Alex and Mary Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex and MJ go to the mall to exibition herself around.
3.2k words
4.75
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idyut
Idyut
60 Followers

Alex and MJ saw each other off and on with school life and athletic requirements kept them productively busy. This weekend, the pair had two whole days together. Alex asked to see what MJ does for the exhibition kink of hers.

Pulling up to her dorm, it did not take long for MJ to come bouncing out the door and to his little Toyota. Long hair streamed along behind her as she skipped. She wore rainbow knee socks under her sneakers, a mid-thigh denim skirt, and an oversized peach-colored tank top.

The tank top had a wide, deep U in the front and spacious arm holes. She did a twirl for Alex, showing off the top as a racerback tank.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a cheesy grin.

"I can see most of your boobs. Your nipples look very hard."

"I know, right?" as she brushed them with her forearms.

Leaning down to the passenger window, one arm above the window and the other on the bottom, she said, "This I learned is called the 'hooker lean'. Does it show off the girls, stud?"

Looking straight down the top of the tank, the looseness hid nothing. Dumbly, Alex just nodded his head and stared.

"Those are very impressive, baby." After regaining his bearings and looking around to make sure they were not being watched.

"Awe, shucks," she says while getting into the car.

"Good thing you do not have a truck or SUV, the hooker lean is much less impressive. You wanna party? Love you long time. Blah, blah, blah. Hooker speak."

"Hello, MJ."

"Hello, Alex."

"Here, I got you something." Alex rustled around behind his seat and pulled forth a small bag. It was a pink bag but had no discernible branding on it. She recognized it from the local sex shop.

Alex opened the bag and pulled forth a cleaned and fully charged remote-controlled egg, a small tube of lube, and a controller.

"Oooooo, are we going to put that up your bum, lover?"

"Ah, um, well, no. Err, not this time. I got it for you." now deeply blushing.

"Teasing you. Hand it over. All of them, my lover. Oh and do you have a towel or rag?"

With that, MJ lubed up the egg and pulled up her skirt. Then drawing aside her red lacy panties, the egg just slipped in, disappearing into the void.

"Ah, yes. thanks." She wiped her hands dry.

Straightening up, she then explored the buttons. A simple up and down with an LED display of level. Pressing up, she experimented with the different levels while her breathing levels changed a bit here and there with some jumps and flinches while adjusting the device.

Handing the remote to a staring Alex, she said, "Okay, I like 2 as a nice overall vibe. Want my attention, go to 5. Push it to 7 or over and I am not sure I can walk. Oh, and thank you. It feels delicious in me."

Glancing down, he saw that it was at 2 and purring silently away, out of sight.

"Anytime."

"We do not have to do this or if you get uncomfortable, we can stop anytime. You are more important than my kink. Well, at least when we are together." she added with a snicker.

In no time, they were at the big mall in the larger town, a few miles away.

MJ jumped out of the car and seemed to be making a beeline for the mall entrance, like a young girl. Alex hit the up button three times and she came to a complete stop with a hand going to her belly. Turning with a blushing face, she looked at Alex.

"Come kiss me first, baby."

"Eeeeee," she said bounding back to him.

Arms intertwining, they kissed. Tongues racing around in each other's mouths, bodies pressed together at least until some uptight woman walked by and made a loud coughing noise directed at them.

Stopping kissing, MJ placed her head on his shoulder and said, "Can you turn it back down, master."

Tap, tap, tap.

They walked hand and hand into the mall.

"Let's go over to the shoe store and see what they have."

"What do you need?"

"Ha, shoe shopping is NOT about what I need. It is all about what I want. And I want shoes."

Confused but following, Alex went into the store with her.

"Hello and welcome to Shoes Emporium, let me know if you need any help." said the friendly staff member, glancing up from his phone. A slow day at the shoe store, it seems.

"Thanks. I am going to browse for now but I need help checking if my feet have changed size. Can you help me in a little bit?"

"Sure, let me know."

Exploring up and down the isles, Alex was a wash with all the various shoes that MJ looked over. Soon though, she was captivated by the Converse knockoff high-heel sneaker. It had a four-inch rise in the heel, a very wide chunky heel, and was white with stripes in red/blue glitter.

"Excuse me, sir. I would like a sizing and to try on this, please."

The employee came over with the Brannock and glanced at the shoe she was looking at.

"Those just started coming in last month. I think they are going to catch on nicely. Nice wide chunky heel for extra support. Sturdy but still comfortable. Simple and playful design. We even have sizes large enough for him too."

"Really?" she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

He set the Brannock down and started to untie her sneakers.

"Ooo, I can help with that." She leaned forward and started to untie the other shoe.

Alex could see the unsuspecting employee's untying skills diminish as he was looking down the tank top just a foot or so in front of his face. He was getting much more than an eyeful of her cleavage as the overly loose tank fell away with gravity.

MJ has small pert breasts at around 34B. More than enough to play with and not bounce around too much during gymnastics or cheerleading. Today, they were unbound, free of bras or uniforms. Naked and exposed to the gentleman worker or anyone else looking from the side.

With a glance of her own, she could tell her nipples were enjoying their exposure too.

"So, you recommend the shoes?"

"Yes ma'am. I bet they will look great on you. Looks like you are a size 8. I will go get a pair for you to try on. One sec."

He seemed to take his time getting up and MJ leaned back as he got up, helping him keep an eye on her breast a little longer. After adjusting his pants, he was off.

"Oh my, I could see all your breasts," said Alex from the right side of the bench. "Anyone walking by could see you. Very delicious side boob. Wow.  Is it still side boob when your all hanging out?"

"I think so and I am sure Erwin enjoyed it too," reminded MJ.

"Erwin?"

"The shoe guy with a raging hardon that went to get me my shoes."

"Oh, yeah.  Once I saw you exposed, everything else lost focus"

MJ just smiled and shook her head.

Erwin returned in no time with a pair of shoe boxes. Sliding over a fitting stool, he started prepping the shoe. Removing the stuffing, and fluff, and untangling the laces.

Placing her right foot on the ramp, the skirt crept up her thigh, exposing a bit of the red lace. Erwin had a better view. He took his time adjusting and tying the shoes and MJ leaned forward to keep an eye on everything. No one seemed to be in a hurry.

Once tied, MJ stood up and tried the shoes. Walking about, stretching, and bending over, she tried out the shoes. Satisfied, MJ sat back down and said, "We will take um."

"Can you help me out of them, please,"

Somehow the controller bounced up to 5 while the pair worked the new shoes off and the old ones back off. MJ let out a moan that startled Erwin but only for a second. He drank in the breasts and they moved about in front of him.

"Let me take this to the back and meet you upfront in a second." He adjusted his pants the whole way into the back with the unneeded box.

After paying for the shoes, the lovebirds walked out of the store, arm in arm, smiling and flush.

"Can you turn it back down? I almost came at the counter."

Poke, poke, poke.

"Thank you, lover. This toy was a great idea."

"Poor Erwin might still have a hard-on. I wonder how long he has till he has someone come in to give him relief?"

"In more ways than one, now," laughed the couple.

"Hey Alex, how far do I have to bend over for my boob to come out if I do this?" she asked as she placed her left arm over her left breast, holding the shirt over it.

"Right there. Oh my gawd, it is like you are trying to be modest. Ha."

"I know, right? I am such a prude, Ooo, let's go into the bookstore. I need some nice fiction or a murder mystery.  You know, to make sure it was not me."

MJ and Alex worked around the store, stopping here or there. Mostly stopping where some older men were shopping, being sure to try the new 'prude pose'.

Alex watched surreptitiously, catching people stealing a glance from time to time.

MJ was leaning forward to pick up a Roger Zelazny novel next to a man in a business suit, Alex hit the vibrator control up three positions.

MJ moaned and the sharp-dressed man looked over and asked if she was alright.

"Yeah, sorry, just a cramp. Gotta love them."

"Um, by the way, a lady bit is showing."

"Oppsie, I hope you do not mind a nip-slip," MJ said standing back up and rubbing her belly.

"Not at all. I quite enjoyed it and it was a lot more than a nip-slip."

"In that case, maybe I might like this book,"

MJ kneeled, bending forward in his direction, and grabbed a random book.

"Or maybe this one."

Looking up, MJ noticed a sizable bulge in his pants and started at it for a bit before putting the book away.

"Oh my," was all MJ could say.

"Would you like to head to the bathroom with me and check that out in more detail?" the man asks.

"Yes, please, as long as you do not mind my boyfriend recording my inspection?"

The man looked around and noticed Alex behind her giving a meek little way.

"Sure, he can watch, err, record. Just not my face."

The trio headed to the bathroom. Once in, Alex fumbled with his cell phone to put it in video mode. MJ got down on her knees and beckoned Alex down with her, to get a closeup.

"Ready with the camera, lover?" Alex just nodded slowly, clearly unsure of what was happening.

"Action!?!" Alex said once ready.

MJ reached forward and began to unzip the sharp-dressed man's fly. Then parting the flaps of some blue silk boxers, a large uncircumcised cock sprang out, hard and veiny.

With a glance at the camera, MJ gave a kiss to the lens and then a lick on the cock. She licked around the large head and pulled the foreskin back, getting the head all wet. With an intake of air, she took the cock into her mouth. The stranger helped with the plunge with a thrust of his hips and a moan of his own.

"Oh yes, slut. Take my cock."

The man cradled the back of her head and began to face fuck MJ. Slowly at first but faster and faster.

Alex felt his cock hard in his pants, in an uncomfortable position. With a quick tug, he adjusted his cock. Glancing sideways to the movement, MJ reached over to touch his hard member through his pants.

"Oh yeah, you take my cock so well. Now I am going to face fuck you harder."

Reaching into his pocket, Alex turned up the vibrator two more positions higher. MJ moaned on the cock and was now ragged with her breath and squirming with her hips.

Like a piston in a cylinder, he rapidly fucked MJ's mouth.

Suddenly, he pulled her closer and thrust his cock deep into MJ's mouth, past her gag reflex, and into her throat. He came with jet after jet of cum shooting into MJ and with each jet he let out a deep moan. Seconds went by as he came and finally, he let the squirming MJ up for air.

MJ moaned and was panting for air.

"You were great, slut. Now lick my cock clean before you put it away for me."

Diligently, she licked and sucked on his cock, With her hands running along the urethra, she milked all of the last cum out of the man.

"Perfect, I got it from her. You were great. Here is my card if you ever need a lawyer."

With that, he packed his manhood up and handed her a card before leaving.

Getting off her knees, MJ sat on the toilet.

"Please turn it back down. I came twice, I need a break."

Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke.

"Ah, thank you.

"Did you get all that on video?"

Alex just nodded.

"Was that hot?"

Alex smiled and nodded more.

"Thanks, babe. That was a great cock. He was an ass but that was a great cock.. Put your hand down my panties."

"You are soaking wet. Let me rub your clit a bit."

"Oh, fuck yeah. Rub it."

Moving two fingers on each side of MJ's clit, Alex helped MJ get off one more time.

"Argh, let's go back to my dorm. I need you to fuck me. Fuck me all night. I love you, Alex."

Stepping back from MJ, he looked her over as he pulled out his camera again.

"What are you doing, love?"

"Move your shirt, so one breast is out. Then close your eyes and let out a deep breath."

Click.

"Oh gawd, let me see!"

MJ just stared dumbfounded at the image in front of her. Her hair was a mess, from the rough handling. Her lips were red and wet with beads of sweat on her brow. Her shirt was discombobulated and twisted with one breast out the arm hole and most of the other peeking out of the collar. Her skirt was pulled up to her belly and most of her pussy was exposed, wet, and needing abuse. Lastly, her legs were spread, wantonly while she was sitting on the toilet. An image of MJ's current degradation.

She loved it.

"Oh gawd, you HAVE to send me this. That is so hot."

Tossing the card into the loo, MJ peed on it.

The two got MJ all straightened up and looking, well, more presentable. Grabbing the bag of shoes, they left the bathroom with some lawyer's card floating in a bowl of urine and some toilet paper.

Back in the dorm room, both were happy to see the roommate was not home. Shoes were discarded and both started passionately kissing and hugging while they struggled to strip at the same time.

MJ's top and panties were easy and the skirt just was ignored.

"Wait, sit on my bed, please," MJ interrupted.

"I've been a bad girl," She was getting all doe-eyed and pouty.

"I'm sorry you have to punish me, Alex. If you spank me real good. Maybe I will learn my lesson."

Wearing only her rainbow socks and pulled-up denim skirt, MJ presented herself across Alex's lap.

Tentatively Alex swatted her butt.

"Oh, yes, I mean no, Alex."

Listening to MJ's cries, Alex emboldened himself as he kept spanking. Steadily growing in speed, force, and accuracy.

She was in heaven as her ass began to redden. Alex's palm was unused to such antics and began to feel on fire.

Inspired, Alex tossed MJ onto the bed and drew off his belt, his pants falling to the ground.

"Oh no, not the belt. I have been really bad, Alex. Please whip my ass."

Taking the time to strip, the now-naked Alex sat on MJ's back, looking back at her butt. Her arms were pinned under his legs. Alex folded the belt and held the ends together as he proceeded to beat her already reddening butt.

Again, he started slow and softly, unsure of himself. The playful cries from MJ inspired him, egging him on, he built up speed and intensity.

She struggled, she kicked, she cried out in pain but always followed up by saying how much she deserved it and how much of a slut she is. Both lost track of how long the flogging went on but as soon as she said, "Fuck me. Fuck me, now." The torture ended.

The lovers found themselves in a simple missionary position. Thrusting in MJ, Alex realized that the egg had come out at some point, likely still vibrating or dead. No lube was needed, he slid in all the way home.

Pinning her arms down with his hands, Alex slowly began to fuck MJ.

"Oh yes, you feel so good lover, I need that cock.."

Looking down at MJ, Alex noticed that she had been crying and was very flush but the huge grin on her face, filled with passion was all he needed to see.

She tried to move and thrust her hips, trying to spur him on faster. He was not swayed and continued to slow fuck her with long deep strokes.

"Aa, fuck me hard. Fuck me, I need it."

Alex was enjoying the desperation and was determined to make this last. She was enjoying it but hated it all at the same time. No one had not given her what she wanted and this was new. She loved it.

Long strokes, nearly coming out and then going as deep as she could take, their hips met. Over and over.

Unexpectedly, Alex released her arms and moved her ankles to his shoulders. With a few quick thrusts, pounding in and out MJ cried out.

"Oooohhhh, gawd, YES!"

She grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"I am going to fuck you hard, bitch."

"YES!"

Grabbing her shoulders he machine-gunned her pussy with his cock. His balls slapped her reddened butt cheeks. At the same time, she pulled and twisted her nipples, while her eyes rolled back into her head.

Neither one of the students lasted that long. MJ moaned loudly the whole time, having a climax that did not want to stop and Alex shot rope after rope of cum in his lover until collapsing onto her.

She took him in his arms as they both tried to catch their breath.

Soon they both became aware of some clapping coming from the open bedroom door.

There was the roommate and she was standing in the doorway, clapping approvingly with a silly grin.

Idyut
Idyut
60 Followers