Morning Live - Dreams and Suffering

Story Info
Kym Marsh, Kimberley Walsh, Sara Cox, Sam Quek & Nadiya.
3k words
4.67
3.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of Morning Live.

The story is a tale of a team night out, and the thought of what they thought of their co-presenter.

Celebrities included: Kym Marsh, Kimberley Walsh, Nadiya Bychkova, Sara Cox & Sam Quek

Morning Live -- Dreams and Suffering

Summer was here! The production crew and hosts of the show rarely got together, but this was the night for everyone to be in attendance.

The Manchester crew had met up for a party and alcohol was taking control and the girls got talking about their co-host, Gethin Jones. Sadly, the man himself couldn't be there that night. He wanted to be, but he needed to be with his partner.

Kym asked, "Come on girls then, what I want to know is do you ever dream of Gethin?"

Kimberley replied, "Dream of him. What are you suggesting?"

Sara replied, "Oh Kym, I always think a question like that means the person who asks, has been. Was he any good?"

All women laughed, but you sensed some nervousness in the chuckles.

Sam spoke, "OK, I don't mind admitting I've had a dream about him.'

"Good, it's not just me then," Kym replied.

Kimberley and Sara looked intrigued and asked if they were mucky thoughts and continued with their giggles.

Kym was happy to tell them about hers, but she said you can't ever tell him. She went on to say, that Gethin had asked her once how she felt about that blowjob being filmed and put on the internet for the world to see.

I was shocked he had asked, but by having a chat with him for a long time about it, that night and the next morning when she got to the studio with him, all she could imagine was sucking him off. I was getting wet at 9.30am on a Monday on live TV.

I kept looking at him and I was thinking of my lips around him and me wanking his cock off, and then taking it in my mouth and sucking it off until he exploded down my throat.

Sara replied, "Mmm, there is a thought. Gethin with his cock out and you sucking him off whilst people at home are eating corn flakes. I bet viewing figures would go up!"

Sara added, "Tell us your story Sam, try, and beat that?"

Sam told the tale that it was a long a similar line. She started by saying no one should know this, blaming the alcohol, for saying it now. Sam explained that Gethin had asked how it felt to win gold at the Olympics and the celebration with the team. His questioning sounded pervy at the time, it was as if he thought we all stripped off and had lesbian sex.

I made it clear no sex happened until we got home with our partners, and he suggested that must have been wild. The thing was, I never told him what happened, but I remember getting home and my partner wanting to lick the pussy of an Olympic champion.

My problem was, and it can come back to me, is when my husband goes down on me now, I often think of Gethin being down there.

Can you imagine, his tongue up and down my pussy flaps, and him then delving into me and making me cum. It's disgusting.

Kym replied, "Wow, mine seems tame now. At least I was in control of him, and not the other way around."

Sara spoke, "Oh hello. You like to be the dominant one hey Kym. The things you learn on a night out."

"Oh shit," Kimberley said.

Sam spoke, "Do you remember something, Kimberley?"

Kimberley explained that Gethin had asked her about life as a 5-piece girl band and the fun we had got up to. She was convinced it was all innocent questioning, but I remember telling him about the filth we use to receive from boys.

I never thought of him this way, but when I started talking to him about how Cheryl used to get the worse stuff of how they were going to tie her down and fuck her every way they could, he then pushed me on what I got.

I did tell him that most people saw me as some sort of bum fuck machine. He pushed me on the detail, and said people were tying me down, ripping off my pants, and slapping my ass. Then sticking their cock in me, with their balls bashing against my ass, as they screamed my name, as I felt them explode inside me.

At the time, it was OK, but I remember he use to make me stand up for the strictly dance segments on my days for a few weeks. I was always bending over. I remember him giggling at me at the end of the show, but I'm now thinking he might be a dirty perve?!?

Sara laughed and said they all needed to get a grip. Gethin is a gentleman and he's interested in people.

Kym asked, "Come on Sarah. There must be something you think about with him?"

Sarah replied to say she doesn't struggle to sleep or ever think of this often, but there are times when I'm having a moment. He's wearing his tight jeans; I do think of how I'd want him.

"Want him?" Sam asked.

Sara replied, "Well if I was going to have sex with him, how?"

"I'd want him in my ass. Please tell me I didn't say that aloud." Kimberley said.

Everyone laughed.

Sara said I would ride him like a cowgirl. I'd grind down on him like the good girl I am and make him shoot his welsh spunk. I'd want to hear his voice screaming for me to stop. I'd let him cum, but not let him go, until he cum again.

Kym spoke, "Oh my god. Our Gethin doing stuff to us, this isn't fair to him. He's not here to explain himself."

"If he was, he would probably come in his pants!" Sam replied.

Kimberley spoke, "We've got to work with the guy next week, I can't look at him again now."

Sara spoke to the group about the strictly dancers when they did their bit and asked if they had spotted anything about it? All didn't have a clue what she was on about.

Well, you take a closer look when Nadiya is on. He tends to be standing for the routine when she's on.

Kym spoke, "Oh yes. And he's always the first one in on those days and seems to spend more time talking to her, than any of the others."

Sam asked, "Isn't Nadiya here tonight?"

Kimberley said she was and said she needed a loo break. She said she will go and find her and bring her over.

15 minutes passed with Kym, Sara, Sam talking, before Kimberley reappeared arm and arm with Nadiya.

Nadiya spoke, "Hello girls. I've heard you've been up to no good. Tell all."

The girls asked Nadiya questions about Gethin. They teased her about how they thought he liked her the most.

Nadiya stopped the girls and innocently and openly said, "We fucked. Yes, we fuck."

Kym dropped her glass in shock, as the other girls looked surprised.

Nadiya asked, "What do you want to know?"

The questions were endless. How? When? How often? Why?

Nadiya explained that Gethin had confided in her that he's often hard as a rock working alongside you girls, and he comes in early for me to sort him out before he goes on live TV and embarrasses himself.

The story went on that Nadiya said she had been fucked so many times by him now, that she knew he wanted sex in certain ways, dependent on who he was working with that day.

"Oh wow. What, what, what?" Sam asked.

The story went on to explain that when she works and it's Kym and him, he always wants me to swoll his cum.

When it's Sam, he wants to lick my pussy out.

With you Kimberley, he's always doing me from behind. He sometimes goes in pussy, but typically anal.

For you Sarah, he doesn't have a pattern, he just lets me choose. I tend to ride him and let him shoot his muck into my pussy.

Sam spoke, "Does anyone feel ill?"

Kimberley asked, "Do you know what happens with the other Strictly girls when you are not on?"

Nadiya replied, "We all let him fuck us. He's a great fuck. He says you won't play with him."

All the girls were no longer laughing. Kym had worked with him for 3 years now and she couldn't believe what she was hearing. While she was having a dream about it, not living it, Gethin was potentially living out his dream of having sex with each of them, but with the Strictly girls.

None of them wanted to tell Nadiya that Gethin might not be thinking about them when he was making them cum or shooting his load.

Sam spoke, "Oh girls. That Mr Jones seemed to be having a whole lot of fun on this show."

Kimberley replied, "He is, but is it at our expense or not. I don't know."

The conversation went on to say Gethin needed to suffer, but they were all now thinking they were missing out on his sexual desires. To kill him and join in with him, they needed to think about it and come up with a plan.

Two weeks passed and no action plan had been reached until now. In those two weeks, they had a male strictly dancer on, this had been arranged by Sara with production. They didn't even want to think how Gethin coped at those times, but that next week Nadiya was back on the show, plan hatched.

The week before, they all had spoken to Gethin about the following week and how they liked it when Nadiya was on the show. They had teased him about how he seemed more cheerful and relaxed when she was on. Gethin laughed it off as good banter, but they all knew why, and they wanted to build him up into a frenzy.

It was Monday, Kym was the co-presenter and she made sure Gethin didn't get his usual early pick-up, so he was in the studio early. All the girls had spoken to production and said they were having a bit of a laugh with him that week and wanted them to go along with it.

That day, Kym had unusually worn a strong red lipstick and in the run-through for the show, kept puckering her lips and asking for more lipstick from make-up. Nadiya had made comments about how she loved it so much and asked for the same. With Gethin running late, he never got that 1-2-1 time with the dancer before the show.

That morning they had spoken about summer and done a food slot on the best lollipops available. With Kym and Nadiya loving their lollies and licking them as seductively as they could, Gethin's calm nature was wavering by showtime.

During the live show, Kym had even changed a line to ask Gethin, "How do you lick your lolly. I tend to find they get very sticky if you don't do it right?"

Kym made sure she left the building with Nadiya that day and said they were off for a swim together.

The next day, Gethin got to the building early, but Nadiya was late. This left Sam time to talk to him more pre-show. Sam told him about her weekend and said it was fun to play hockey for the first time in ages. She said it was good being back in a team environment with all the girls, but she had pulled a muscle in her lady area. She explained that is why she was wearing a short skirt that day and had no pants on, to hopefully let the air in the studio ease the pain.

At every opportunity, despite the show being a studio chair interview look, Sam took every opportunity to stand up, and where possible reach over Gethin for something. She had purposely not washed her bits that morning, but whether he could smell her pussy, wasn't known.

That day production asked to speak Gethin after the show, it was a rare request, but he was not being his usual friendliness with people.

Wednesday was a jam-packed day, and everyone got to the studio on time. Nadiya had received a message from Gethin saying he was sorry they hadn't got time together that week, to which Nadiya replied and said didn't realise they hadn't.

That day Kimberley was in, and she got to the studio super early and made sure she was talking to Nadiya, despite Gethin trying to get her attention.

Kimberley was wearing a fabulous white linen summer dress, with a white G-string. She had told production she was not going to be standing up and flashing at the camera but made sure Gethin knew she had made a mistake in her underwear. She asked him, "Can you see my bum? Is it ok?"

With the agreement with production, Gethin was doing the dancing. Nadiya made sure it was a sexy rumba move and was smiling and touching him where appropriate with the moves. It was plain to see to the audience at home, this was a man who was aroused.

Before Kimberley left the studio, she made sure Gethin overheard the fact she was off to do some modelling that afternoon of bikinis for her clothing range. But did say they were tight around her ample ass.

On Thursday, Sam was back, and she picked Gethin up on route, to make sure he wasn't in too early. She had covered up with her outfit, but complained of pain still. She put her legs up on his lap for the journey. Every time he turned to speak to her, his eye line was dropping to her waist and below.

That day it was medical question time, and they made sure every question was about lady periods and how they can ache in that area. Nadiya was once again wearing the tightest ever pair of leggings which left nothing to the imagination.

Sam spoke to Gethin at the end of the show to ask if he was, OK? He had explained the week wasn't going well for him. He asked what she going to do about her pain. Sam said the doctor was going to take a closer look at her that morning!

Sara had been texting Gethin every day that week, saying she was looking forward to seeing him on Friday but had commented each day on how he looked out of sorts. That morning, he got to the show super early and went to his dressing room expecting Nadiya at last, to help ease his groin pains.

A knock was heard on Gethin's door which he answered.

"Hi Gethin, I thought I'd come in early to see you." Sara had arrived early too and went straight to see him.

Gethin's response was not good. He was extremely rude and told her he was busy. Meanwhile, Nadiya had arrived at the studio and gone to Sara's dressing room to hideaway.

All the girls had been talking that week, they knew they had put Gethin into a bad mood, but they knew this couldn't go on. They needed to put it right and tell him they knew what he does with the strictly dancers, was maybe him living out his fantasy with them.

5 minutes before the live show, they had come up with a plan to message him and see if they could make him lose it.

PING -- first came in a message from Kym.

"Hi, Gethin -- look forward to seeing you Monday. Just wanted to say sorry, I realise we didn't invite you swimming with Nadiya earlier in the week x"

Shortly followed was a picture of them in bikinis which left noting to the imagination..

PING -- a message from Kimberley.

"Please can you be honest with me? Does my bum look big in this? x"

Shortly followed was a picture of her in a tight-fitting bikini bottom. Her firm ass was hanging out the sides and looking mighty fine.

PING -- a message from Sam.

"All better, I thought I'd let you know I have an ointment and there back on. x"

Shortly followed was a picture of a pair of Sam's pants. The smallest pair of pants she had in her draw.

With a 1-minute countdown to showtime, Sara asked, "Are you OK?"

He had gone bright red, and more so when Nadiya rushed across the studio floor with her long bare legs, looking absolutely stunning.

Sara touched his thigh out of affection of checking he was OK. But, sliding her hand a little higher than normal.

The opening 10-minutes of the show passed as it needed to do before they ran a VT.

The producer shouted, "Gethin, get off the stage. We can see a damp patch on your leg. Have you just wet yourself?"

Sara said nothing, Nadiya looked in disgust at him, and every member of production didn't know where to look.

They all knew they were aiming to deliver high-quality morning TV, but the male presenter had just wet himself on air.

Gethin didn't return to the show that day, Sara explained he had fallen ill, but went to see him after the show.

Sara spoke, "Hi mate. Did we make you cum on national TV? That what happens when you fuck the strictly girls and you have dirty thoughts about your co-hosts. I'm hurt you never quizzed me sexually. I would have ridden you stupid and you could have exploded your muck in me."

Gethin looked horrified he had been rumbled. Everything which was being said to him was true.

Sarah spoke, "Ask Kym, Sam & Kimberley for what you want next week. you might be surprised; they might have you exploding everywhere you want to be."

Sarah added, "See you next week mate."

Another week of Morning Live had ended and at this point, so had Gethin's dirty thoughts. He may be needing new ones!

THE END.