Alex & Olivia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she was sitting squarely on him, consuming him completely. She rocked her hips tentatively, feeling the shift in how he filled her. She grinned, and opened her eyes to look down at his face. He was concentrating deeply, eyes screwed shut, lips squeezed together.

"Hey Alex," she whispered. She gingerly rocked her hips, her body becoming more accustomed to his cock, the initial discomfort fading into a warm and filling glow in her belly. She squeezed his hands.

He opened his eyes and grinned. It was amazing to feel the heat of her body wrapped so tightly around his erection. He moved his hips in time with hers, slowly, gently sliding in and out by fractions of an inch, her slick vagina enveloping him tightly.

He couldn't hold back any longer. He looked up at her and came hard, bucking upwards, his hands grabbed her hips, pulling her down onto his cock, straining to get as deep as possible. A new flash of pain hit her as he drove further in, but she pushed downward instinctively. She ground against him, feeling him spasm below her, and she felt a new flicker of pleasure as her clit pressed against him. He stifled a groan as he emptied into her, a few seconds of exquisite throbbing, fading into a warm and hazy contentment. His iron grip on her hips relaxed, and his hands fell to her thighs, gently stroking them.

She wiggled on top of him, beaming with enthusiasm. He returned the look.

"That was pretty cool," she whispered excitedly.

"That was amazing," he whispered back. "Holy shit, that is like the best thing in the universe."

They lay there for a few moments, grinning and looking at each other, before Alex cleared his throat. "I gotta take care of the condom, okay?"

Olivia nodded. He reached down and held the base, and she slowly lifted herself up and off of him, the condom slipping out of her before she sat back down on his thighs. They both inspected the limp latex blob filled with his semen, and he carefully pulled it off of his relaxing penis. "All good," he said, grinning.

She climbed off of him, and lay down as he got up. He paused at the bedroom door to listen for their parents, then disappeared to the bathroom. She could hear the water running as he washed himself, and she smiled.

Her thoughts turned inward. Her guts felt rearranged in a new way, vaguely aching and empty. She rubbed her abdomen with her hand, then reached down with her fingers and gently inspected herself. She flexed her pelvic floor muscles, and everything felt alright. Good, even. She slowly massaged the spot directly above her clit, enjoying the tingle. She wanted to come, too.

Alex returned to find her laying back in her bed, gently masturbating, legs spread akimbo.

She looked at him and smiled thoughtfully. His penis was half hard, and he was obviously enjoying the view.

"Do you want to go again?" she asked quietly. "I want to try and come while you're inside of me."

He grinned and picked up the box of condoms. "I can last a lot longer," he said, "the second one always takes a while." By the time he had a fresh condom in his fingers, his cock was standing at attention. He rolled it on, as she moved out of the way to make room for him on the bed.

She grinned, straddling him again.

This time it was easier. She felt more relaxed as she guided the head of his cock into her, and as she bore down on him, the filling stretch was only a dull ache. Soon, she had taken him to the hilt. She shifted her hips again, finding an angle that made it easier to bob up and down.

Alex was relaxed as well. He sighed with pleasure as he entered her, and watched attentively as his cock disappeared inside. It felt amazing, and he was relieved not to fight off an immediate orgasm. He stroked her thighs and belly affectionately as they settled into a slow rhythm.

Olivia's hand went to her crotch, and she was amused by how her body had stretched to accommodate him. Her fingers met her clit again, and she absorbed herself in her new goal, rocking her hips in time with Alex's slow thrusting, feeling deliciously full and warm. It only took a couple of minutes to find her groove, and to feel the orgasm building up -- and keep on building. It wasn't like the sharp peaky orgasms from the shower head or masturbating after work, but rather a big swelling of tension that bloomed from her pelvis and crept up her body.

"Oh my god" she whispered, starting to tremble, waiting for the wave to break.

He watched her body shift gears, from the slow and gentle rocking to a harder, faster pace. One of her hands was working her clit at a steady beat, the other was slowly rolling one of her nipples. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily through her mouth, almost panting.

Her whole body shuddered when she came. She ground down against his cock, thighs quaking violently, her breath frozen in her chest, mouth open, the veins in her neck standing out from the silent exertion. He held on to her hips, straining up into her, watching in delight. In moments she started to relax again, exhaling hard and panting to catch her breath. Her body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat, and without saying a word, she gingerly lay down on top of him, her head nestled into his neck, her arms burrowing under him to give him a hug.

"Oh my god," she said again, muffled against him. He was still partially inside of her, and flexed his hips upward to slide in deeper. He felt her laugh. He held her for a few moments, slowly stroking her back as his cock slid in and out.

She sat up abruptly, taking him completely inside of her, and looked down in triumph.

"That was amazing," she whispered enthusiastically. She wiggled her hips playfully. "How are you doing in there?"

He laughed. "Happy as can be." He looked at her thoughtfully, admiring her body. "I want to come again, but I might need something more vigorous. Are you doing okay?"

She shrugged. "I'm a little sore," she said tentatively, "but I'm willing to try. I'll let you know if it's too much, okay?"

"Okay," he nodded and grinned. "You've been doing all the work up there, how about we switch positions and I get on top?"

She reached down to hold the condom on, then lifted off of him. With a little maneuvering, they switched places -- Olivia on her back, Alex kneeling between her legs, positioning his erection at her opening.

"Start slowly, okay?" She said.

He nodded, and carefully lowered his hips, feeling the head of his cock slip home and enter into her. She canted her hips beneath him, welcoming him in a bit further. He slowly stroked out, then in a little deeper -- out, then in even deeper -- and soon enough he was fucking her with full strokes of his dick.

They looked into each other's eyes, their noses inches apart. Olivia spread her legs a little further, and raised her knees, opening herself up.

She grinned. "You love coming inside of me, don't you?"

He nodded his approval, and stared deep into her eyes.

"It's okay," she whispered. "You can go harder."

His acknowledgement was a simple grunt as he started thrusting intensely, still looking into her eyes, watching for any indication that it was too much.

Her eyebrows flicked upward in surprise. "That's a new spot," she whispered. "That's ... really nice. Keep doing that." The experience of getting fucked was exciting -- his weight bearing down on her, his cock penetrating deep inside, the new angle firing a distant crackle of pleasure with every stroke.

She watched his eyes dilate as his thrusting became more earnest, then whispered "come inside me, Alex."

He did. It was a hard, quick orgasm -- his body went rigid as he pushed into her with all of his weight and groaned. After a moment he regained enough control of his body to prop himself up, breathing hard. She grinned at him, lowering her legs and relaxing. She was definitely feeling it now, sore and a little raw.

"Yup," she whispered, raising her eyebrows. "I think she's done for the night."

He laughed, catching his breath. "Thank you for indulging me."

She grinned. "I enjoyed it too."

He gave her one last gentle stroke, carefully pulled out, and sat back. He looked at his sister laying in front of him, naked and fully exposed, her pussy wet and open, her body relaxed. He got off the bed and stood up.

She watched her brother peel the condom off his softening penis as if it were the most natural thing in the world. His penis had been inside of her, and she made him come twice! She couldn't help but feel a little proud of herself.

"Thank you," he whispered again.

He blew her a kiss and went to the bathroom to clean up. When he came back, she went out to pee and brush her teeth.

When she returned to the bedroom, the lights were out. She got into bed, pulled the blanket around her body, curled up, and took a deep breath. She knew she'd be sore tomorrow, but she was looking forward to whatever came next. She wrapped her arms around a pillow and held it tight, wishing it were her brother.

12