Alex & Sarah Ch. 02 - Sarah's Idea

Story Info
Clouds drive two honeymooners inside to try new things.
2.6k words
4.53
3.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the second day of Sarah & Alex's honeymoon in the beautiful Maldives. They had been getting to know their resort and relishing the gorgeous warm weather. That morning they had gone to the resort's gym, had gone on a guided nature walk and now, after a light lunch, they were on the beach enjoying a very lazy time.

Sarah was reading and so was Alex until he fell asleep for a short time. When he woke up he realised that some clouds had rolled in and that their suntans were no longer being topped up.

Sarah realised he was now awake. "Ah, welcome back husband. Looks like the sun has gone for a while. Shall we go in the jacuzzi while we wait to see what the weather is doing?"

"Good idea," Alex responded, already starting to pack up his things.

They headed over to the small jacuzzi pool. Another couple had just left so they had it to themselves. They got in and enjoyed the warm water for about ten minutes or so.

Sarah looked over at Alex and saw that he was grinning, although she had no idea why.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked.

"Nothing," Alex said, not at all convincingly.

"Go on. You will have to tell me now," Sarah responded.

"Oh, alright. I guess. It is when we were in the gym this morning. Something somebody said."

"Go on," implored Sarah, now very interested in what he was going to say.

"Well, you know that fitness instructor who was in there? Well, there was a point where you were down the far end and he was up near me fiddling with one of the bits of equipment. He looked down the gym towards you and he asked me 'Is she with you?' And he said, 'She has got to be the most gorgeous girl we have ever had in this gym'. So, when he asked if we were on our honeymoon and I said 'Yes' he basically said that in his opinion....I was the luckiest guy on the planet. Which of course I am, which is why I was grinning."

"Oh, wow," Sarah said. Then she looked thoughtful. "Do you mean that tall dark instructor with the perfect muscle structure?"

"Yes, I guess that's the one," Alex said, now a bit worried.

"Well, he is rather cute," Sarah said. "If he's got the hots for little old me then maybe I should swing by the gym later this afternoon still wearing this bikini?"

"Mrs Wellman! You are a married woman now you know," Alex replied jokingly.

"Sorry, Darling. You know I'm only joking. He is nowhere near as handsome as you. If I was allowed to kiss you in public right now then I surely would."

After five more minutes in the hot tub the newlyweds both started looking around at the weather, which didn't look any better.

"It doesn't look like the sun is coming back this afternoon," Sarah said. "It's a pity as it's only about 4 o'clock or so. We will have to think of something to do."

"Well, I don't know about you," Alex said, "but I'm quite interested in checking out the resort library. Looks like they have some interesting books in there about the islands. I think I could lose myself in there for a couple of hours."

Sarah looked surprised. "Really? I don't think you have enough imagination. Does the library really seem like a good option compared with a couple of hours alone in a lovely big hotel suite with your new wife? You've had a good rest and I thought you might want to use up some of your energy." She smiled at him with her head to one side smiling suggestively.

Alex wasn't going to take much persuading about the best way to spend the rest of the afternoon. Sarah was sitting opposite him in the spa tub and he suddenly realised that she had stuck out her foot and was playing with the inside of his leg. The foot moved higher up and started to rub back and forth against the front of his swim shorts.

"That's a bit naughty, isn't it?" Alex said. "They have rules about that kind of thing in this country you know."

"Spoilsport. Nobody can see under the water, can they?" replied Sarah, still rubbing Alex's shorts with her left foot. "I really do think we should go to our room now. There's something new I want to try."

Alex saw a problem. "Something new? That sounds like fun. But It's all very well for you to say that, but I've got a problem now haven't I? After that attention with your foot I think I will be too embarrassed to stand up."

Sarah laughed. "That's quite funny. All dressed up but nowhere to go? How about I get out first and throw you your towel?"

She got out of the jacuzzi and prepared to throw Alex's towel towards him. He got up sheepishly looking around him as he did so and caught the towel quickly when it was thrown towards him. He wasted no time wrapping it around his midriff.

"I got a fleeting glimpse of something interesting down there," Sarah said, still finding the whole thing rather amusing.

They carried their beach stuff the short distance to their villa and went inside.

"I'm going to shower," Sarah said after giving Alex a brief kiss. "There's plenty of room in there for two if you'd like to join me," she said in a raised voice to make herself heard as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Alex waited until he heard the shower running and then went into the bathroom. He took off his swim shorts and threw them on the floor next to the bits of Sarah's discarded bikini. He walked into the shower area to join his wife, stopping for a while at the entrance to admire the view he had of her amazing slim figure and her beautiful blonde hair.

Sarah smiled when she saw him and beckoned him closer with a single finger. She looked Alex up and down and licked her lips before kissing him deeply as he came alongside her.

"So this is the gorgeous male I was sharing the jacuzzi with out there. I have to say that his body doesn't disappoint when he has no clothes on. Would you like to soap me up?" Sarah asked, passing him the bottle of shower gel.

Alex took his time helping to get Sarah clean, squirting small amounts of gel onto her skin and then gently rubbing it in with his hands. He started with her back and her gorgeous petite bottom but then moved to her front, taking his time with her breasts as he admired their shape and the softness of their skin. He bent down to kiss her small erect nipples.

"Are you really my wife?" Alex asked, "I'm so lucky."

"No, I think I'm the lucky one," Sarah replied, "having you to keep me clean. It feels nice."

Alex knelt down on the floor of the shower and squirted some gel at the top of her thighs. He worked it in with his fingers as before, going back over her bottom just because he liked the feel of it. As he worked his way back to the front Sarah parted her legs and Alex took that as invitation to work the lather into the tender area between them.

"Mmm, feels good," Sarah responded.

"So is showering together the new thing you wanted to try?" Alex asked.

"Oh no, this is just starters. To get us both in the mood."

Alex's fingers worked their way deeper into the soft lips between Sarah's legs. He lingered a little when he felt her clitoris and Sarah responded with an intake of breath.

After Alex had worked his way right to Sarah's feet he stood up and they hugged. Alex was very aroused now and his erection came between them.

Sarah looked down. "I think I've found the part of your body that was causing you some embarrassment in the jacuzzi. It's telling me that it prefers being in the shower with me rather than being in the library."

Now it was Sarah's turn. By now Alex was already pretty clean but she quickly lathered up her hands and did the top half of his body, then her hands wandered lower.

"Did anybody ever tell you that you have a really firm bum?" Sarah asked, obviously enjoying the shape of her husband's body. "And here at the front I was planning to make you feel nice but looking at it now I'm not sure it's necessary?"

"Oh, it's definitely necessary," Alex said. "Please?"

Alex wasn't disappointed when Sarah knelt down on the floor of the shower and started paying attention to his penis. She carefully dropped a little bit of gel on to it then rubbed it in with her fingers. After rinsing the soap off she then moved forward with her head, firstly kissing the end and then taking some of him into her mouth. She alternated attention like that for at least a full minute. Alex found the sensation exquisite.

"I said there was a new thing I'd like to try," Sarah said after she stood back up. "So when we're dried off we're going to make love on our big bed. I want to make you come of course, but the thing is that....I want to make you feel really special Alex, so...I'm a bit nervous about it but I think that I want you to come in my mouth."

Alex gave a little jolt of surprise. "Oh, wow. Are you sure? Let's dry off and then we can lie down and talk about it."

They did as Alex suggested and just two minutes later they found themselves cuddling naked on the bed having pulled back the duvet cover. As well as kissing, their hands were caressing all over each other's bodies as they continued the attention they were giving each other in the shower.

Alex stopped kissing and looked at Sarah from above. "I'm really surprised by what you said in the shower Sarah. It would be amazing but it's a big step. You've not done that before and....I'd be a bit worried about you," said Alex in a concerned whisper.

"I am nervous about doing it but I really want to. I love you so much and you are an amazing person. I just feel you deserve it. And we are married now. It's what lots of other girls do for their lovers and I'm sure none of those men are as nice as you. I just don't want you to feel that you are missing out."

Alex squeezed his lovely wife. "I do think it would be incredible. But for the first time why don't we find a way for you to just taste a little of me. Then maybe you could build up gradually? Or you might decide it's just not for you at all.

Sarah squeezed him back. "That's a good idea. Considerate and thoughtful as always."

"I've got an idea about how we could do it. Just trust me okay?"

Sarah nodded. "Great, but now it's time to up the pace. God, I want you so much!"

Sarah squeezed Alex's penis hard, moving her hand quickly up and down his shaft. He responded in equal measure by reaching between her legs rubbing her furiously. After only about ten seconds Sarah climbed on top of her husband.

"I need you inside me now." Her body was ready for him and she engulfed him in just a couple of seconds. Sarah cried out with pleasure. "So good!" she cried as she moved quickly up and down on top of him.

Alex was always stunned by the feeling of being inside Sarah. Her body gripped that part of him tightly and there always seemed to be just the right amount of her natural wetness to let him move easily. And he could look up at her cute face and her small, rounded breasts. He reached up to squeeze each of her breasts in turn.

But it was so good that now Alex was close to coming. He wriggled a little so that he pulled out of her.

"Lie on your back," Alex instructed Sarah. As she did so he put one finger from his right hand between her legs and started to massage her clitoris. "I want to make you come," he said.

"Oh yes," cried Sarah, "please keep doing that."

"You rub me too," Alex said, as he moved his body closer to Sarah's torso. Sarah reached out with her right hand and started work on Alex's penis, the intensity of her movements matching those of Alex on her body.

Sarah was moaning loudly now and in a short time she came, letting out gasps. The excitement of seeing Sarah come brought Alex to his own orgasm. His semen shot over Sarah's hand, her wrist and her breasts.

Just a few seconds later Sarah regained her senses and soon realised Alex's intention. She looked at the semen on her hand and moved it up to her lips, nervously licking off a little. A curious look came over her face. She took another lick from her hand, then another from her wrist. Alex was delighted to see a slight smile came over face.

"It doesn't taste too bad actually," she concluded. "And after that orgasm you gave me I would do anything for you anyway."

Alex leant down and kissed his wife slowly on her lips, knowing that he would be getting a taste of his own semen. It did taste a bit odd but the kiss lingered as they both felt a strong intimate bond.

Eventually the kiss ended. "I will go and get a towel to clean you up a bit," Alex said as he headed to the bathroom. He came back with a glass of water for Sarah and a small towel. Sarah sat up a little and drank some of the water while Alex used the towel to delicately wipe the semen from her breasts. He bent down to kiss each of her nipples in turn.

The two newlyweds laid together on the bed, hugging each other and enjoying the feeling of closeness after their lovemaking.

Sarah broke the silence.

"Pineapple," she said.

"Pineapple? Pineapple what?" Alex replied.

"Pineapple, Sarah said again, "it's what they say you should eat to make semen taste better. The taste of you was okay but...you know...perhaps a bit sour."

"Is the thing about pineapple really true?" asked Alex. "I thought that was just an old wives' tale."

"Maybe, but it's not just pineapple in fact. There are other things you can eat and there some things you should avoid eating like red meat, curries, that sort of thing. I read an article about it recently in a magazine. And it's said that if the woman does that as well it also makes her taste nicer for her lover, down there, you know?"

"I'm a bit dubious," said Alex.

"Well," Sarah said, "we are here for a good while yet. Maybe we should try a bit of a scientific experiment? What do you think?"

Alex wasn't sure about the science but was totally sure about the idea of the experiment. "Well it's worth a try. I'm game."

Sarah smiled and kissed Alex playfully on the nose. "It's fun being on honeymoon, isn't it?" she said.

Alex was in no mood to disagree.