Alex and I Pt. 01

Story Info
Best Friends Alex and Cameron Began a Sexual Relationship.
3.3k words
4.06
10.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and I were at the gym scoping out some hot girls working out with weights. Two blonde women with big tits and long legs. They knew they were hot and then they kissed each other.

"Lesbians," Alex said.

"Muff divers," I grinned. "That's some hot pussy though."

"Yeah," he said.

Both of us were girlie. Alex had the long, blonde hair. I loved pink and wore it a lot. Neither of us was buff, but fit. We were just good friends who lived together.

"You ever fantasize about a guy sucking your cock?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah, it would be good," he smiled.

I knelt, took his seven inches of hard meat in my mouth, put my hands on his butt cheeks and started giving him head. He moaned and looked down at my eyes as I expertly sucked his throbbing dick. He ran his fingers through my blonde locks and moaned softly. My right hand kneaded and caressed his swollen, aching balls.

"Suck my cock, Cameron," he moaned, my tongue licking up and down the underside of his hard shaft before I dolloped kisses up and down it. Alex moaned and opened his mouth at the pleasure. My right hand kneaded and caressed his aching, swollen balls.

"Mmmm," my lips moved back and forth taking his full length in and out of my mouth as my tongue rubbed the under-shaft of his throbbing cock. My lips smacked and slurped on his pleasure stick as our eyes never left one another, my baby blues into his dark eyes.

"Gawd, you can suck some cock. Fuck!" he moaned as I sucked him, sliding my lips up and down his hard cock. I stopped sucking his cock and kissed up and down the under-side of his seven, hard inches, tongue first kissing, as he moaned.

"Mmmm..." I said, sucking Alex up and down his pretty cock as he moaned and held the back of my head with his right hand. He was rock hard and throbbing as he moaned loudly.

"Ohhhh, Gawwwwd!" he moaned, "baby, you are gonna make me cum!"

I kept sucking his cock up and down with gusto and caressing and kneading his swollen balls as I did. I moaned to urge him on and he looked down into my eyes with longing and deep breaths as he reached the summit.

"Ohhhhh, Gawwwwwd!" he moaned as he came hard in my mouth. I kept it between my lips and sucked another moment to milk him dry. I showed him all the cum in my mouth and moved my tongue around in it. I gulped it down and he remarked, "That is hot and sexy."

"Thanks," I smiled.

I wanted more cock so I went to the sex shop and settled into the back where they had the glory hole room. You went in, knelt on the soft carpet and waited for a guy to stick his dick through one of the two holes, one on each side and one on the front.

A few minutes later, a cock appeared through the left hole. It was about six inches and I quickly took it in my mouth and suckled as the guy moaned. "Suck that cock, honey," he moaned. Most of the guys that came there were straight. They just wanted their cock sucked.

As I sucked his cock with my lips going back and forth on his hard, throbbing cock, I rubbed my tongue on the under-shaft to give friction to the glands. I moaned softly and he moaned softly.

"Baby, you suck it sooo good," he moaned. Guys were supposed to knock before they were going to cum so we could decide whether or not to take it in the mouth.

My lips were slurping and smacking on his hot rod as his cock flexed and throbbed in my mouth. He was grunting and moaning loudly and suddenly, his cock gushed thick, hot love juice in my mouth. He didn't knock, but I dutiful swallowed his load and milked him dry as he cooed, "Baby, you do that soooo good."

"Thanks," I grinned as he pulled his dick out and zipped up his fly. He pushed a folded twenty dollar bill into the hole and I took it. "I enjoyed it immensely."

"Sorry I forgot to knock when I was about to cum. You just were really good at it and I lost control," he confessed.

"Kewl!" I said.

A few moments later, another cock appeared in a hole. It was about seven inches hard. I took it in my mouth and suckled as I rubbed my tongue around the head. The guy moaned and I moaned softly. He sounded familiar.

"I haven't had my cock sucked in a long time, but did an hour ago," he moaned. It was Alex. "He was incredible. I didn't suck him, but I want to."

I played along and sucked his dick like the pro I was as he moaned and throbbed in my mouth. I kissed up and down his shaft and flicked his glands with my tongue. I slurped and smacked on his delicate skin.

"Baby, you do that soooooooo good," he moaned, groaned and grunted. "I wish I could see your eyes." I unlocked the door. He opened it and saw me. "Wow," he said, locking the door behind him. "Cool." I took his cock in my mouth and moved my lips back and forth, up and down his hard, throbbing shaft. Our eyes looked deep into each other's eyes. I licked up and down his hard shaft on the underside and nibbled with my thick lips. All the while, my right hand kneaded and caressed his aching, swollen balls.

"Mmmm," my lips moaned as I ran my tongue up the under-side of his hard cock. I took him back in my mouth and sucked, smacking and slurping. He held the back of my head, moaned and opened his mouth as I sucked.

"Baby, that feels sooooo good," he moaned as I sucked. He grabbed a fist of my blonde locks and moved my head back and forth on his hard, throbbing cock. He held me against his hairless pelvis as I gagged and deep throated his gorgeous dick while my right hand caressed and fondled his aching balls, which were so full of hot cum.

"Mmmm," my eyes looked deep into his.

"Ohhhh, yes, yes, I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmm," he nutted in my mouth with jagged strokes as he held my head firmly with his hand gripping my hair. I dutifully swallowed it all and sucked him another moment sloppily. He zipped up.

"You need to suck me now," I grinned as he helped me up.

"Yes, baby," he grinned.

We got to his apartment. We got naked and tumbled into bed. We kissed hungrily, tongue on tongue. Both our dicks were hard. He was seven inches and I was a modest five inches. He fondled my cock and kissed down my body before taking me into his mouth. My lips moaned and he bobbed his head up and down as he gave me head.

"Ooooo," my lips moaned as he fellated my hard cock.

"Mmmm," he moaned and glided his lips up and down my cock.

"Alex, oh, that feels sooo good," my lips moaned and my hands rubbed over and over my hard nipples. His smacking and slurping on my cock as his lips moved up and down made my cock ache terribly and my balls quiver.

"Mmmm," he moaned as he sucked and fondled my balls.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Gawwwwwwwd!" my lips moaned as my muscle contracted and the orgasm rippled across my pelvis and cock before thick, hot cum flooded Alex's mouth with goo. He gulped it down and sucked me a good moment to finish me off and milk it dry.

"Tasty," he grinned before laying on top of me and kissing me fiercely and erotically, slipping his silky tongue into my satiny mouth. We kissed madly, tongue stroking tongue, lips smacking lips. He rolled me to my tummy, and said, "Can I be inside you?"

"Yes," I said, wanting it bad, real bad. He lubed my butt and his seven-inch cock and pushed inside in one stroke. It was painful and I gasped. He held me down, his legs on either side of mine. He lay on my back, supporting himself by laying on his forearms on the bed.

"Mmmm, so tight," he moaned as he pulled back to the head and thrust back inside. He moved slowly for a moment before moving a little faster. His swollen balls slapped my butt cheeks as he made love to me.

"Ohhh, Gawwwwd!" my lips moaned as my cock throbbed from his lovemaking stroking my prostate. He was fucking me with fluid, smooth movements with deep strokes, pulling out his cock to the head before slamming back inside.

"Fuck, your ass is tight, baby," he moaned as we made love.

"It's making my cock feel soooo good."

"I'm getting close."

"Baby, get closer. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum, baby," he moaned and slowed down.

"Ohhhhhhh!" my lips moaned as I came hard, my orgasm ripping through my pelvis, balls and cock as my cock gushed thick, hot cum. "I'm cummmmmmmmmminggggggg!"

"Ohhhh, fuckkkkkkk!" he moaned and came hard after speeding up his long, deep strokes. He thrusted deep and dug as he gushed warm semen into my ass. I felt my insides warm. It felt so good feeling him spunk inside me. I felt all five gushes as he came inside me. He took a few more strokes and pulled out and lay on his back beside me. "That was awesome!"

"Yep, it was great," I smiled at him, my butt sore and full of his warm spunk coating my insides. He cuddled behind me, hugged me tight and we went to sleep. In the morning, I awoke to his boner against my ass as he grinded into me unconsciously.

"Good morning," he moaned, "Can we make love?"

"Yes," I moaned. He lubed my ass and his big cock and I lay on my tummy.

"Ohhh, Gawwwwd, you're tight, baby!" he moaned as he slid inside me with a powerful thrust.

"Gawwwd, you feel good," my lips moaned as he invaded my innards. He rested on his elbows on either side of me and moved his hips in a circle as he made mad, passionate love to me.

"Ohhhh, baby, you feel good!"

"That's some good dick, baby!"

"Ohhhh!" his cock moved in and out of my ass with gusto as he fucked me with long, deep strokes. My cock throbbed incessantly and my balls quivered as his own balls smacked my butt cheeks.

"Fuck me, baby! Work that ass, stud! Ohhh, Gawd, it feels sooooo good!"

He moaned, grunted and made love to me with deep strokes. He had gotten good at making love to me. Up, down, back and forth. His big cock filled me completely. Each time he went deep, my cock throbbed anew pushing me towards a climax.

"Ohhhhhh!" my lips moaned as my cock throbbed to a pulse and an orgasm rippled through my pelvis and cock and I gushed warm, thick cum on the bed below me. It made my ass tighten and Alex lost it.

"Ohhhhh, baby!" he moaned, thrusted deep and dug as he came, gushing thick, hot love juice on my insides. He collapsed on top of me, spent.

"That was sooo good," my lips moaned.

"Yeah, it was," he panted as he gulped air, exhausted from the effort.

He slipped out and walked into the bathroom and a shower. I followed and brushed my teeth as his cum sloshed around inside me. He got out of the shower, kissed me roughly and went and got dressed. I showered, dressed and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

"Good eggs," he grinned. "How about sleeping with me from now on?"

"Thanks," I nodded. "Sounds good."

"That sex was fantastic. I'm glad it makes you but when we make love," he grinned. "I never knew I was such a faggot."

I laughed. "Me neither, but I love, absolutely love, sucking cock and getting fucked by you."

"Maybe we are just queer together?"

"That's a thought," I said as I scooped scrambled eggs from my blue plate with a fork and ate them.

"Yeah, baby, mmmm," Alex smiled down at me as I looked up at him. He was using my mouth as a pussy. I gagged here and there as he went deep, holding the back of my head with his hand as he fucked me mouth after breakfast right there in the kitchen.

"Mmmm," my lips moaned.

"Ohhh, baby, mmmm," he moaned as he fucked my mouth. "I'm gonna nut. Ohhh, Gawd, I'm gonna nut!"

"Mmmm..."

"Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk!" he nutted in my mouth, gushing thick, hot spunk in my warm mouth. He kept fucking my mouth as I held in his cum to milk himself dry and pulled out.

"Ahhhh," I showed him his spunk, sloshing around in my mouth, as he zipped up.

"Swallow it, cum rag!" he grinned.

"Mmmm," I gulped it down.

"Mmmm," he kissed me tenderly then hungrily for a good moment. "I've got to get to work. I want some more of that mouth later."

"Yes, baby," I said, kissing him sweetly goodbye.

Alex was a IT specialist and made a nice living, unlike me. I was just an a girl Friday, as they used to call it, for a law office. It was Saturday, so I was off. The job had nice benefits, though.

I went to his job and he was in a computer room alone. He buzzed me in and we ate lunch I brought. He stood behind his desk and I took his hard cock in my mouth after licking up and down the underside. I gagged on his cock before my lips glided up and down his hard, throbbing cock. His hand combed my hair and held my head as he closed his eyes and tossed his head back.

"Ba-bee!" he moaned as I sucked that beautiful, seven inch cock.

"Mmmm," my lips moaned to urge him as I sucked his dick. He thrusted in my mouth and made me gag before he released me and my warm mouth went back to sucking.

"Gawwwwwd, you are a beautiful girl," he grinned down at my baby blues as I gave him head.

"Mmmm," my lips moaned as I moved my lips up and down his thick, seven inch cock that throbbed as my right hand fondled and caressed his balls.

"I love how you fondle my balls, baby," he moaned, guiding my head as I gave him head.

"Mmmm...."

"Ohhhhhhh, fuckkkkkk!" he moaned and gushed warm spunk in my warm mouth as I sloppily sucked his hard cock.

"Yeah, milk it, baby," he moaned, looking down at me with pleasure on his face.

"Mmmm, ahhh," I showed him his cum in my mouth before dutifully swallowing his seed.

"Sexy..." he grinned.

We kissed hungrily before I went back to our place after getting some things from the supermarket for dinner. It was almost six when he rolled in.

I had fixed dinner with salmon, truffle sauce, small potatoes drenched in butter and some green beans, Alex's favorite. Alex was delirious at the meal. "Coming to the office was sexy," he grinned as he took a bite of fish. "You're cock sucking is legendary. It drives me crazy."

"Drives me insane," I smiled, taking a bite of potato drenched in butter.

"How was work?"

"Boring as usual. All I do is make sure all the puters don't crash. But, it pays well," he laughed. "IT really does suck. It's just profitable."

"Cool," I said, finishing my fish with a bite in truffle sauce.

"Great dinner, Cameron," he smiled at me sexily.

"Thank you," I said as I took the dishes into the kitchen. I did them and joined him on the couch.

"I'm falling in a deep love with you," he smiled down at me as I lay my head in his lap. "My dick has never been that hard before. It boggles my mind how good the sex with you is. And, you are sweet and kind and loving."

"So are you," I grinned. He combed my hair with his right hand.

"I'm glad you offered to suck my dick," he smiled. "It is lovely sleeping with you. Is it okay to wake you up for sex in the middle of the night?"

"Yes," I said. "Absolutely acceptable."

"Let's get naked and use the hot tub," he grinned.

"Sounds delicious," I grinned.

We stripped and lay in the warm bubbles in the hot tub room of our swanky apartment. It had a television on the wall and we turned it on the football game. It was the Raiders and the Broncos. The Broncs were winning 7-3.

He kissed me and my hand fondled his balls and pressed my palm against the fat head and rubbed his glands. Our tongues caressed one another as our silky lips touched one another. He moaned in my mouth as I stoked his hard cock under the bubbling water. His hand roamed my chest and rubbed my nipple.

"I love kissing you," he moaned.

"I didn't think it would be hot, but it is hot to kiss another guy," my lips said before we kissed hungrily, his tongue sliding in my mouth and caressing my tongue. My right hand stroked his monster cock and he broke off the kiss and stood up.

"I need to be inside you," he moaned, grabbing the bottle of lube and squirting some in his left hand to coat his cock. I stood and sat on the edge of the hot tub so he could fuck me face to face. He pushed the lube's top in my ass and squirted some inside me.

"I like it," he grinned. I slipped inside my tight ass as I moaned loudly and my legs wrapped around his waist as he held my hips. I leaned on my hands and began fucking me with long, deep strokes, our eyes looking into each other's. "Gawd, baby, you're tight. I see you are rock hard. Don't cum so I can suck it after I nut."

I nodded. "Fuck me, Alex. Fuck your cum whore!"

"Ohhh, baaaaa-beeeee!" my lips moaned as my left hand stroked my cock as Alex fucked my tight ass with gusto amid long, deep strokes.

"I love how tight that pussy is, girl," Alex moaned and gripped my hips as his big, throbbing cock fucked my tight ass with long, deep strokes.

"Work my pussy, baby, work my cunt!" my lips moaned as my cock throbbed and bounced around since I had stopped stroking it. "Fuck me hard. Gawd, you feel good inside me!"

"Gawd, my cock is aching sooooo good in your pussy," he moaned and fucked my like a wild man. "I'm about to nut. Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum, baby, cum," I moaned, "Give your wife that sweet load."

"Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh!" he moaned and thrusted his cock deep in my ass and started digging as his throbbing cock gushed thick, hot cum, coating my insides. I loved how his hot spunk coated my insides. I felt every gush and throb when he nutted inside me. It really was a wonderful feeling.

He pulled out and knelt before me, devouring my five inch cock with his warm mouth. I put my legs on his broad shoulders and his lips moved up and down my hard cock as his eyes looked into mine. "I want you to cum," he smiled and resumed sucking my cock like a professional. Lips smacking, slurping sounds, full strokes with his lips and tongue. I moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh, Gawwwwwd!" my lips moaned as I gushed thick, hot cum in Alex's warm mouth as he gave me head a few moments later. Both of us were spent. We tumbled into bed and slept soundly after some hot kissing.

"Good night," he said softly.

"Good night," I smiled as he held me tightly from behind.

End of Part One