Alex and Emma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shut off the water, toweled off first himself and then me, and then he cradled me in his arms. Hugging me to his chest, he carried me into the bedroom, his cock slapping my ass as he walked. At his bed, he laid me down and joined me, clasping my fingers in his.

His mouth met mine in a hard kiss while he ground his swollen cock against my pussy.

I moaned, gripping his hands while my legs splayed open for him. Just the head slid into me, his lips kissing my neck. I held my breath, arching my neck and my back. When he didn't move, I squeezed his fingers harder.

Alex let out a low groan and finally slid into me completely. He threw his head back the moment my muscles squeezed around him, his hands unhinging from mine to support himself on either side of my head.

My fingers trembled when I ran them over his back. Sighing, I let it sink in how good it felt to have him finally fill me. Scratching that itch I could feel deep inside. I planted my feet on the bed, parting my legs wider. Loving how his body nestled in between them. With an arch of my hips, our pelvises rubbed together deliciously, making me moan.

"Oh, thank you, Sir."

He seemed to be in as much awe, moaning uncontrollably when he laid his body down, his skin brushing mine. "Oh, God! Yes!"

I turned my head, giving him more access to my neck. My breasts tingled from where they were pressed between our bodies. I whimpered each time his cock throbbed inside of me...his lips stroked and marked the curve down to my shoulder...his fingers clenched and released mine.

He had been going slow below. Drawing out the pleasure in a trickle. Teasing again. But his hips started pumping faster and faster, slamming me down into the bed ravenously.

All I could do was lay still, absorbing the impact of his body. Luxuriating in the feeling that every bit of my skin that touched his seemed like it was set on fire.

"Get right to the edge," he mumbled against my neck after nipping it.

"Yes, Sir." I bit my lip, trying to stifle my cry from the sharp pain. Struggling against his hands that now held me to the bed again. I loved it and moaned at his control over me.

"Good girl."

He kept stroking, pushing me on. Building that pressure, twisting that knot inside of me. He suddenly released my hands and moved his under me, gripping my ass. Yanking my pussy up into him. His back arched hard over me, dragging me with him while he rammed into me repeatedly.

I gripped his shoulders. His arms. Neck. Hair. Anything to hold on. Grunting with every thrust he made.

His eyes went glossy then rolled back, as though he was losing his mind at the feelings, too.

"Please, Sir." I bit my lip, the edge finally right there. I just needed a little more. A little push. "Please, make me come."

Barely breaking his rhythm, he rolled over, pulling me on top of him. His hands grabbed my hips, but gravity dropped me down in a sudden jerk. He arched his neck up, suckling at each of my nipples in turn.

It was harder to find stability from this angle. I clutched at his arms, holding my breath when he started abusing my pussy from below now. A loud moan wrenched my head back the longer his wet heat coated my breasts.

Alex pried one of my hands free and pushed it between my legs where my fingers grazed my clit. He moaned wildly when he moved his own hand behind me and teased my asshole, his cock never ceasing.

If he didn't hurry, I wasn't going to stay upright much longer. I just wanted to rest my forehead on his chest, but he still had my nipple in his mouth. Panting. Moaning. Wiggling my ass against his hand while my hips tried to keep up with his thrusts, I tried to focus. The sensitivity in my clit was borderline painful. It was so raw from rubbing already, but I could feel that edge still calling. If I hung on a little longer...

Alex chose that moment to slide a single finger inside of my ass, filling both holes at once while marking my breasts with his mouth. His breath hissed in and out. Then with a low growl, he said, "Come for me."

The combination of finger and cock inside me. His body beneath me. His mouth on my breasts. His other hand stroking my hip. It all culminated, twisting deep within before it pulled apart like a rope unraveling.

"Oh, God, Sir! Yes! Fuck! Mmm!" I screamed. Then I felt like I was floating. Scared that I wouldn't stop shaking, but not wanting to stop the feeling.

He continued to grunt and groan under me. His constant bucking also moved my body since I was lying on top of him, but I was making no voluntary motions myself.

"Mmm. I have wanted you...so fucking badly...since the day I saw your photo." He wrapped his arms around my back and rolled us over again, the weight of him pressing me into the bed as he adjusted. Then he raised up and supported himself on one forearm beside my head, his fingers burying in the mess of my hair. His other hand stroked my breast. "I love the sound of you panting."

I stared up at him in a daze, taking in the sweat coating his forehead and upper lip, his hair still damp. Pleasure continued to course through me. My limbs grew numb in that way where they almost cease to exist. Then I was mewling constantly from the pulsations deep within me where our bodies joined in the most intimate way.

"Even exhausted, you don't give up. You're still fingering yourself." He grunted, and a hot gasp of air touched my neck when his fingers tightened in my hair and tugged my head back. "It's so fucking hot. Do you like to be sprawled out beneath me, showing off?"

"Yes, Sir," I mumbled, not even realizing my hand was still between us.

"Mmm. Why is that?

"Because I want to please you."

"Mmm. You already do."

"I want you to be proud of me."

"I am, Little One. I am."

As though to prove it, he thrust hard up into me and held himself there, grinding against me without withdrawing. His hand on my breast scooped up from the bottom, his fingers pinching my nipple.

Below, my fingers played over my clit, grazing against his cock. Another orgasm sent tremors into my lower back.

A moment later, his panting was more labored, and warmth filled me while his cock twitched within. After a couple of grunts, his body relaxed, lowering on mine again.

I could no longer keep my eyes open. My fingers stilled over my pussy. The hot skin of his groin pressed down on my hand between us. And then warmth up above accompanied it when he kissed me softly. I had no strength left. No sanity. My tongue could only comply when his coaxed it to play a little.

Dislodging his hands, he enveloped me in an embrace. Trapping my arms between us. Holding my head to his chest where his heart beat wildly against my ear.

I snuggled into his arms, sighing. Melting.

Alex sighed as well. It was a contented sound. Appreciative.

"Thank you, Sir," I purred.

"You're very welcome. It was my pleasure. Rest now, Little One. It's still early."

A residual shudder tickled my shoulders as the warmth of his body and repetitive stroking of my hair dragged me to another place of bliss.

###

12