All Comments on 'Alex and Emma Pt. 19'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tell me this isn’t the end!!!

Please tell me that this isn’t the end! I absolutely love this story! I have read and loved every chapter. I look forward to seeing your upload every day. You have created something amazing. The chemistry between the characters felt so strong and the sex was so hot. I actually felt my heart breaking along with Emma. Please don’t let this be the end, I was really hoping that they would end up together! If this is the ending, then Alex is just a complete ass for leaving her high and dry.

MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago
*sob*

100% Agree with anonymous

msrufflesmsrufflesover 5 years ago
Nonono

I've never posted a comment on any story here before. But I've fallen in love with this story, and these 2 characters. I cant help but think of them when i hear depeche mode now. I agree with the other comments. There has to be a reason for Alex's disappearance, or I've been completely off base with who I thought he was.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Hoping against hope!

I hope Alex is gone for good. The first section of this part 19 proved the story is fantasy and fiction. After the way Alex abused Emma's ass, there was no way she could have endured driving or doing any of the other things that would have been extremely painful. In reading 19, I can't ignore what happened in 18. In the hope (Naive, I'm sure!) that Alex and Emma are forever over, I gave it 5 stars. I've been told there's a 20. We'll see what happens in 20.

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenover 5 years ago
Noooooo....

This can't be the end! I'm hoping that he had to move out because he has graduated. She already figured out the email account. Now the phone... That's on him. BUT, he's hopefully at her house waiting for her. She went straight to the apartment, not home. Please please please don't let this perfect story be over!

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 5 years ago

Pain, longing, heartache. Wow! What a ride. This is such a great setup for the finale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1888 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES