Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not cocaine. It's worse. I'm guessing heroin."

"Wow. Are you sure?"

"There's a girl at Deja Vu that's an addict. I've caught her shooting up in the bathroom. The signs are the same. The eyes. The lightning in her movements. And she had track marks."

"What?"

"I counted three fresh ones, and four that are healing, but from this week. All on the inside of her left arm."

"Holy fuck! Now that you mention it, I think Brandi had some too."

"She does. Seven of them. They're using together."

"Fuck. This could end like Rebecca."

"If it's laced with fentanyl, yes. We don't know that, but it's dangerous nonetheless. Especially since we know they're doing the coke too. I don't think we should wait until Monday. We've got to make it happen Sunday."

"With Monday as a fallback?"

"Yeah... if that'll even work then. If we can't make Sunday work out it's likely going to tip them off."

"But don't you think Monday is the better plan?"

"Not if she's dead."

"Well no. Not when you put it like that. But I can't believe Brandi is trying to kill her."

"I don't think she is. For what it's worth, I don't think she expected anything to happen to Rebecca. But, she probably didn't know just how much of an addict Rebecca really was, and I'm guessing neither of them knew they got laced heroin. They were doing what she has Christina are doing now. That she's doing it again is a bit warped but we don't know how much of an addict she is. You said she's been doing it since high school. That's a hard monster to beat.

"Hopefully it's not too late for Christina."

"Every day she does it will make it harder to get her clean. Yet another reason Sunday makes more sense."

"I'm on board. I'll call Bill in the morning and let him know what we're thinking."

"You don't want to call him now?"

"No. I'm not done playing with you, baby."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Late Friday Night, May 23rd -- DAY 8

Brandi was putting on the final touches of her makeup, using the bathroom mirror of the room they were in at The Palazzo. Christina was already done, patiently waiting for her in the other room. She was biding her time by cooking a spoonful of H, preparing to give herself a load so she could ride her dragon the next several hours while she and Brandi entertained a quartet of horny, hopefully well-endowed men.

She knew what Christina was doing. At that point she'd watched her friend inject herself often enough that she no longer felt the need to be there when she did it. She still couldn't believe how quickly she had taken to the habit, and that's what it seemed to have become. A very small part of her felt guilty for introducing her to it, but that was a passing thought. One she didn't dwell on. What was more important to her was the plan she'd so carefully cultivated was seemingly coming to fruition. Secondary to that was the incredible time the two women were having together. She really felt they'd become the very best of friends.

Christina would have felt the same way. That feeling changed the moment she'd made the decision to sacrifice her personal safety for that of her family. The daily reminder of that was the needle she was about to stick in her arm. In fact, it had become twice daily the day before. She and Christina had upped their use of the highly addictive narcotic, and it was Christina that had forced that to happen.

She'd almost slipped up, coming dangerously close to letting her guard down and admitting she was on to Brandi's manipulations. She'd come to fully realize it was her friend and not Gerard that was truly the one calling all the shots. Her bull, the one she'd begged to have an extended weekend with, had been an afterthought for almost a week. Every direction she was told was coming from him was being delivered by Brandi. There was never a phone call. It was a done allegedly through text, and that seemed too convenient to her. Especially the timing of several of them. He would have had to have been in the room to have been that on top of what they were doing; his orders being too quick and too specific. It seemed implausible, and that had Christina questioned everything.

The near mistake came in a moment of weakness when they were having sex together. Christina was fucking her in the ass with a strap-on, pounding her relentlessly. She had a vision of Alex enduring the same thing, that image of him being broken and in despair flashing through her brain. It caused her to lash out, blurting out that she was fucking her like a cuckold. It was the first time she'd mentioned anything remotely close to her home life in several days. It was Brandi that had control of her phone, and was stoking Alex's cuckold angst several times a day. When Brandi questioned what she meant, she found a way to insinuate she was referring to Scott instead. After all, that was the only man that Christina had actually done that with. It was Maggie that had officially taken Alex's anal virginity.

When they paused, switching positions by switching the wearer of the harness, Christina told her to go clean the huge dildo because she wanted the same treatment. When Brandi walked back into the room she was stunned to see Christina already injecting herself with H. It was hours before they'd agreed to do it again, and it had her questioning what she was doing.

"I'm getting high," she'd responded.

"I can see that. Why?"

"Because I like it. I blame you, by the way."

"Chris, you shouldn't be doing that. It's too much."

"Are you saying I shouldn't because you want me to be cautious, or I shouldn't because I'm going to OD?"

"You're not going to OD. It's been twelve hours. The doses we take, at our weight and the shape we're in... we could handle it every eight."

"Then why the fuss?"

"Because I don't want you to get addicted."

"That ships' sailed already, B. And I've already emptied the barrel," she said as she pulled out the needle and dropped the syringe on the table. "I cooked enough for you. Are you joining me, or am I flying solo?"

Since then they were saddling up on Hydra twice a day, riding the skies on their fire breathing dragons. It wasn't quite every twelve hours, but it was pretty close. Christina made it clear she wanted to be on it whenever she had sex, and since that was a constant, she was pretty much under the influence all the time.

So it was that it didn't surprise Brandi that Christina was shooting up again. It really didn't phase Christina at that point. She'd made that choice, not only accepting she needed to do it to begin with to try and keep the focus on her instead. That she'd made the decision on her own to start doubling up on the drug spoke more about her love for her family than it did about her love of heroin. But she admitted to herself that it was beginning to wear her down. She was on the cusp of becoming an addict if she wasn't one already. She did crave the feelings it created when her pussy was stretched wide by a thick, long cock.

Putting on some thick eyeliner, Brandi saw her phone ring. She had it on silent for just that reason... it was Gerard. She'd expected the call. After all, the plane ticket had been cancelled and she hadn't bothered to tell him. She'd come up with the excuse she was going to use, but she wasn't about to do it so that Christina might overhear. Sliding the button to ignore the call, she quickly fired off a text.

11:31 PM

hey bby srry cnt tlk rt now

11:31 PM

wtf is going on. flght is cncld again

11:31 PM

rlly?

11:31 PM

fuck B

11:31 PM

wsh we wre rn

11:31 PM

not fnny

11:31 PM

srry wht r thy sayng

11:31 PM

crdt crd denied wtf

11:31 PM

huh i gt a mssg abt tht

11:32 PM

??

11:32 PM

thy snt me a mssg ystdy

11:32 PM

im at aprt n u tel me nw?

11:32 PM

srry thot it ws mstk we hvnt hd prb

11:32 PM

we hv 1 nw

11:32 PM

mit b bc i kpt chng rsv

11:33 PM

wht am i spps 2 do nw th flgt is full

11:33 PM

if u wnt r pssy u mit hv 2 drv

11:33 PM

drv to vgs at midnit?

11:33 PM

or fly or drv tmrw

11:33 PM

im pssd B i shld hv bn thr 3 dys ago

11:33

I no u gnna whp my ass

11:33 PM

n mor btch

11:34 PM

im not gnna kp sayng srry G

11:34 PM

ill say srry wth my ass wnevr u wnt

11:34 PM

ima whp it raw

11:34 PM

luv u 2

11:34 PM

im not playin B

11:34 PM

k

11:34 PM

ill let u no wht I do

11:35 PM

k i do luv u

11:35 PM

luv u 2 c u whn I c u

She breathed a sigh of relief that that was behind her. She knew she was in for a serious ass whipping. It wouldn't be pretty, because she knew he wouldn't take it easy on her. She didn't expect him to. A part of her was looking forward to it. It had been a really long time since she'd had one of those sessions that left her feeling it for weeks afterward, and the bruising lasted for over a month. It would all be worth it if her plan succeeded, and she had high hopes. The four men that they'd be entertaining that night were all black according to the questionnaire they had to fill out. It was part of the service's safety protocol to have their information on file in case something happened during an appointment. In her mind, black clients meant no condoms unless the men insisted on it... and she knew they'd refuse once they told them they were willing to be fucked bareback. Her thought was that Christina might already be pregnant. But the odds kept improving every day.

Gerard stood by the ticket counter at the airport, seething. None of what was going on was to his liking, and he was frustrated by the latest setback. He felt he'd been gracious in allowing Brandi some extra time with Christina. He hadn't had a problem with the first delay. The second one had him annoyed, and he'd promised a rough disciplinary session. This was, in his view, inexcusable. Not only did he feel Brandi should have alerted him to the possibility of there being no ticket, by not doing so meant that he couldn't purchase a ticket on his own. The flight was booked at that point.

Resigned that there was nothing he could do, he left. He wasn't going to drive all the way to Las Vegas in the middle of the night. He was already tired from a full work week. Once he got in his car and started home, he ran through the circumstances one more time. It made him angry that the reason he was in that predicament was a credit card that had been denied. He could see how maybe the airline might have tired of the constant change of plans, but they were in the business of making money. It didn't make sense they would suddenly deny a card they'd accepted multiple times before. No. It had to be the bank that put a halt to it. And that had him directing his anger elsewhere.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Late Friday Night, May 23rd -- DAY 8

Maggie was in the middle of what was becoming a masterpiece of sexual torment. She was inside Alex's head, reading his desires, foiling them at every turn. It was a master class on edging, bringing him to the brink of sexual bliss, only to rob him of that ecstasy over and over again.

She'd promised him that he would be punished for interrupting their lovemaking the night before because he was distracted by the the texts and emails he was being sent by Christina. Or more accurately, her phone. She'd told him because of that, he'd be the first one to be bound to her bed by the restraints he'd helped her put on it. She also assured him that not all discipline had to be painful.

To be fair, there had been some pain. There had to be. He expected it. She bound him spread eagle on his back, two pillows underneath his ass to make his cock thrust up higher. She'd put a ball strap on him, as well as a couple of cock rings. She put a ball gag in his mouth and a blindfold on his face. She'd wished she had a pair of the blackout lenses they'd seen Christina wear in her videos. She'd ordered a couple pair while at work that morning for the future. He was also made deaf with noise-canceling headphones. She'd contemplated using earbuds and letting him listen to music, but she knew from experience just how more effective, and intense, not being able to hear anything could be. She'd taken away two of his senses, which made his others more sensitive.

She'd had the good sense to put a fitted rubber sheet over the mattress before having him get on it. Once he was secure and he'd had everything put on him, she oiled his entire body. After that, she played with him. When he would get close, she'd stop whatever stimulation she was giving his cock. Sometimes she'd let the sensations die naturally. Others she'd target a place on his body with a riding crop that had a leather patch on the end.

The first time, she swatted near his crotch on his abdomen. The next, it was the inside of her thighs near his balls. After that she knew she had command of his body, and she didn't have to target so close to that magical cock rising from his groin like the Washington Monument. She was able to swat the soles of his feet, and the inside of his biceps... and his armpits. A couple of blows landing in any of those places became enough to make his excitement subside just a bit.

She'd toyed a little with his ass, letting her fingertips linger near his hole. It would spasm; puckering and then opening slightly. She was looking for a sign, wondering if he might be open to the idea. If it wasn't for the astigmatism associated with it because of the trauma he'd endured, she would have just done it. But she'd fucked his ass with a strap-on in that very house, and she worried about the ramifications of taking that risk. She felt they might have worked past it. After all, she'd proven to him the powerful pleasure that could come from prostate stimulation. And they'd been able to build on that shortly afterward when she fucked him in the ass at the same time he was fucking the gorgeous Sasha just two days before. Still, it was asking a lot of him to continue to accept such an invasion.

What she didn't factor in was he'd somewhat gotten used to being stuffed in that hole. Christina had been the one to introduce him to butt plugs. He'd been made to wear them just to watch her fuck her bull. It was his price of admission to the hotel rooms she'd use all across the greater Los Angeles area. Most of the ones he wore to them were the jeweled variety, and she'd vary the size. But he'd become comfortable with even the largest. It was simply the idea of being fucked with a much bigger dildo, the rubber cock thrusting in and out of him, that created the humiliation and shame he couldn't shake.

Through watching his body language she was able to get a read on him. And she decided to take the risk. She didn't ask permission, instead telling him to trust her. Oiling up the plug of her choice, she slowly stretched his anal opening, taking her time. Pulling one of the cups away from his ear, she whispered how proud she was of him and how incredible she was going to make him feel for giving her that trust. He wasn't sure he really believed that as the bigger than average plug seated in place. Then she teased him with what was going to come much later when she turned on the vibrator part of it and gave him a quick burst.

He moaned, his pelvis thrusting upward. She had to back off quickly for fear he'd explode. She offered a naughty giggle in response and put the headphone back over his ear, then went about edging him over and over.

She'd been playing with him for a little over an hour, and then removed the headphones. She told him when she finally let him cum she was going to make him do it several in a row. He was skeptical. Then again, he had reason to believe her. She'd never lied to him before. That left him a bit unnerved, as the promise she made him was for numerous ruined orgasms.

Putting the headphones back in place, she resumed without a timeline in mind for when she might begin that final countdown. She knew it would happen instinctively. The ability to be in his head and feel his levels of pain and pleasure was a gift. One she didn't get a chance to practice often enough. It was something she'd hope to be able to do more of with her living next door to him, on the same actual property.

That timeline was delayed by his phone, which was on the nightstand. It was almost the same incident that caused him to be beautifully punished to begin with. But instead of texts and emails, it was a phone call. She looked at the screen, her body shaking when she realized who it was. The name showing up simply said bull.

Picking it up quickly, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Where's Meat!"

She knew who it was. And she could hear the agitation in his voice. She had very little to go on, but she had an idea. Deciding not to take any of that unwarranted aggression, she decided to take an aggressive stance of her own.

"Where's Christina!"

"What!?"

By that point she was already heading down the stairs, away from Alex. While she knew he couldn't hear anything, it was better to talk to Gerard in private. She actually went outside on the far side of the pool house, away from the noise of the ocean in the distance.

"I said, where's Christina!?"

"Who is this? Where's Meat?"

"He's tied up right now. You're dealing with me Gerard, and I'm asking again, where the fuck is Christina! I know she's not with you, and she hasn't been since Sunday!"

"Who the fuck is this!?"

"Jesus fucking Christ. Are you that fucking dense? This is Maggie. Who the fuck do you think this is!?"

"I need to talk to Meat."

"No, you'd like to talk to Alex. And I just told you he's tied up right now. You're dealing with me. Are you going to answer my fucking question or not!"

"Christina's in Las Vegas."

"Well no shit! I already knew that. But where. And what is she doing."

"I'd be well on my way of providing you those answers if Meat hadn't cancelled the credit card."

"First, his name is Alex. Second, he doesn't handle the corporate credit card account. I do. Third, I didn't cancel it. I've authorized every expenditure that's been charged to it, including flights simultaneously booked at the same time for Thursday and Friday for the same flight from LA to Vegas."

"You mean Wednesday and Friday."

"Are you paying attention? I know what days I'm talking about. Your little cunt girlfriend is playing you. She's playing all of us. She doesn't want you in Vegas ruining whatever evil plan she's running with right now. She booked you for Wednesday. Then she cancelled it and booked yesterday AND tonight. THEN... she cancelled them both, and put a note on the account that says there's an issue with the card. I can assure you, Gerard, there's not. There wasn't when she changed the car rental at the last minute, and cancelled the room at the Bellagio."

"Okay, Brandi is a lot of things, but she's not really evil. She and Christina are just having some wild fun together. It's Vegas."

"God you're naive."

"You're being pretty sassy for a secretary."

"You're being pretty dumb for a man with a business degree. Brandi's not even Brandi, Gerard. Her real name is Jamie Lee Brandel. She's originally from Athens, Georgia. She's in a common law marriage with an investment banker in San Francisco named Scott Silverman. They've been in a relationship since college at UC Santa Barbara. Are you getting all of this?"

"You're bullshitting me."

"Does the name Rebecca Stanton mean anything to you?"

"W... what?"

"I figured that might leave a mark. Do you know what Alex does for a living?"

"He's... a lawyer."

"And you obviously know I'm his executive secretary. A damn good one. You know what makes me good? I'm inquisitive. I ask questions. I search for answers. I chase leads and look for trends. I don't stop if I hit a dead end, because there's always another road to the truth, Gerard. Always. I'm also connected. I've gained knowledge through people I've become acquainted with. That I've become close to and work well with. I've had smart people looking into you, and into Brandi. Why? Because something didn't sit right with me about how this is all happening. Christina wanted to spend a three day weekend with you, and now she's doing God knows what in another state with a woman that's not who you think she is. Brandi was in that motel room, Gerard. She was fucking there."

1...345678