All Comments on 'Alex and Emma Pt. 03'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Arousing!

Excellent! Alex pleasured Emma. Yes, there was some dominance, which I'm not sure I favor; but it was very much on the gentle side. Not brutal dominance. I don't think I could do that to any woman. Alex was just in control. Except for a few "Sirs" and asking permission, it was not much different from normal lovemaking. My interest is now increasing again. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'd love to spend time with my own Emma and bring her to orgasm as Alex did. Five stars for this episode.

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 5 years ago

A wild ride! When she knelt to watch him shower, I had to stop reading for a few moments. What an erotic act. The thought of a woman watching me shower is incredibly arousing. Even more than sharing a, shower. And thanks for letting them fuck. I don't know that I could have waited any longer!

sherbetburpssherbetburpsabout 4 years ago
Hhhhnnnrnrrrggghhhhh

I can’t get enough of this story. His tenderness within the dominance...god, what can I even say? I’ve melted. I love the way you write. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1887 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES