Alex & Sarah Ch. 07 - Eight Buttons

Story Info
The couple, now back home, have an evening in.
2.9k words
4.67
2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was watching football. Good football. Champions League, Liverpool vs Barcelona. There was 10 minutes to go and the match was tight, 1-1. Could Liverpool hold out for a draw?

He had missed out on TV football the previous week because Sarah had been ill, a bout of flu. So while she had spent a few days in bed feeling rubbish Alex had been busy looking after her and doing all the chores. Now, thankfully, Sarah was feeling better and Alex could put his feet up a bit.

Sarah came into the lounge. "How is the match going?" she asked. "Are you winning?"

Alex looked up at his wife and realised that she was already wearing her short dressing gown. She looked lovely, even radiant now that she had recovered from her illness.

"Ten minutes to go and it's tight," Alex replied.

Sarah came and knelt down by her husband's chair and gave him a little kiss. "Well," she said, "once the match has finished I was wondering if you wanted to come up to our bedroom. I bought something new to wear yesterday and I want to know what my lover thinks of it," she said suggestively.

"Okay," Alex said, "but I thought that this was a bad week for you...wrong time of the month and all that?"

"Yes, that's true," Sarah said, now getting up from the floor, "so not everything is on the agenda but um....I might still be able to make you feel nice, mightn't I?"

Alex rather lost interest in the football after that but the match did finish in a draw. He switched off the TV, went to use the downstairs bathroom and then made his way upstairs to the bedroom.

Sarah had turned down the lighting and was reading her Kindle by the light of the single bedside light, still wearing her dressing gown. When Alex got into the room she stopped reading, got off the bed and walked towards him. After giving him a kiss she stepped back away from him a few feet and removed her gown.

"What do you think of this?" Sarah asked.

Alex's first thought was simply...Wow. Sarah was wearing a pink teddy made of quite a loose material, probably cotton. There were thin shoulder straps leading down to quite a modest square-cut bodice with pearl buttons down the front. The bottom of the teddy was rather like a pair of sleep shorts. The overall effect was stunning and Sarah's slim frame and curves definitely showed it to best advantage.

"I love it," Alex said. "And, to be completely accurate, I love it on you."

"That's all good then," Sarah said, now advancing back towards her husband. She hugged him gently.

"I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work playing nurse for me last week. You were amazing. Thank you."

"Don't be silly," Alex said, "you would have done the same for me."

Sarah smiled, ignoring him, and set about undoing the buttons on Alex's shirt, eventually pulling it off him. Then she knelt on the floor and removed his socks, which she threw over to the other side of the bedroom. Her next move was to reach out to the front of Alex's trousers, an area she gently massaged, obviously feeling for the shape of him underneath the clothes.

It didn't take very long for Alex to get aroused and it didn't take very long after that for Sarah to feel the part of him that she was seeking. She smiled then slowly undid first Alex's belt and then his fly zip. Alex had to lift his bottom to let her remove his trousers, which, once liberated, she put on the bedroom chair behind her.

Alex was now wearing just a pair of black briefs. Sarah kept her focus entirely on Alex's face for the next minute or so as her hands were active, first rubbing the front of his underwear, then pulling the item of clothing down and then removing it completely.

Alex thought he was in heaven. He was now completely naked with his wife kneeling down in front of him. It looked as though Sarah was intending to stay down on the floor so Alex reached behind him to grab a pillow from the top of the bed. He passed it to Sarah.

"Thank you darling," she said as she put the pillow under her knees. "I do think I may be a while. Oh, and I nearly forgot," she added as she reached behind her to pick up a hairband from the chest of drawers to the side of her. She used the band to pull her hair up away from her shoulders.

To Alex's delight Sarah now turned her attention towards his erect penis. She used one hand to gently stroke it and used the other to caress his scrotum and behind. Then her head moved forwards towards his tip. First she used just her tongue to travel down the length of him on each side, then she did the same underneath. Then she used one hand on his penis to pull back his foreskin. She looked at her husband, taunting him for a few seconds, before she proceeded to kiss and then lick the very end of his erection.

"So unless you've been looking after yourself I reckon it is now about 9 or 10 days since you last had any attention like this," Sarah said. "It is definitely time to rectify that."

"Thank you Darling, that's so nice. I have -- my body has -- been missing you."

Sarah went back to kissing and licking Alex's penis, occasionally looking up at him while she did so.

"Tell me," Alex asked, "Do those buttons on your outfit actually undo or are they just for show?"

"Ah, yes, good question," Sarah said. "There are eight buttons and they do all undo. It's the only way I can get the thing on and off."

Alex reached out with his hands to undo the top button. But just as his fingers got there Sarah raised her own hands to stop him.

"Oy, cheeky," Sarah said. "That's a bit naughty. That's my naked body under there you know. It's private."

Alex must have looked disappointed because Sarah then spoke again.

"Hey, don't look so sad. Perhaps between us we can find some way of undoing those buttons. Maybe we can think of ways in which you've been nice to me? Come here," Sarah beckoned Alex's face towards her and they kissed. In fact they kissed for quite a while, gently and romantically.

"So," Sarah said once they had parted, "that was lovely. You kiss me so nicely and you are very generous all the time with your little kisses and hugs. So...um, for example, I reckon that's a reason to let you undo the first button. If you want to, of course."

Alex did want to and needed no further prompting. He reached out and undid the top button to Sarah's teddy.

One button undone.

Sarah looked down at the button and then leant forward again to resume her attentions on Alex's penis, holding it at the base with her right hand. She made little kisses and licks like before but then took more of his length in her mouth, in and out, just a couple of times.

"There's another reason you are a great husband," Sarah then said. "You are really good around the place with all the housework, helping out with everything. I think some husbands leave it all to their wives. So why don't you open another button?"

Again, Alex wasted no time in slowly undoing another one of the small pearl buttons.

Two buttons undone.

Alex now leant back on the bed, resting on his elbows.

Sarah smiled again and reached out with both her hands to massage her husband's penis and the area around. Both hands moved backwards and forwards on him, touching, pulling, gently scratching.

"Oh, that's good," he said. "You been practicing?"

"Only on you silly," Sarah replied. "By the way, did you see what I was wearing this afternoon? That nice red sweater you bought me for my birthday recently. So comfy. You are so good at birthday presents and Christmas presents and so on. That's got to be worth another undone button, don't you think?"

Alex was enjoying this. He undid the little pearl button, just with his left hand this time.

Three buttons undone.

But Alex didn't stop there. His hand started to stray over the front of Alex's teddy. He looked at Sarah to make sure she was okay with it and, getting a gentle nod from his lover, he touched and then gently squeezed the soft outline of Sarah's left breast, then moved his hand over to the other side. Underneath the cotton he could feel the rounded shape of her small breasts, a feeling of which he never tired. Alex realised that Sarah now had her eyes closed, obviously enjoying his caresses. He continued to touch her while Sarah spoke.

"That's something else you are good at...," she said, "...touching me nicely. And when we make love you are always so considerate, making sure that I get to feel good. I think that definitely deserves another button don't you?"

Four buttons undone.

He realised that the teddy was now open enough for him to see the bare skin between Sarah's breasts -- her cleavage. So, so enticing. He was enjoying this little game his wife had organised.

Sarah caught him looking at her body and smiled.

Sarah took one hand away from the middle of Alex's body and reached out to touch his shoulders and chest. She gave an approving look.

"My husband's body is looking good nowadays. All that muscle. I think you must have been working hard when you go to the gym.. Another button earned I reckon. Actually you look so damn good I'm going to make that two buttons.

Alex raised one hand but Sarah's hand beat him to the all important buttons. She undid each of them very slowly, looking at Alex all the time. But then Sarah's left hand did something else. It reached up to her right shoulder and pulled the strap of the teddy off her shoulder so that it rested on her arm. She also pulled the material on that side a little bit away from the centre.

Five buttons undone. Six buttons undone.

Sarah's action meant that Alex could now see the top and middle of Sarah's right breast. He had to resist the temptation to reach out and pull the flimsy material down. Patience would be rewarded, he thought.

Alex's excitement at seeing just a little bit more of his wife meant that his penis continued to stand out fully erect from his body. Suddenly Sarah looked down, opened her lips wide and then dived her head quickly down towards it, engulfing Alex's penis with her mouth.

Alex let out a gasp.

Sarah sucked hard back and forwards, this time with one hand on each of his thighs. Alex loved it when his wife used her hands on his penis when she gave him oral sex, but he loved it just as much when her hands were elsewhere. There was a different feeling about it which he loved.

Sarah came back up for air.

"God I love you," Sarah said, "you are amazing. And I love this penis too."

Sarah went down on Alex again.

"How can I have got this far without talking about how clever you are, how hard you work. You earn so much more money than me. You make all this possible. Our lovely house, everything. You have definitely earned another button."

Alex didn't hesitate, leaning forward to undo another of the little pearl buttons. He also followed Sarah's lead from before, pulling the strap off her left shoulder and letting it slip down her arm.

Seven buttons undone.

The material from the teddy was now being held up just by the very tip of Sarah's breasts.

Sarah repeated the action from before, taking her husband's penis into her mouth as far as it would go. But this time, when she came back up to make eye contact with her husband, she deliberately pulled in her elbows. The straps of the teddy slipped down onto her forearms and she pulled her hands through the thin straps.

Which meant that the top half of Sarah's body was now completely uncovered and available for Alex's eyes to enjoy. He would never tire of the view of Sarah's breasts - their perfect shape, their symmetry. He caressed Sarah's body with his eyes.

"There we go. I was sure we could find a way of getting those buttons undone. I wish I could bottle that look on your face," Sarah said.

"I wish I could bottle the view I am getting of my wife's perfect body," Alex countered.

"Do you want to touch?" Sarah said, asking a rhetorical question.

Alex reached out and caressed his wife's breasts. He cupped and gently squeezed them, enjoying the softness and the warmth and the feeling of her small but taut nipples.

Sarah smiled but now she sought attention elsewhere.

"Touch me down there, with your hand. Just at the front. Undo the button," Alex's young wife pleaded.

Alex reached down to undo the last pearl button and then his hand went lower, inside the material of the teddy. His eager fingers felt his wife's smooth skin and then found the front of her opening. He squeezed and rubbed. Sarah gasped.

All eight buttons undone.

"Thank you for being the kind of amazing husband that deserves this. I love you so, so much."

Sarah bent down to give yet more attention with her mouth on her husband's penis. Alex realised that this time Sarah was trying something new. More than ever before when sucking him she was using her tongue, like an ever-moving animal giving him even more stimulation. He wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. The pleasure was just too intense.

"I'm going to come Sarah," Alex cried out.

Sarah stopped the work with her mouth and moved back slightly, although her hands remained active, one rubbing her husband's penis and one scratching him behind his scrotum.

After only a couple of seconds Alex came. He let out two little gasps of pleasure.

His semen shot over Sarah's breasts and ran in little white rivulets down her skin.

Once the spurts had stopped Alex could see that on Sarah's right breast some of his semen had landed just above her small nipple, while lower down Alex could see that some had come to rest on her stomach.

Sarah leant forward and took the tip of Alex's penis in her mouth, her tongue then visible as her lips moved from side to side, seeking and lapping up the last drops of his semen. Then she leant back a little and licked around her lips and smiled at her husband.

"Oh wow Sarah, that was just incredible," Alex said.

" I enjoyed that too," Sarah replied. "Seems like my new technique worked at the end there, didn't it? Thanks for being so good at letting me know you are coming by the way, it makes all the difference. Come here," Sarah said, reaching for a kiss.

Sarah reached up and she and Alex kissed passionately.

"You've been amazing Sarah," Alex said, You seem to be so much more...sexually confident since we got married? Does that make sense?

"I think I know what you mean," Sarah answered. "I just feel so happy with you. You love me so much and I trust you. Since our wedding I've found that quite a turn on. I want to make you happy but in doing that I've been enjoying myself as well."

Then they took in the view of each other's bodies for a minute or so.

"Can you find something to clean me up?" Sarah asked eventually, gesturing at her breasts. "Tissues are over there."

Alex reached for the box of tissues on the dressing table and pulled out a few, using them to gently wipe the semen from his wife's perfect form.

"I owe you something for what you just did for me," Alex said, "but I'm not sure what. Huge quantities of diamonds perhaps?"

"Ha." Sarah laughed. "That would be nice, wouldn't it? But you, we, can't afford them. So how about you just promise to make me feel very good next time we make love? One really great climax would be wonderful."

"Oh, I think that can be arranged," Alex replied.

Sarah got up close to Alex and hugged him, then she whispered in his ear.

"Oh, and just to make it really nice when we do -- how about you leave yourself alone until then? You know, down there? It will only be 4 or 5 days and if you save yourself you will be really hard and big for me. Can you do that?

"Okay, I think I can do that for you. Sounds like it might be worth the wait," Alex said.

Alex and Sarah got ready for bed, kissed each other good night and switched off their bedside lights.

As they lay in the dark they had overlapping thoughts.

Sarah was happy that her seduction plans for the evening had worked out as she had hoped. She loved Alex so much and wanted to please him. Now she was looking forward to making love to her husband properly in a few days time.

Alex was trying to remember everything that Sarah had done that evening so that in future he could recall the memory at will. And he was also looking forward to the next time he made love to the beautiful young woman that he was so proud and pleased to have as his wife.