Alex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PHIL: The cube slowly gets smaller as it melts, until I'm just rubbing cold water over your hot flesh. I put my fingers in the glass once more. "Oh dear, only one cube left. We'll have to make this a special one." I hold it firmly, before bringing it to your pussy. I push one side of its freezing slippery surface against your clit, and rub it back and forth.

ALEX: I shriek a little, and my body shivers..once again I accidentally let go of one of my ankles and my body shakes. I pull it back, grab on to it. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry" I say. I shiver again as you keep rubbing the ice on my sensitive clit.

PHIL: "You better fucking had be!" I look down and see the cube rapidly melting. I use my thumb to move it down and slip it between your waiting pussy lips. I laugh loudly as I see you grimace and visibly shiver as I do it, Goosebumps appearing on your skin.

ALEX: I nod my head, assuring you that I am. "oh god" I scream when I feel the ice cube inside of me. my body shaking so much.

PHIL: "Awww, your poor little arms starting to hurt are they? Want me to say you can let go? Hmmm?"

ALEX: I quickly nod my head yes.

PHIL: "Naughty girl!" I spank your ass firmly. "That didn't sound at all like a polite little girl. Yes, what?"

ALEX: "yes... please say I can let go."

PHIL: "Better" I see your hands start to shake as your muscles become restless. I pick up my glass and sip at my drink, as if contemplating. "Ask me to fuck you hard and I'll let you free."

ALEX: "please fuck me" I say clearly, wanting it bad.

PHIL: "Hard I said! 'fuck me hard'. Last time two words, this time three, you need to learn! Can't you follow the simplest of instructions."

ALEX: I whimper, wishing you'd stop making me wait. "fuck me hard!" I say loudly.

PHIL: I smile widely. "The naughty slut's learning her lessons well." I take in deep breath. "Ok, let go of your left ankle." I see you remove your hand and stretch out your leg, feeling the muscle ache as it relaxes.

ALEX: my body is shaking as I look at you.. I'm very tense. I know I'll end up regretting it... knowing that I'm going to be sore for days just like after last time... but right now I need you inside me.

PHIL: I slap your thigh playfully making you shriek with the surprise of it. "And now this one," tapping the other leg. I see you let go and push it forward till you're laying flat on the floor, me kneeling in between. I smack my fingers across your other thigh to make it even, sending tingles up to your pussy in between, making it even wetter. I lean forward putting my hands on the floor, crawling up your body until my cock is pointing straight at your entrance and my hands are pinning your wrists to your carpet.

ALEX: I keep trembling and I'm breathing hard as I watch you. I whimper with each slap you give me. I don't struggle at all when you pin me down. my eyes glued to yours as you slide up my body. "please fuck me" I whisper as I look you in the eye.

PHIL: I look deep into your damp eyes, your face still glistening from tears and spit. "I do believe you're finally learning your place." I nudge the fat tip of my cock at your entrance and feel it slip inside easily. I hold it there, your pussylips warmly gripping onto the head. "you said to fuck you hard, and hard is what it will be after your awful behaviour since I got here." I feel you tense up ready for me to move further. I wait till you think I'm not going to do anything, then I ram the whole length inside, in one firm movement. I see your eyes bulge and mouth open slightly as you feel the massive shaft penetrate you to the hilt.

ALEX: I scream so loud in both pain and pleasure as I feel your hard cock thrust into my tight, warm, and very wet pussy... forgetting that my brother is still in the house, and not caring at all if he can hear me. I grip your hands that are pinning mine down tight. All I can think about right now is you, your cock, and how it feels buried deep inside of me.

PHIL: I pull back so my cock is nearly out of you before slamming it home again. I start to pound you mercilessly, feeling your hot pussy lips squeezing me tight. "Mm that's it, my cock back inside you. Using you again. My horny little fucktoy just as she should be, on her bedroom floor getting fucked deep. Still as good as the last time. Nice to see it's stayed just as wet for me to come back and slip inside you again."

ALEX: I'm grunting and screaming loudly as you keep fucking me hard. my tits bouncing under you. I stop screaming and glare at you as you call me a fucktoy. I'm about to protest when you slam into me again so all I can do is moan and scream, and forget about you calling me names. my legs are shaking and my body is tense, and for the first time I can feel myself getting close to cumming.

PHIL: I notice that you're starting to really enjoy being taken by me and that your moans are becoming way too loud. I think about trying to tell you to be quiet but decide against it. Just as we're moaning together and getting lost in the feeling we hear a noise. We nearly miss it in our abandoned passion. It comes from down the hall. "Phil? Hey... mate? Have you gone?" Your eyes suddenly spring wide open and your blood turns to ice. I have a wicked grin though and simply continue slipping into your pussy. "In here mate!" I call to him. "In Alex's Room!"

ALEX: I look up at you and try to get free. "stop! get off of me! he can't see this!" I stop my moaning and screaming now that Danny is coming. "What are you doing! Don't let him in here!" I beg.

PHIL: I push hard on your wrists to keep you still as I see the panic grow in your eyes. "Where?" he calls. You think you may have got away with it but he's heading towards the door. "In Alex's!" You squirm underneath me but I'm too strong and you can't move out. He pushes the door handle down and comes in. "In here? But Alex is meant to be doing her home..." He makes a double take as he comes in and sees his best friend, cock buried deep inside his innocent little sister.

12