Alex Finds His Place Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex gets a special Mommy.
2k words
4.58
4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. All the names, places, and situations have been made up.

No characters are under the age of eighteen (18).

Comments and Rating always Welcome!

Alex is holding Nicks hand when they walk up to the door of the very large house. Before ringing the bell Nick looks down at Alex. "You remember what I told you?"

Alex nods. "Yes daddy, to be on my best behavior and do what I'm told." All morning he's noticed Nick acting strange. "Is everything ok, daddy?" Alex is wearing a short red pleated dress, white lace panties, and red sneakers.

Nick squeezes Alexs hand. "Yes sweetie, everything's alright. I just need to take care of some business today." He rings the doorbell.

"What kind of business." Alex turns his attention to the door.

"I'm hoping to pay off a debt." Nick looks back at the door and whispers. "Really hoping to pay off a debt."

When the door opens, it's a woman on the other side. "Hello Nick."

Nick smiles nervously. "Hello Beverly."

She looks at Alex and smiles. "And you must be Alex?"

Beverly appears to be in her late thirties or early forties, 5'10", athletic, with long blonde hair halfway down her back, small firm tits, and long legs. She's wearing a thin white blouse with one button buttoned, baggy shorts, and loafers.

Alex moves as close as he can to Nick. "Yes ma'am."

She looks at Nick, still smiling. "He's adorable, and so polite." When she takes Alexs free hand, Nick lets go of the hand he's holding. With Nick following, she leads Alex inside.

When they get to the living room, Beverly motions to a small table in front of the couch. "Sweetie, undress and get on the table...hands and knees." She points to a chair across the room. "Nick...sit."

Alex quickly undresses, putting his clothes on another chair in the room, and gets on the table facing Beverly. Nick takes his seat.

Beverly walks to the other end of the table, sliding her hand through his hair and along his back. "I've been told, by Nick, that you've been conditioned. What does that mean?" When she's behind Alex she slides her hand between his legs and softly caresses his balls.

When Nick starts to speak, Beverly holds up her hand to stop him. "Alex, I want you to explain it."

Feeling Beverly teasing his balls causes Alex to hesitate for a moment. "If I...see a cock I get excited."

She walks to the other end of the table, standing in front of Alex. "And what happens when you get excited?"

Embarrassed, Alex looks at the floor. "My clitty gets hard, and stays like that until someone cums inside my mouth, or my pussy."

Beverly puts her hand on his chin and gently raises his face, so he's looking up at her. "And how does it feel when our clitty gets hard?" She takes her hand away

Alex continues to look up at Beverly. "It feels good...at first, but if it's hard too long it hurts."

Beverly studies Alex for a moment, her eyes moving to his soft clitty, then back to face him.

Alex is shocked when Beverly undoes her shorts and lets them fall to the floor around her ankles, exposing a semi-hard cock. "You're...trans?!" He feels his clitty getting hard and moves toward the end of the table closest to her.

Beverly steps out of the pile around her ankles and closer to Alex. "Yes, I am." She gently rubs his cheek. "Would you like to suck my cock, sweetie?"

Alex nods, stretching to get to her cock. "Yes, ma'am!" He crawls to the end of the table and tries to reach her cock with his lips. "Please...let me suck your cock!" He opens his mouth wide.

Beverly steps closer, but keeping just out of his range. "What if I want to fuck you?"

Alex lowers himself onto his elbows, and arches his back. "You can fuck me! Please, I need you to fuck me...please!"

Beverly sits on the couch, slowly stroking her cock and watching Alexs frustration.

Alex can feel the pressure in his clitty growing. He starts stroking his cock, knowing it won't make him cum, but needing to do something. He continues looking at Beverly. "Please...please don't let it hurt!"

She turns to Nick. "It seems everything you said is true." She turns back to Alex, her voice strict. "Stop touching yourself!"

Alex takes his hand away from his clitty.

Beverly takes her hand away from her cock. "Are you going to suck out all my cum, Alex?"

He nods. "Yes ma'am. I'll suck it all out and swallow it...I promise." His attention now on her large erection.

She watches Alex, as if trying to decide, then spreads her knees. "You may suck my cock."

Alex quickly gets off the table and kneels between Beverlys legs. He kisses the tip of her cock, then begins swallowing more and more of the cock into his mouth until he's taking all of it. Although, it's not as big as his daddys cock, it still fills his mouth.

Beverly slides her fingers through his hair. "Mmmm...that feels so good."

Alex is so focused on Beverlys cock that he doesn't pay attention to what she and Nick are discussing. He tries not to notice how heavy is clitty is, and how it seems that much heavier as it sways and bounces beneath him when he moves.

His concentration is broken only when she holds his panties in front of him. Her voice is breathy when she speaks, "Here baby...so you don't make a mess."

Alex takes the panties and holds them over his clitty. When he feels Beverlys legs spread wider in anticipation, he sucks her as fast as he can.

Suddenly she leans forward and wraps both arms around the back of his head, holding it tight with her cock pushing against his throat. "OHHHH...YESSSS. BABY!" Her body starts shaking, her legs come together squeezing his sides, and her cock pumping load after load of hot cum into his throat. "OHHHHHH...FUCK...FUUUUUUCK!"

Alex cums into the panties repeatedly, his moans silenced by Beverlys cock in his mouth. When he's finished, he can tell the panties are soaked through. Afraid some of his cum might leak out, he holds it onto his clitty with both hands.

Exhausted, Beverly releases Alexs head and leans back. "Good boy."

Alex lets her soft cock slip from his lips.

She stares at him. "When someone allows you to suck their cock, I expect you to thank them."

Alex looks up at Beverly, his voice shaking. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock."

"You're welcome." She smiles. "Now, go to the bathroom, rinse your panties and get cleaned up. Then come back here." She motions down the hall.

Alex stands, both hands still holding the panties onto his clitty. "Yes, ma'am."

He rushes down the hall and finds the bathroom. He rinses out the panties, then leaves them in the sink full of water. He takes the wash cloth and cleans his clitty using water from the tub spigot.

When he returns, he looks around the room. "Where's daddy?"

Beverly, still sitting on the couch, pats her thighs. "Come here and sit."

Alex carefully straddles Beverlys lap, kneeling with a leg on each side, facing her. Although her cock is visible, since he'd just cum, he knew it would be a while before he would again.

She slides her hands up and down his legs. "Nick had a dept to me and wasn't able to resolve it, so he offered you to me, and I accepted."

Alex looks around the room again. His voice shakes. "So, he's gone...he left me?"

Beverly puts a hand on his shoulder, her voice soft. "Oh, baby. He really didn't want to, but he had to." She slides her hand down his arm. "So, he's not your daddy anymore. Now I'm your mommy."

He wipes a couple tears from his cheek. "My mommy?"

"That's right." She sees Alex glance at her tits and spreads her arms, letting them rest on the back of the couch. "Would you like to touch mommys tits?"

Alex nods.

Beverly giggles. "Well...you have to ask."

Alex looks at her tits. "Mommy, may I touch your tits?"

She lays her head back on the couch. "Yes, baby."

Alex had never really been with a girl before. His hands shaking when he places them over his mommys tits. He's fascinated at how soft her tits are, and how the nipples press firmly against his palms. He lets his hands slide down her tits until the nipples are between his fingers.

When his mommy flinches, he quickly takes his hands off her tits. "I'M SORRY MOMMY!"

Beverly giggles. "It's ok baby." She puts her hands on his legs. "You didn't hurt me." She gently pushes Alex off her lap, stands and puts on her shorts. "Pick up your things and I'll show you your room." After he gathers up his clothes, she takes his hand and guides him up the stairs to one of the bedrooms.

When they get to the room Beverly lets go of his hand. "This is it." She puts her hand on his back and nudges him into the room. "Go look around."

He slowly looks around the room. "This is...huge!" He gets a big smile. "And it's painted blue...it's a boys room!" On one side of the room is a door. "He opens it and rushes inside. "This is my closet?!"

Beverly was watching him through the open closet door. "Yes sweetie, that's your closet."

He holds out his arms and spins. "I love it!"

She points to another door at the far end of the closet. "Why don't you see what's behind that door?"

Alex rushes up to the door and opens it. "It's a bathroom!" He rushes inside. "Is it all mine too?!"

Beverly walks into the bathroom, and past him to a door on the other side. "Most of the time." She opens the door to and identical closet and bedroom, only these are painted light tan. "Except if we have someone stay over, then you'd have to share it."

Alex anxiously takes Beverlys hand. "Can we go back into my room?"

She gives his hand a little squeeze. "Of course." She closes the door between the tan bathroom and Alexs closet, and lets Alex pull her into his room.

Still holding her hand, Alex looks around. The room is painted a really light blue. The rug is a little darker blue, and the furniture is a little darker blue than the rug. Similar to his room at Nicks, there's a bed, a dresser, a desk, a makeup table with a lighted mirror, several lamps, and a full length mirror. This room also has a clothes hamper for his dirty clothes, a TV mounted in the corner near the ceiling. And a mirror on the ceiling.

He turns to Beverly and points up at the mirror. "There's a mirror on the ceiling?"

Beverly giggles. "I'm sure you'll get used to it." She points to the corner of the room at two suitcases. "Nick brought a few of your personal things and some clothes." She walks into the hallway and turns to him. "You've had a busy morning. Get a shower, and get dressed. I'll make us a snack." She gives him a big smile. "Then we'll go shopping for some clothes How's that sound?"

He struggles to get the heavy suitcases onto the bed. "I'll be really quick!"

Beverly disappears into the hallway.

Hearing a noise outside, Alex goes to his window. He's looking over the back yard, where there's a large pool. The yard is enclosed by a large wooden privacy fence, with thick woods beyond that. The only house in sight is a good distance away, back yard to back yard, with lots of woods between them.

His attention then goes to a couple boys his age, riding motorcycles along a trail, on the other side of the fence.

He rushes back to his suitcases to pick out clothes to wear.