All Comments on 'Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 32'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Well it’s a fantasy…I will leave it at that.

DenaliFXDenaliFXalmost 2 years ago

you are a spectacular writer. I was so thrilled when Alex told Cristina that she should take Brandi's spot with Gerard's company. Perfectly staged! I was thrilled - and I'm just a normal guy. It was so like I want the future to be - so un-Supreme Court - women in charge of their bodies. Fantastic tale but I am afraid that this sounds like a summary and you will end it here. That makes me so sad. This has been an incredible eye-opening ride. Thanks.

Italianguy69Italianguy69almost 2 years ago

Great writing you make the reading audience part of your stories. having strong women in your stories is a great read for women of all kinds. I am sure you could come up with an epilog.

Looking forward to Ann and Betsy's stories

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

I know this is just fantasy, but it seems to me that their carrying on in the back yard will not continue to go unnoticed by the children. And they are a long ways from being 18 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been waiting to comment hoping maybe for another chapter or epilog. I thought an interesting epilog could be to fast forward to Tommy's 18th birthday and have Maggie (or Maggie and Christina together) introduce him to manhood.

I stopped reading this for while because I took the authors cautionary advice that things were about to get really dark. This type of story is really not my cup of tea. I skipped a few chapters but finished toward the end to see how Mimaster brought the story to a conclusion. I am happy to see that while their relationship my not be conventional, Alex and Christina along with Maggie have found a way to fulfill all of their needs. I will say I didn't think that many of the sex scenes with Christina were very erotic. Her first time with Gerard and her first night back with Alex after being in rehab being exceptions. I could have done without the golden showers but I get the point. Most of the time however Christina only wanted to assume the slut position and get a cock stuffed in her pussy, ass or down her throat or all three at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, I read this whole story within a couple of hours - I simply couldn't stop. It's a gripping tale, very well told, with just the right amount of kink, darkness and just outright naughtiness to make it interesting. However, in just a few short sentences, mimaster, you ruined your own story.

In Chapter 30, you let Christina tell Ashley that she had realized quite early on that it had been Brandi's plan to get her pregnant. If this was really true, why didn't she, herself, try and put an end to this?

Allow me to explain:

Upon realizing Brandi's plan, she must also have realized that it wasn't Gerard who was calling the shots. After all, he had provided Christina with an IUD and even paid for it, which goes against everything they both wanted, because watching Christina getting creampied over and over again by black people was one of Alex's kinks.

So, why didn't she just tell Brandi that she was on to her? "Brandi, I realize what you're trying to do here, and I can tell you, it won't work. There's an IUD sitting in my uterus, the most safe contraceptive known to men. I cannot get pregnant."

Of course, this would certainly have opened a whole 'nother can of worms, what with Brandi being a psychopath, but at least it would have gotten the pretense out of the equation. Maybe Brandi would have retaliated, but the fact remains that she would have been forced to realize that her plan had been foiled.

And even if Christina didn't want to reveal her knowledge to Brandi because of being afraid of Brandi and what she might do to her, why didn't she just walk out on her? After all, Christina may have been cut off from communicating with Alex or Maggie, but she was NOT cut off from the rest of the world. Why didn't she just walk out of their hotel room while Brandi was taking a shower - they must have taken a lot of showers because of whoring themselves out -, walk up to the receptionist or any other decent-looking human being and tell them that she was held against her will? They would have called 911, the cops would have come to arrest Brandi, They would have taken Brandi's fingerprints, which would have led to them realizing that those matched with the ones taken from the motel room where Rebecca died. From there, they would have taken a closer look into Brandi herself and would have come to the same conclusions the Avengers had - there was no Brandi Gardner, but there was a Jamie Lee Brandel from Athens, Georgia.

And just like that, Brandi would have been out of the equation entirely.

Sure, Scott would have tried to bail her out, and maybe she would have been able to disappear again, but I don't think that's likely, simply because Christina would have told the cops what she knew, and they would have put the screws on Brandi to find out if she really wanted to get Christina pregnant. Brandi would certainly have confessed at one point - she did confess to the Avengers -, which would certainly have led to a psych evaluation which would have revealed Brandi's psychotic nature.

I tend to think Brandi would have ended up in a lunatic asylum.

And even if she would have managed to weasel her way out of this predicament, what was left for her? She was done in Vegas, she was done in L.A., Gerard would certainly have cut his ties with her - after all, she was complicit in the death of one of his hotwives and tried to manipulate another one as well, one he likes very much even. I imagine she would have ended up with the Mangini brothers and worked the pole for the next few years. I can only imagine what snorting all this coke would have done to her. Regardless, she would no longer be a threat to Christina - Gerard, Kalinda and a few other people would have seen to that.

It would have been far better, dear mimaster, for Christina to not have known about Brandi's plans, because it renders a huge portion of the story moot.

And there's another thing: Why on Earth didn't Maggie call 911 immediately after learning that Gerard wasn't the guy pulling the strings? At this stage, she knew for a fact that Brandi was a psychopath - she managed to convince Gerard that she was one with ease. The whole rescue operation, as entertaining as it was to read, was completely unnecessary. Let the cops do their job. It's what they're paid for, after all.

Apart from these points of criticism, I really don't have much to say. Like I said, a gripping tale, a hugely entertaining story. You are an outstanding writer, and I would love to read more from you.

Take care!

J.O.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES