Alex & Sarah Ch. 06 - Her Fantasy

Story Info
It is Sarah's turn to have her fantasy fulfilled.
3.4k words
4.36
3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had already decided that one of the best things about being married to Sarah was watching her walk around in just her underwear.

It was early evening on the last day of their honeymoon. They had spent most of the day at the beach and, after they had both showered, they had set about starting to pack their suitcases ready for the journey home. Alex was on the bed reading having sorted and packed most of his clothes. Sarah had showered after him but had only partially dressed. Now she was padding around their bedroom ferrying clothes back and forth to the suitcase wearing only a rather cute set of matching light pink bra and panties.

With that job done Sarah went to put on a dress ready for dinner.

"You are so gorgeous," Alex said. "All the other guys in the restaurant -- when you wore that dress the other day they couldn't take their eyes off you. I think I should lock you in here so that I can just keep you all for myself."

"Oh you are silly," Sarah said. "I realised that I was getting some glances, but remember ....you are the only one that gets to see me close up all evening. You are the only person who knows what I'm wearing underneath the dress and you are the only one who will see me naked and who will be making love to me later on."

Sarah realised she may have made a mistake. "Oh dear, have I let too many details of my fantasy slip out already?"

Alex laughed. "Don't worry. It is supposed to be a sexual fantasy after all. But it's nice to know!"

"Oh, I nearly forgot," Sarah said as she was about to go out the door, "I need 2 of my fantasy envelopes." She walked back to the desk, retrieved what she wanted leaving just one envelope behind.

Their dinner was coming to an end. As they drank their coffee Sarah reached into her shoulder bag and pulled out the 2 envelopes she had put in earlier. She passed Alex the one with the big number '1' on the front.

"Will I like this?" Alex said as he slowly opened the envelope. He read the card inside...

MY FANTASY -- 1

THE FIRST PART OF MY FANTASY IS EASY. WE ARE GOING TO GO FOR A ROMANTIC WALK OUTSIDE TO GET US IN THE RIGHT MOOD. WHEN WE GET BACK TO OUR VILLA I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER ENVELOPE.

"That's nice," Alex said, "it is our last evening here after all."

Their island was so small that you could walk all around most of it in about 20 minutes. They strolled hand-in-hand, stopping to take in the view and to catch a quick hug in a couple of places. Eventually they got back to just outside their villa where Sarah reached into her bag and produced another envelope. Alex opened it but not before Sarah had put her finger to her lips to tell him that he should not say anything. Alex read...

MY FANTASY -- 2

I AM GOING TO GO INSIDE THE VILLA. I WANT YOU TO WAIT JUST OUTSIDE. IN A MINUTE OR TWO INSTRUCTION 3 WILL BE DROPPED OUTSIDE THE DOOR

Alex was intrigued but did as he was told, sitting down in one of the two chairs just outside their villa door. Sure enough, after a minute or two the door opened and some things were dropped on the mat. The door closed again before he could move.

Alex got up and saw that Sarah had left another envelope and a small box. He quickly opened the envelope and read....

MY FANTASY -- 3

SET A TIMER ON YOUR PHONE FOR 10 MINUTES BUT FOLLOW THE REST OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS IMMEDIATELY. BUT DO NOT OPEN THIS PACKAGE IF ANYBODY CAN SEE YOU!

INSIDE IS SOMETHING THAT I BROUGHT WITH ME BUT I HAVE BEEN TOO EMBARRASSED TO USE. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING BUT I WANT YOU TO TRY IT WITH ME.

IT IS STILL IN THE ORIGINAL WRAPPING AS I HAVEN'T USED IT BEFORE. I'VE ALSO ENCLOSED THE 2 BATTERIES THAT I BELIEVE IT NEEDS, SO PLEASE OPEN EVERYTHING UP AND MAKE SURE IT IS WORKING. YOU SHOULD ALSO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS SO THAT YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS.

I AM INSIDE MAKING MYSELF LOOK NICE FOR YOU! KNOCK ON THE DOOR WHEN YOUR TIMER GOES OFF AND I WILL LET YOU IN TO OUR LOVE NEST.

PS: SORRY, BUT JUST BEFORE WE LEFT I HAD TO BORROW THE BATTERIES FROM YOUR ALARM CLOCK AT HOME!

Alex was really surprised. He hadn't expected this. A sex toy of some sort? He had no idea Sarah had brought this with her from England and, equally, no idea that she was at all interested in using one.

His surprise, however, did nothing to stop his rising excitement.

He opened the box and the 2 small batteries Sarah had referred to fell out. Then he removed the plastic wrapping, finally revealing a small drawstring bag with something inside. From the bag he removed a small white plastic object, certainly a vibrator of some sort. It was about 3 inches wrong with a tapered point. He could see a way to remove the cover from the battery compartment and he set about inserting the batteries.

At first Alex couldn't see how to switch on so he had to look at the small folded set of instructions. Then he saw that there was a small button on one end. He pushed it and the toy started to vibrate. It was very quiet. Pressing the button again and then once more he realised that it had three different speeds. Satisfied that he knew how it worked he put it back in its silver pouch.

He looked at his phone. Still four minutes to go. Could he wait that long? He wondered about knocking on the door early but Sarah said that she was going to be getting ready. What would she be wearing when he went in? Would she be fully dressed? Already naked? Maybe something in between. It was going to be a long few minutes but he knew he would have to be patient.

After shutting the door Sarah stopped for a second to take a deep breath. She couldn't believe that she was doing this. How had she summoned up the courage? She was excited but very, very nervous. How would Alex react to the idea of using the small toy that she had left outside? Would he mind? Would he feel that he wasn't good enough on his own? That certainly wasn't her intention. She was just....curious.

Anyway, she only had ten minutes to get ready so couldn't waste too much time. She took off her dress and hung it up, then removed her bra and panties, putting them in the dirty washing bag in the wardrobe.

Naked now, she walked into the bathroom to quickly touch up her make up and her hair. She caught sight of her body in the mirror -- her breasts, her slim waist. Not bad, she thought, not bad at all. She tried so hard to stay in shape for her amazing husband.

Leaving the bathroom she reached to the back of her underwear drawer and pulled out a fabric bag that she had been hiding. Inside, neatly folded, were two small items of white silk. She found the frilly panties and put them on, then pulled the short top piece over her head and adjusted the straps.

She already felt...what was that feeling? Sexy perhaps? Anticipating? She was glad that she had treated herself in the expensive shop when was in London a few weeks ago. She was pretty sure that Alex would like the lingerie and, if not, well, it was going to be removed anyway. She adjusted the lighting in the room so it was dimmed but not too dark; she did, after all, want to be seen and admired. And she wanted to be able to see the handsome man she loved.

She had lost track of time. She stood looking at their big bed and waited. She could feel herself getting more excited and, in the absence of Alex, her hand started to wander over her body. How she longed for the knock at the door and for his hand to replace hers.

Alex's mind had temporarily drifted away when the alarm suddenly went off. He switched it off quickly and got up from his chair, picking up the items from the table. He tapped quietly on the door and there was a delay of only a few seconds before it slowly opened. Sarah wasn't to be seen, obviously hiding to his right behind the door so as not to be seen from the path. Alex stepped inside and the door closed behind him. He turned around to look at his wife.

Sarah was smiling and looked gorgeous. He could see that she was wearing some white lingerie, a loose-fitting set with lots of ribbons and bows and spaghetti straps over her shoulders. He moved forward to kiss her softly on the lips.

"You didn't throw the package away then," Sarah said, looking down at what he was holding.

"Why would I do that?" Alex replied, moving closer to hug her gently. "It's exciting. You are a woman of surprises."

"I guess I was worried about your reaction," Sarah said. "You might have thought -- why does she need this? When we make love aren't I good enough on my own? Why does my wife need something else?"

Alex laughed. "Don't be silly. I think it's a great idea. I'd been wondering about getting something like that myself but I was nervous about how you would react. So maybe your fantasy is another fantasy of mine. I think we are going to have some fun," Alex said as he pulled away from Sarah to get a closer look, moving as far apart as he could from her while still holding both her hands.

Alex could see that the top of Sarah's outfit was really a soft, loose-fitting bralette. There were three big ribbon bows, one at the end of each spaghetti strap above her breasts and one in the middle. All the way around underneath was a long frilly hem.

"Can you give me a twirl?" Alex asked? Sarah smiled and did a slow ballerina-like turn. Alex could see that the bikini panties were the same material, oversized and frilly. The overall effect was stunning. "Are you really my wife?" he asked.

"I sure am your wife and this is my fantasy," Sarah replied, "and right now my fantasy is that you get naked. As quickly as possible."

Alex threw the vibrator onto the bed and casually discarded the other bits of packaging on the floor in the corner of the room. Sarah quickly set about undoing the buttons of Alex's shirt and pulled it off him, exposing his torso. Alex flipped off his shoes without bending down while Sarah undid his belt and the fly buttons on his trousers. Together they worked to remove the trousers and, without stopping, Sarah knelt down to pull at Alex's briefs, taking them all the way down to the floor and then throwing them aside.

Sarah stayed kneeling on the floor and took in Alex's nakedness. "I was hoping that you would be excited. Just knowing you are turned on turns me on as well."

Sarah then reached out with two hands and rubbed Alex's penis back and forth with some force for a few seconds, before leaning her head forward to take it in her mouth, again not that gently, while one hand tickled him between his legs. Alex shut his eyes, relishing her attention.

Sarah stood back up. "God I want you to touch me so much," she said, taking Alex's right hand and pulling it up to her left breast. Alex squeezed gently, feeling the shape of her small, firm breast beneath the material with, in the middle, the small hard button of her nipple. He moved his hand eagerly to the other breast, squeezing it before slipping his hand inside the loose material to gently cup it.

But Alex wanted more. He put his other hand around Sarah's waist and guided her over to the bed where they laid down next to each other, their hands exploring. After a while Sarah climbed on top of Alex's legs. As she did so one of the straps on her bralette fell down her arm, exposing one of her breasts. She didn't notice as she was too busy squeezing Alex's penis, both hands active on his most sensitive area.

But Alex had noticed. He reached up to feel Sarah's the exposed left breast, squeezing it gently. Sarah now realised she was partly naked. She took one hand from Alex's penis and used it to squeeze his hand that was squeezing her. Alex wanted to see more and he pulled down the other thin strap on Sarah's top. Gravity ensured that the silk material fell down, exposing her other small but perfect breast.

"I paid a lot of money for this outfit," Sarah said, "now it seems like a waste of money."

"Not at all," Alex replied, "not at all. Worth every penny in my opinion."

Alex needed more. He took his hands from Sarah's breasts and used them to remove her hands from him. He motioned for her to lie down next to him on the bed and reached for the vibrator up near his pillow.

Sarah could see what he was doing and watched as he removed the toy from the little bag. She was quite nervous but knew that she was in safe hands.

"Shall we see how we get on with this?" Alex said.

"Sure," said Sarah, "but don't you need to undress me first?"

"I don't think so. Let's see if it works through the material."

Alex moved down so that he was leaning over Sarah's stomach. He stopped to look at her sexy white underwear with its loose fabric and its big bow at the front. The little vibrator was in his right hand and he moved it down towards Sarah's panties. As he did so Sarah moved her legs apart to give him access. He nestled the toy gently between her legs and pressed the little button.

"This is the lowest level," Alex informed her.

Sarah looked uncertain for a couple of seconds but then shivered slightly. "Mmm...that feels....okay. Leave it there for a bit." She shut her eyes as if she was concentrating then opened her legs slightly further apart. "Bit lower down please," she said.

Alex moved the toy down just a fraction, only a quarter of an inch or so. Once the small adjustment had been made he could see that Sarah was starting to enjoy the sensation. He moved his hand and the vibrator in small circular movements.

"Mmm..that's good," Sarah said, rewarding what Alex was doing. "Keep doing that. It's nice."

Alex did as instructed and enjoyed seeing Sarah get more lost in the feeling. After a minute or so he decided to change tack. He lifted the little toy away from outside the material of Sarah's panties and slipped it inside the loose, frilly hem. He moved it to what he thought was the same position as before although his view was obscured by the silk.

Almost immediately Sarah let out a few little gasps of enjoyment. Alex pressed harder so that the vibrator was now reaching down deeper in the lips between Sarah's legs. For the first time Alex's fingers felt the silky smoothness of moisture from her body. Sarah was clearly enjoying the experience and, as for Alex, he found the sight of his beautiful wife's body, her lingerie and her mounting excitement totally intoxicating. He pressed the button on the end of the vibrator to increase the speed. Sarah cried out again.

"Can you give it to me?" Sarah suddenly asked. Alex put the vibrator into Sarah's right hand. He now wasn't sure what his role was until Sarah raised her hips and started to pull down her panties with her other hand. Alex was more than happy to assist and soon Sarah was naked except for her white bralette top sitting around her waist and doing nothing to hide the most intimate areas of her body.

Sarah was now in control of her own feelings and was pressing the vibrator against her clitoris. But then she reached out to find one of Alex's hands and, when she had found it, said simply "finger, please."

Alex moved down between Sarah's legs which were now stretched open wide. He put his index finger against the entrance to her body and slowly slipped it in. Sarah gasped. She was clearly close to coming.

"There is another speed," Alex said as he used both hands to again press the little button on the vibrator in her hand. Now he could hear the little device make its own humming noise to add to the louder sounds of Sarah's shallow, fast breathing. Alex put his finger back inside Sarah and started to move it quickly in and out of her tight, moist entrance.

"I'm coming," Sarah gasped, followed by urgent cries... "Want you. Penis. Inside."

Alex positioned himself on top of Sarah, supporting himself on his elbows. Sarah took the toy away from between her legs and quickly put it to one side, instead grabbing her husband's erection and guiding it inside herself. She wrapped her legs around him. Almost as soon as Alex started moving she reached her climax, giving out little yelps of pleasure. Alex could feel his wife's body rhythmically contracting from her climax and it spurred him on to reach his own orgasm just a few moments later as he came inside her.

Seconds passed. Underneath Alex, Sarah's breathing gradually subsided and she reached up to kiss him.

"I still needed you. I needed you. It felt nice with the toy but I needed the feeling of you inside to make me come. Sorry it was quick at the end but...that was amazing. Two great orgasms on successive days thanks to my gorgeous husband. God I love you Alex."

"You're the amazing one," Alex replied. "That was...fantastic."

Alex rolled off Sarah. They lay together on the bed for a few minutes, still holding each other but lost in their thoughts.

"We go home tomorrow," Sarah said eventually. "Haven't we had a lovely naughty time together? And we've learnt some things about each other, I think. I've also learnt....if I didn't know already...that my husband is an amazing person who cares for me and wants to make me happy and....." Her words ran out and Alex realised that she was crying a little.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked, suddenly a little worried.

"I'm fine, silly. Tears of happiness I think. I'm so happy."

"Me too," Alex said. "You have been amazing while we've been away. Such good company, so much fun. And us together, alone, our...love-making.....totally amazing."

"It's bound to be different when we get home, when we get back to work and so on. But we must and will find time for the two of us together."

"Yes, please," Alex agreed. "And can we please get some little cards and envelopes to write down our fantasies at home?." That would be fun wouldn't it?"

"Ha! I'm ahead of you," Sarah said, "I already bought three packets of the blank cards and envelopes from the shop AND I've already decided where we are going to leave them in our bedroom."

Eventually Alex started to get up from their bed. He saw the vibrator by his pillow and, nearby, the little satin purse for it. He picked them up.

"So are we going to keep this?" he said.

"Well, I don't know," Sarah replied, a wry smile on her face. "What do you think? It was okay I suppose. Perhaps we could take it home and give it just one more try?"

"Good idea," her husband replied. Alex slipped the toy back in its pouch and found a space for it in their half-packed suitcase.

Alex and Sarah both went in turn to the bathroom and got ready for bed. As Alex switched off his bedside light he realised that a message had arrived silently on his phone while they had been busy. It was from their holiday rep. The message read...

"Ref your departure from hotel tomorrow morning. Sorry for late notice but due to expected flight delays your departure has been put back by 1 hour to 10.30."

Oh no, Alex thought, bad news.

How on earth were the two of them going to spend an extra hour the following morning?