong iron gates that had to open to let my car, already packed with all my things so I wouldn't have to make another trip if I did get the job, inside the complex.

Now I was sitting across from Janine Benson, the school's founder and headmistress. She was a middle-aged woman, tall, toned, with salt-and-pepper hair and a permanent scowl on her face.

"We've never had a male teacher here," she informed me. "The risks were deemed too great. The girls are very angry and aggressive, and willing to use any technique necessary to get their way. Some of them are quite attractive. But they are all underage. If you engage in voluntary sexual contact with any of them, you will be fired and arrested."

"I won't succumb to their advances. I can deal with whiny brats."

"You do come highly recommended."

"By the way, what would INvoluntary sexual contact be? I'm just curious why you chose that particular phrasing."

"We had a female gym teacher who was knocked out by a gang of students, blindfolded, tied up and raped with a strap-on. Clearly that wasn't voluntary on her part. The students involved were sent to adult prison, and the teacher quit."

"Indeed, something like that would definitely be involuntary. Is the teacher doing all right?"

"Her therapist says she'll have PTSD for a long while to come. She found a job working with the elderly. And after that incident, we added more cameras: instead of just covering the classrooms and the living quarters, we now have cameras that cover every square inch of this complex."

"A sensible precaution."

Ms. Benson produced the paperwork I needed to sign. "You've already had your drug screening, we have your financials and your direct deposit is set up. Just read this employment agreement and sign the bottom."

It was a simple agreement. It basically said that I was to obey all orders from Ms. Benson, and that I consented to have every word I said and every movement I made caught on camera, wherever I was in the complex. I signed.

"Your first order is to drop your pants."

She put a chastity cage on my cock, then had me re-dress. The key was around her neck on a thin chain.

"Just an extra precaution. Not that I don't trust you, but..."

"I understand."

I was shown to my quarters, my possessions were installed, and I was given my teaching schedule. My first class was at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.

"Good morning, girls. My name is James Alexander Dixon, and I will be your biology teacher. I will not tolerate misbehavior or inattention in my classroom. Get out your notebooks and start taking notes. We will begin with the study of -"

A tall blonde snickered and elbowed the redhead next to her. "This guy thinks he's so tough."

In two strides, I was at her desk. I glanced at the number on her uniform.

"Girl #26785, report to detention immediately."

"I have a name!"

"Do I look like I care? Leave this room NOW."

She sulked off, muttering under her breath. The redhead was wide-eyed. "I guess he IS so tough."

Three weeks in, I'd had to send Girl #26785 to detention three more times, and several other girls once each. I'd stopped getting sassed - I guess the lesson had been sinking in that I would tolerate zero nonsense - but now several of the girls would huddle after class and whisper among themselves.

Because of previous life experience, I always locked my door when I entered my quarters in the evening. One night I went to sleep as usual. I groggily started to come awake in the middle of the night one night. Something wasn't right.

The overhead lights in the room suddenly came on, blinding me momentarily. Ms. Benson's rageful yell jolted me fully awake.

"You, you and you are finished! I'll have you prosecuted as adults, just like I did the last time the girls acted out."

Girl #26785 and two of the other girls I had given detention to were in handcuffs and under the control of female security guards.

"There are cameras that cover every inch of this campus, with extremely sensitive microphones, that catch every word you say to each other even if you whisper. We've known for a week what you were plotting and have all the evidence."

The girls were led dejectedly away by the guards. It wasn't until then that I realized that I was in pain. My balls were aching and my cock had somehow gotten hard - or tried to inside its cage, anyway. I let out a groan.

"Trouble, Jim?"

I pulled the sheet off my body and wordlessly indicated my predicament.

"Put your pants on and follow me."

I put my pants and my shirt on, then followed Ms. Benson to her office. She pushed a button and a panel in the floor slid open, revealing a set of stairs leading down. Ms. Benson gestured for me to go down them. As I started to descend, she followed, pushing two more buttons. One slid the panel back into place and the other lit up the basement we were in.

"This is the only place on campus not covered by the security cameras," she informed me. "Anyway, go ahead and strip."

I did, and she lay me face down on a platform, spread my limbs, and manacled my wrists and ankles. The platform had a hole for my face, so I could breathe, and a hole for my cock. I heard the sounds of a key in a lock, and an instant later my pole was free of its confines.

"Looks like you need relief," Ms. Benson observed. "Your balls are quite swollen."

"Your assessment is correct, ma'am."

She got beneath the platform, so I could see her, and lubed up a Fleshlight - essentially an artificial vagina. "This can help with that." Then she slid it around my aching pole. I moaned softly as she began sliding the device up and down, thus having my rod be alternately all the way in and most of the way out. It did kind of feel like pumping in and out of an actual pussy, except this time the pussy was moving instead of my cock.

"I can tell you're liking this."

"What was your first clue?" I panted. I was now shivering with excitement. It had been almost a month since my last orgasm, after all.

"You like being controlled by an older woman, don't you, you little man-slut?" She moved the device faster on my shaft and I could feel the cum starting to boil up in my balls. "My little boy-toy wants the big strong woman to let him release his nasty goo from his pathetic balls."

I could no longer speak coherently, but my moans and gasps let her know.

"Go on, you pathetic whore. Give me that nasty man-juice. Empty every drop of it out of your balls for me. I want them totally drained."

I let out a lustful roar as my cock started shooting sperm into the Fleshlight. Ms. Benson kept moving it rapidly up and down. She didn't stop until she was certain she had collected every drop of my cum. When she undid my manacles, I lay still for a moment, trying to recover from the massive orgasm.

When I had air back in my lungs, I got to my feet. "Thanks, Ms. Benson. Would you like me to reciprocate?"

She cleaned my groin with a cloth and put the cage back on my cock. "Not tonight, Jim. But I'll think about it. I haven't had a human give me an orgasm since I started this school."

I got dressed, and she escorted me back to my quarters.

The next morning, my class was short the three girls who had been escorted away by the guards the previous evening. Before I could start teaching it, Ms. Benson walked into the room and up to the desk.

"You girls have probably noticed that three of your classmates are not here. They were caught plotting and attempting to carry out a crime and are now each resting comfortably in an eight-by-eight jail cell while the DA gets ready to prosecute them. They will spend the next few years in prison. And if you think life here is tough, life in an actual prison is 1,000 times tougher. Bear that in mind the next time you want to be criminals."

She then turned to me and handed me a sealed envelope. "Here are the new study materials you requested to make next month's lesson plan."

There was dead silence in the room as Ms. Benson left. I stood up and began to teach.

At the end of the day, I opened the envelope back in my quarters. It contained a single sheet of paper. "I've thought it over. Meet me every Saturday evening at 7:00 p.m. in my office. Memorize that and destroy this after you read it."

I burned the note and envelope along with some wood in the small fireplace in my living room.

Saturday at 7 p.m. precisely, I reported to Ms. Benson's office. She took me to the sex basement again, had me strip, them put me on a bed - face up, this time - and manacled my wrists and ankles to the bed posts after spreading my limbs.

"I've decided to take you up on your offer. How good are you at eating pussy?"

"I haven't done it in a few years - haven't had a steady girlfriend since I was 23 - but I'm sure you can help guide me along. I'll learn fast exactly what your body likes, ma'am."

"I like your attitude, Jim."

With that, Ms. Benson stripped quickly. Her body was lean and toned. She had intermediate-size breasts, still quite firm, and when she turned to face away from me and bent over, I observed that her ass was just curvy enough to be attractive, while still being made of pure muscle, without an ounce of excess fat.

When she turned back around, I smiled up at her. "You're gorgeous, Ms. Benson, and you've kept yourself in excellent shape."

"So, I look good for a 53 year old?"

"You look great, period. For a woman of any age. No one would ever guess you were 53."

"Flattery will get you everywhere. And I don't in the least mind having someone 22 years younger than me as my willing sex toy."

"Make that very willing."

She took the chain with the key to my chastity cage off from around her neck and set it on the small table next to the bed. "This way you can kiss my breasts and my cleavage without it getting in the way."

I thought that was a good idea. Ms. Benson thought so too, as she leaned her chest down towards my face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. She leaned close enough so I could suckle one of her nipples. I did so with eagerness.

She positioned herself so I could switch my mouth between her nipples. I did so about once every half minute, making sure they both got attention. Then she had me kiss through her cleavage before she lifted her chest away.

"It's been a while since I've cum, too," she said. "So I don't need as much foreplay as usual. I'm ready for your tongue inside my pussy now."

She shifted her body around and lowered her slit to my waiting tongue. I licked her juices from her skin, then slid between her folds.

"Mmmmmmm."

I moved my tongue more rapidly, and she pressed her body down more firmly. I began swirling my tongue in a circular motion. Ms. Benson's moans encouraged me.

"If your hands were free, I'd have you brush my clit with your thumb. I'll have to do that part myself today."

I focused on licking her. She did indeed brush her clit with her thumb, and that set her off. I gulped down as much of her honey as I could.

"Not bad, Jim. I'm fully menopausal, so I can't get pregnant. Which means I can do this without worry."

She reached down and teased my balls. My cock had already gotten hard and was trying to bulge out of its cage. Ms. Benson swung her body around again and lowered her pussy carefully down on it, taking both me and the cage inside.

"Um, Ms. Benson?"

"I think you've earned the right to call me Janine, Jim. But only when we're in this room."

"Understood. Janine, did you mean to leave the cage on?"

"Yes. Don't worry, even with it on you can still cum if I stimulate you properly. I do intend to drain your balls again tonight, and every Saturday night from now on."

She began moving slowly up and down with my caged pole inside her pussy. The sensation was strange. But true to her word, my balls did start filling.

"Here, Jim. This will help."

She produced a vibrator, turned it on, and held it against my balls as she continued to slowly slide up and down. My cock was now painfully hard, literally, but the vibrations on my balls were quite pleasurable.

"Oooooh," I moaned. My brain was confused by the mixture of pain and pleasure in my groin. I could move my hips, and I began doing so, using the same rhythm as Janine was while she rode me.

"Keep doing that," Janine purred. She sped her rhythm and put the vibrator on a higher setting. I quivered, and I noticed her body was trembling. Suddenly her orgasm hit. Feeling her pussy clamp around my caged cock set me off as well, and despite the cage, I was able to shoot my sperm into her. She held the vibrator against my balls until she was sure they were empty, then climbed off me and cleaned the toy, followed by cleaning my skin and hers off with a towel.

"I could get used to this, Janine. I like you, and not just because you give me orgasms."

She laughed. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Just being honest."

"Maybe after I retire, I'll let you court me. For now, you'll have to settle for one sex session per week."

"I can live with that."

Six weeks later, she started taking the cage off my cock before riding me. And six months after that, she let me have my hands free during our sessions.

And when she retired on her 65th birthday, she promoted me to Headmaster and gave me a half interest in the school. I was also allowed to live in her quarters with her.