Alex & Sarah Ch. 01 - Beginnings

Story Info
Newlyweds enjoy the first morning of their honeymoon.
1.1k words
4.11
5.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah woke, unclear at first about where she was. But then she remembered...the huge bed, the smart room, feels like a holiday resort, it must be....The Maldives. She was the brand new Mrs Wellman on her honeymoon.

It was light outside and the rays of the sun were coming in around the curtains. She turned to see that, beside her, husband Alex was still fast asleep.

They had arrived at the island only at about midnight after a long flight from London and then a boat transfer from the airport to their resort. They had both been very tired after the trip and had gone straight to bed. Their suitcases were still on the floor, largely untouched.

Sarah looked at her clock. It was 9.04. She had slept -- they had slept - for a long time. And now there was a looming problem because she remembered that breakfast was only served until 09.45. So not much time then, but the asleep version of Alex looked ridiculously cute and it was the first morning of their honeymoon. She got slowly out of the big bed and headed for the bathroom door, trying to be as quiet as possible.

On the way out of the bathroom she checked that her movements had not disturbed her sleeping husband. She then deftly removed her sleep shorts, hung them on the bathroom doorknob and climbed back under the duvet to join her lover. She was now wearing just a short strappy sleep top.

She was reluctant to wake Alex too quickly. For a minute she lay quietly trying to decide what to do. The more she thought about the options the naughtier she felt. Her right hand started to move down her body. It got below her waist and then kept on moving downwards. Her body was telling her that it was time to wake the gorgeous man in bed beside her.

Still exploring herself, her other hand reached across under the duvet to find the middle of Alex's body. She felt for him and quickly found his loose shorts. He was slightly turned away from her so she had to reach a bit further around to gently caress the front of the material. He was definitely not yet awake.

The single finger busy between her own legs found that she was now fully aroused. More confident now, her wandering left hand retreated back a little on Alex but then crept inside his waistband and reached for his penis. She started rubbing and squeezing him and it wasn't long before she was rewarded with the feeling of it responding to her attention. She started to pull his shorts downward.

Alex came to. "Oh, hello. That's nice. Who is this in bed beside me?", he said, now awake enough to lift himself up a little so that his shorts could continue their journey down his legs.

"It's your new wife, sleepyhead. Good morning. Sorry I had to wake you up but we're going to be late for breakfast".

"I was hoping it was you. It certainly is a good morning. With your hand there it feels like a very good morning indeed", Alex said, now squirming from the results of Sarah's attention. He was fully hard now. The loose shorts had reached as far as his knees

"It seems like I'm going to need to undress you and give you some attention as well", he said, turning his body towards her.

"Surprise! I'm more prepared than you think", said Sarah as she quickly rolled over to climb on top of Alex, stopping only to pull his shorts completely off him. Sarah straddled him with her legs. Once in position she moved her body down to feel the tip of his erect penis, adjusting her body slightly so that it sat just at the moist entrance to her body.

"I'm ready", Sarah said, "are you ready?"

"Oh wow. I'm definitely ready", Alex replied.

Sarah wasted no time moving her body back further to take Alex inside her. She heard Alex make an involuntary cry of joy but her mind was mainly occupied with her own pleasure at the feeling of him going deeper and deeper inside as she moved backwards and forwards, slowly at first, as her body got used to him there.

Once he was fully inside Sarah increased the speed of her movements. For the moment Alex was more than happy for her to take the lead and he lay still.

So far Sarah had been leaning forward, occasionally kissing Alex but now she reached upwards, throwing off the duvet that had been covering both of them. Using both hands she removed her top and threw it behind her. She smiled in response to the look on Alex's face at the sight of her, now completely naked. Alex reached up with both hands to squeeze her small breasts.

Sarah leaned forward again and again quickened her movements.

The feeling Alex was getting was exquisite. "I'm going to come Sarah",

Alex said, "it's all too nice".

"How can it be too nice?", Sarah responded as she moved as quickly as she could above her husband. Soon she felt Alex come inside her and she slowed down and eventually stopped. She collapsed on top of him and they kissed.

"That was amazing", Alex eventually said. "Such a sexy surprise. I just feel guilty that I didn't get to make you feel nice".

"Do you think I didn't enjoy that?", Sarah whispered back to him. "We are here for over a week. We won't always be late for mealtimes -- there will be plenty of time for you to look after my lovemaking needs".

They rolled to one side, still hugging each other.

"So", Alex said, "how often are newly married couples supposed to make love on their honeymoon?"

"No idea. I'm sure there are no rules. We can make it up as we go along. But if we say we have to make love every day then it sounds too much like a chore to me. So maybe every other day?"

Alex replied. "That sounds pretty good to me. That will give me more time to....to recover."

Sarah started to get up from the bed and headed for the bathroom. Alex looked at her slim naked frame from behind, admiring the view of her smooth back, her small bottom and the gap between her legs as she padded away from him.

Sarah knew he was looking at her. As she approached the door she picked up her shorts and waved them coquettishly at him. She opened the door and started to disappear inside, but then suddenly she looked back around the door at him. She had a thoughtful look on her face.

"....but, having said that, it is still early today, so tomorrow has got to be a definite maybe?".

The bathroom door shut. Alex smiled. He was going to enjoy his honeymoon.