Alex for Her and Alexa for Him Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught in a love triangle between his roommate couple.
2k words
4.52
11.5k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm goes of late morning as I rub my eyes. God, I hate having to get up on my day off to do shit but at least it'll be fun. Grabbing some sweats I get semi-dressed to go out as I smile to myself. Tonight was gonna be all to myself and I was gonna enjoy it.

My ill-dressed 5'8" frame walked into the bathroom looking myself over. The facial hair was gonna be gone by the end of the night, be as it may nothing amazing as it had always been sparse and never grown in well. I looked over my slim frame, years of lifeguard duty I had gotten the 'swimmers body,'... a slight hourglass figure along my abdomen region. Many workouts in the pool had given me a very well toned thighs (as well as a quit nice ass if I do say so myself) that had made many a date/girlfriend jealous. I was built decently well but couldn't be more than 150 lbs. dripping wet. My metabolism never allowed me to bulk up but these days I wasn't aiming for bulk anywhere but the hips and butt.

Throwing my shirt on and getting my hair to at least me manageable under my beanie I walk past my roommates office. "Ma'am to do that I need to have your- Ma'am can I finish?"

I can't help but chuckle as I shake my head. I always get some funny moments listening to him work. Working for a call center from home wasn't for me, tried it once and couldn't stand it, but for my roommate Josh it was easy money. He glances as I walk by rolling his eyes as his caller isn't having anything of what he's saying as he waves to me. His 6' frame was even lankier than myself as he couldn't weigh anymore than I did, if he even did. his bleach blonde hair still had remnants of the blue he colored it a few months ago. The complete stereotypical stoner...just not actually a stoner. The most laid back person I had ever met. I wave as I continue on to the kitchen.

I am met with wonderful smells of both food and perfume as I greet the beautiful humming 5'2" Latina in the kitchen "Morning Josie!" The eye roll and smirk sent my way as she pops out one of her airpods "It's almost noon but good morning"

I shrug grabbing a breakfast protein shake out of the fridge "True, what you got planned for today?"

Her answer falls on deaf ears as I take the chance to stare at her wonderful ass. I've always been an ass over tits guy, and hers wasn't anything over the top big, but it was the perfect bubble but for someone of her frame. The tits to match, god I wish I had beaten Josh to dating her....

She turns around and I get just a glance of her cleavage, couldn't be any bigger than C cups and I wouldn't have it any other way, before making eye contact to hide my lustful indulgence. "What about you? got any plans today?" Whew I got context I don't have to worry about bullshitting.

"Just a few errands, the bank, some shopping and than I'm probably gonna just game tonight" She smiles, "Nice, if you can grab some toilet paper while your out that would be great!"

God that smile the things I'd do to her if I jus- "oh yea sure anything else ya need let me know" I scurry out of the apartment before I get myself into any trouble.

Almost did, I stick my hands in my pocket and slyly fix my ever growing boner. While I had never measured myself it was by no means small (never had any complains). I sigh, this should be gone by the time I get back. I hop into my car and start driving. first thing first lets get the unfun errands done.

After a trip to the bank to finally pay off my car it was off to get a new set of tires. boy were they rough but I finally got my taxes back which is why today was gonna be such a good day. Sitting in the waiting area as they changed the tires I got to smile and think about what awaited me the rest of the day.

With the car paid and the tires fresh meant that the rest of my surplus income was strictly fun money. While I still had some set aside for some going out for food and treating myself I was about to blow most of it today.

In college I had gotten a curious interest in crossdressing. it all started with a hookup forgetting her leggings and panties at my place. Curiosity got the best of me as I had to know what the felt like. the panties rode up my ass in an oddly wonderful way, within moments I had one of the hardest boners I had had in my life. Head to toe electric feeling whenever I moved. The leggings only made it ten times more amazing. My legs were shaved as I was an avid swimmer and every tiny movement sent waves of wonderful tingles. a quick masturbation session later gave me the most wonderful orgasm I had in my entire life.

In the years since I frequented leggings usually under my work pants or jeans and occasionally when I was feeling spicy would enjoy a nice pair of panties underneath. Other than that it was mostly fantasy that was mostly fulfilled with porn.

But today that's gonna change, I had already ordered some wigs and some other stuff that was gonna be at my apartment today or tomorrow to get the full dressed female experience. Once I got my car back and ready it was onto the store for a fun shopping spree.

The daydreaming made the time fly and before too long I was walking into local supermarket with a cart in hand ready to check off everything I needed on my list. Casual looking around making sure I wasn't getting weird looks I proceeded to get myself some leggings, pantyhose's, a few bra's and some shapewear. Once that was secured I proceeded to peruse the women's clothing finding some stuff to wear for the full fit. After much debating I settled on a nice sundress, a skintight dark green dress with a nice designed cleavage that I hoped id be able to aptly fill with my bust I had ordered. I also got myself a few sets of cute feminine pajamas to sleep in.

Now to the scarier part. With my stuffed cart I headed over to the cosmetics section. I had done a bit of research of what tones and things to look for but I still was very unsure. After to much time reading labels and comparing ignorantly I grab a few different shades of lipstick, some eyeliner and contour and call it a day. 'OH WAIT,' I stop and run over to the skin care grabbing some makeup wipes and replacement heads for my razor before I finally head to checkout

Self checkout being a lifesaver as I very consciously bought my suspicious purchase it was finally time to head home. Driving home in a hurry I walk in the door arms full as I hurry them to my room.

"fuck.....the one day I need diiiiick" comes a muffled moan from my roommates room as I walk by before stopping. was that Josie? I thought quite perplexed. She wasn't exactly a high motored individual, (my boy and I had talked about our experiences before as boys do). Setting my stuff down just inside my door I walk back tentatively walk and peak into the bedroom door.

What I saw shouldn't have surprised me from what I heard, as the smoke show that was my roommates fiancé was there fully naked in all her beautiful glory 3 fingers deep as she softly moaned her hand pumping

God she was horny, I thought as I could feel my own member growing and boy was she hot like that I chuckled as I thought to myself. I could see her frustration as her fingers were not satisfactory for her as she stopped throwing herself back angst.

A sudden boldness came over me as I leaned into the doorway confidently "struggling I see?"

She popped up startled and sees me anxiously failing to put full words into a sentence "I wha- Well I-" her face turning bright red flush. "What are you doing!" she finally gets out.

I keep my cool as I take her wonderful figure in "Just surprised to hear you considering Josh says he's got the higher sex drive"

Her tense frustration comes out as strong hostility as she looks at me "Well its never when I need him to be" She borderline yells with a huff. "He's off with fucking Eli doing who knows at the game store!"

Must be off playing his Yu-Gi-Oh, the nerd he is giving me my chance, and I wasn't gonna miss it.

"I could help you way better than he could," I saw with a smirk before the moment of regret hits me, this could legit ruin the friendship. I might lose my apartment with them...

"Than fucking get over here!!" She bellows as she spreads her legs daring me to back up my bold words.

Relieved and excited I walk over to the bed as I lay down in front of her as she looks at me. God I've dreamed of this moment....

Her scent hits my nose as I lean into her folds and instantly my mind becomes cloudy with one goal; give this goddess the best orgasm of her life. As my tongue touches her warm folds instantly feel her body relax as a welcomed moan of relief hits my ears. The relief for her is momentary as my expert tongue finds her clit.

"AHH!" a sharp inhale as I can tell this isn't a normal sensation for her.

It will be if I have anything to say about it.

Grabbing around her legs as I bury my face in. I'd always enjoyed eating pussy, and she definitely enjoying it.

"Oh fuuck that feels amazing!" she groans as her legs begin to shake. I continue consistently waiting for my cue. She pushes her now dripping folds up into my face as the moans are interrupted by quivers. I can feel it she's almost there, I tell myself my tongue and jaw beginning to hurt. Her moans turn into a scream that is cut off as she bites her lip and her hands clamp down instantly into my hair.

There it is.

With that i lap at her clip faster and harder increasing the intensity, she's on the edge and time to push her over. Her entire body starts to shake more violently her eyes rolling in the back of her head as any sort of words fail to form on her lips. I just am able to glance up as her body finally tightens up locking up her nails buried into my hair as I feel the orgasm wash over her.

I watch her face contort and flow with the orgasm. Her body slowly relaxes as she breathes deeply a barely audible 'fuuuuck.' Her grip looses on my hair and her body slumps as her breathing slows. I can't help but grin. Yea, that was my work. God she has me so turned on-...

I have a moment of panic as my overwhelming lust for the beautiful naked body in front of me is halted as I realize that before I can pull out my throbbing member; I am in panties.

I cant let her see who knows how she'd react. I compose my self s best I can giving her leaking pussy one last kiss before making a swift exit towards my room. I close her bedroom door before closing my own behind me. God what a wild experience....and it's not even the end of the day.