All Comments on 'Alex & Olivia Pt. 03'

by TheTwins

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i like the story

i'm glad you decided to let readers make comments!! its well written. i gave it 5 stars. i look forward to reader the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ok, it's official. I want MORE!! I love the slow build up you have given them. Small progressions every chapter, not just bang! into it. More, more, more please!!

JJMemaw

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great sex

Alex and Olivia really enjoy themselves. I'd like to see Alex with a during of chest hair for the middle of his sexy chest! What a true sexy sight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please don't stop

Thank you for sharing such an intimate relationship with your readers. The storyline flows at a delicious pace, building up to a satisfying peak. Looking forward to reading more sexual adventures of Alex & Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Adult recreation

The purpose and ethics of sex has changed a lot over the past 50 years. Back then sex was generally reserved for married people as a way to deepen a relationship. There were sometimes darker manipulations at work as well and some of those still make front page news.

Now, if you can take the risk of pregnancy and disease off the table, you can have sex with almost anyone with little more forethought and commitment than taking a walk around the block.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed to slow building of their love.

But a little disapointed to see you did not continue your story together.

There is always hope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just spectacular. Thank you.

If this were strictly fiction, I would have expected a time of touching each other, then oral sex before screwing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful, hot and sexy, cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm disappointed that they're basically just fucking and not making love. They hug each other for familial love, but they don't have a deeper emotional attachment for one another. That makes me sad. 😥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTwins@TheTwins
We are Alex and Olivia, the namesake of the series we're posting here. You're welcome to say hi and send us questions and comments!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES