Alex & Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
Stitches - A sewing problem creates an opportunity.
1.7k words
4.67
2.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Sarah had enjoyed a lovely dinner. It was the fourth night of their honeymoon in The Maldives, staying in a resort on one of the many small islands. The evening was warm without being too hot and humid. After finishing their meal they strolled back hand-in-hand to their villa via the little beach that was the nearest one to their room. They stopped to admire the view.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" said Alex, pointing to the lights at the end of a little jetty and, beyond that, the lights from the next island they could see in the distance.

"It certainly is," said Sarah.

Alex had hoped to make love to Sarah that morning and he was a bit disappointed when they had booked themselves on an early morning yoga experience. He was now very keen to get his beautiful young wife inside their villa. "Shall we go inside now?"

"In a couple of minutes. It's so nice just here," Sarah said. "Come and stand behind me. I like it when you hug me from behind."

Alex let go of her hand and moved behind Sarah, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing gently. There were a few seconds of silence while they enjoyed the closeness of their embrace.

Sarah spoke, breaking the silence "I've got a little surprise for you. I think it's in my left pocket."

Sarah was wearing a long, white, loose dress that was perfect for the climate. Alex hadn't noticed the pockets in the dress but without looking down felt for the opening by Sarah's left hip. He felt inside the large pocket and quickly felt what seemed to be just a tissue and her mobile phone.

"Your mobile phone is my surprise?"

"Oh sorry Darling," said Sarah, "I think I got the wrong pocket. Try the right."

Alex switched sides and reached inside the other pocket. His hand went down further than on the other side and he couldn't feel anything there at all. "It seems to be empty," he said disappointed.

"Maybe you're not reaching deep enough," said Sarah

Alex's right hand reached down further and suddenly he realised that....there was no more pocket. His fingers touched bare skin, the top of Sarah's right leg. He jerked his fingers away, a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. The pocket seems to be broken. There's nothing there."

"Well I did say there was a surprise, silly. Maybe you've found it. Perhaps that's where I wanted your fingers to be," Sarah said, as she squeezed his left arm and turned her head around slightly to blow him a kiss.

Alex needed no further prompting. He put his fingers back against the smooth skin of Sarah's leg and stroked it gently, slowly increasing the range of his movements. At the top of one stroke he touched the edge of Sarah's panties...a lace hem. He remembered the white lacy underwear he had seen her wearing before she had put the dress on earlier that evening. It showed her slim frame off beautifully. He had been turned on at the time and was even more so now.

He was intrigued. "Did you ruin the pocket of this dress just so that I could do this?" he asked.

"Ha, well not exactly," Sarah said, "I bought the dress online and tried it on when it arrived. I liked the look of it but I realised that the pocket was...."

She stopped suddenly to catch her breath because Alex's hand had reached towards the front of her panties. He made little circles on the material.

"You were saying?" Alex said.

"So I realised that one of the pockets had a little hole in it. Rather than send it back I decided to fix it myself. It was only when I sat down to do it I had the thought...well, it is going to be my honeymoon and it is a Muslim country -- no outward signs of affection and all that - and we want to have some fun...so maybe I should, um..., make the hole bigger so that you could do this. Right now -- with your fingers there - I'm very glad that I did."

"Yes, and me," Alex said. He moved his hand further down the outside of her panties, down towards the gap between her legs which he realised she had parted slightly.

Sarah suddenly turned more serious. "So...um...tell me, if we wanted to go to our room right now it would take us about two minutes, right?"

"Yes, about that...maybe less," Alex answered.

"So if we did go...right now...," Sarah said, "...if we went in and closed the door so that is was just us. In our lovely honeymoon hotel room. And in love, obviously. What would be the first thing we would do? What would be the first thing you would do?"

"Well," said Alex, "let me think about that. The little light is already on by our bed so we wouldn't need to waste time with that. So I think the first thing I would do after going through the door is turn around, hug and kiss you quite slowly and lovingly. How does that sound?"

"That sounds like a very good start to me," Sarah said. "What would you do then?"

"Well I want to make love to you so then I would be thinking about you taking this dress off. So I would slowly undo the zip down your back. But I would hope to see you removing the dress so at that point I would probably sit down on the bed hoping to take in the view. One of the joys of being married to you is seeing you walk around just in your underwear and if I know we are going to make love....even better."

"Yes I like seeing you walk around not wearing much as well. So in your little fantasy I remove my shoes and then slowly let my dress fall to the floor. You watch me pick it up and hang it in the wardrobe. Maybe at that time you could be taking off your shoes and socks? To save time later?"

Alex was warming to the scenario they were planning but back in the present his hand was still feeling its way around the front of Sarah's panties. He shifted slightly to let his hand move from outside the lace to inside. Sarah responded with a little sigh and her body moved even nearer back towards his.

"So then I'm walking towards you, obviously just wearing my underwear now," Sarah continued. "I can imagine you looking at me, wanting me. I think that will be quite a turn on. I also want to make love to you right now but I will be wanting you so much more then."

Alex's wandering hand moved down inside Sarah's underwear, over the smooth skin where hair had been until recently. His fingers reached the front of the opening between her legs. He started to make little circular movements with his fingers.

"The problem is...," Sarah said, "...that then you will have too many clothes on. So how about I reach down and undo your shirt buttons and pull your shirt off. And then I think I will need a pillow."

"Why would you need a pillow?" asked Alex. "Are you going to hit me?"

"No, silly," Sarah said laughing. "I will put the pillow on the floor and I will kneel down in front of you on the bed so that I can remove your trousers, after another kiss of course."

"Good idea," said Alex. By now he could feel Sarah starting to respond to the rubbing action of his fingers. He reached as far down as he could between her parted legs. He felt the moistness coming from inside her body and started to spread it around. Sarah started to sigh rhythmically.

"I think you can feel that I'm enjoying your touch," Sarah said, "and I think I can feel behind me that you are too."

"I thought you might notice that. I think we'll be going inside soon," Alex said, now taking his turn to delay going inside. "But tell me what might happen next. When we are both just wearing our underwear."

"Well," said Sarah, "let me think for a moment. I'm kneeling in front of you. I could undo my bra and take it off. Is that a good idea? Then you can play with my breasts for a while and I could massage you with them."

"You know I would like that," said Adam. "Your breasts are...just perfect."

"After that," Sarah continued, " I think I will find it too tempting not to kiss the front of your underwear. I expect you will be quite hard by then so I could make you completely naked and then...maybe...kiss you and take you into my mouth a little bit? I'd like to do that."

Alex liked the idea. "So now I'm imagining the feel of you kissing me down there as I look at your beautiful face and breasts. And I know that your eyes will be looking at me lovingly because that's what you normally do when you make love to me like that. I do love you Sarah."

"I love you too Alex," Sarah continued, "but....you know the place where your hand is touching me right now? Do you think that after I've made you feel nice you would be able to kiss me down there? After you've removed my panties I mean? I can still remember when you did that to me for the first time, not long after we met. It felt amazing -- the first time, you know, that I had ever properly climaxed. I felt caressed by your eyes, but then by your kisses, your tongue...and your finger inside me. It's so intimate and I'm not always sure about it, but tonight...."

"I'm sure I can. Shall we go to our room now," Alex said, knowing that both their minds were already made up. He withdrew his hand from Sarah's underwear and from her pocket, took his new wife by the hand and led her slowly towards their villa.

Alex was discovering, to his delight, that Sarah was quite capable to taking the lead when it came to the physical side of their marriage and was rather good at it. He knew how lucky he was.

Alex found the key and opened the door. They both took one last look at the sea, smiled knowingly at each other and slipped inside the room to cut off the rest of the world and to celebrate their love for each other.

We will never know exactly what went on inside their room that night.