All Comments on 'Alex and Max'

by flameinacorset

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Really liked this.

I hope you don't end the story here! I would love to know what happens that last month of high school, and how their relationship goes while at college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

I agrue with the last responds. Would love to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It!!

So I really enjoyed this story and I hope that there's more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
decent

Cute typical jock meets geek slash love story. The story is a bit too fast for me. Alex goes from practically looking down on him with the typical jock posturing comment at the start to admitting he's bi and then apparently liking Max, in a span on a couple of days. Nothing really happened in the in between days so it is practically two or three days. Then there is Max. He thinks he got caught looking at the guy and then he stares at the same guy AGAIN while showering after gym? Not really very logical for a shy gay boy. Also, who exactly did he score an invite to the party? Sorry if this seems like a flame but I hope you get what I am trying to say.

~Tj

flameinacorsetflameinacorsetover 13 years agoAuthor
To Tj

I know my story is a typical jock meets geek love story, what can I say, I love the 'classics'. =)

How did Max get invitation to the party? That´s easy, like I said, everyone was invited. It was a open house party. Though people like Max usually didn´t attend.

What you said about the pace of the story, I actually agree. I had plans to have Max and Alex meet more often before the party, but just didn´t get it in writing how I wanted and got impatiened. =) I probably will rewrite the story at some point.

Thanks for your constructive criticism!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Noooo

you sooo need to contine with this story!!! omg i have fallen in love with Max and Alex, great story.

But you really can't end it there you just can't please?

will begging help? if so i can do more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MMMM

I am a lover of the "classics" as well. This is indeed a sweet story, keep writing please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

I loved this story. Please tell me there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i agree

great story...really needs another chapter, love the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
smile

would love 2 know what happens at school the next day. good to know that max has a close friend that he could confide in. i would have loved to see a bit more buildup between alex and max; but overall this was a good story and i hope you serialize this. there's always the long summer before college starts; more fun. here's some ideas (that i would love to see) maybe have alex go off to college and deal with the separation from max; jealousy; angst, misunderstanding/breakup then make up sex and then the HEA.

fuk

joell55joell55over 13 years ago
exceptional

i wish i was in th story but just watching th lov unfold btn them lov th story do more plz

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79almost 13 years ago
Oh

I was so afraid this is another unfinished story and I will need to wait for the end ! But no I can breath again. I loved it and I'd like to see how Alex kick some asses at school for his love ;)

CE300CE300over 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

This is the kind of story that I love and search for! Keep up the fantastic work!!!! I see some potential for this story going farther! Super read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful

these are the stories i search for.....not all gay men just fuck...some of us love romance....ive enjoyed reading this story very much, i hope that you will one day make the next instalment for me and the other gratefull readers.....i only wish my boyfriend was a little more romantic...best wishes for your future work...from jonathan in lancashire in the uk...x x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you should add on to this storyyyy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for this story!

This story made me so happy, I really enjoyed the read. Please don't disappoint, let their relationship continue?;)

Tlou2009Tlou2009about 8 years ago
So sorry!

Clicked wrong! Tried to rate 5 stars, phone glitch gave you two! Really loved it though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In desperate need of an editor.

The apostrophe situation has driven me crazy through this story, seriously you do not need a space between the letters. I really would have liked the story if maybe it was longer with more chapters.

Everything just moved so damn fast, Alex goes from not even really knowing of Max's existence to wanting him to be his boyfriend like the flip of a switch. It was jarring. Cute story but it really needed some work done to get it right.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I imagine Alex and Max exploring their love a bit further -- maybe Max can caress Alex's chest and find that Alex has some very sexy chest hair growing there -- he is an attractive and muscular young man, after all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous