All Comments on 'Alex to Alexis Ch. 02'

by TransPrincessMorgan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JD2100JD2100almost 9 years ago
keep em coming please

loved this one and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please!

Great story. Loved the description of the clothes in part 1 and the degrading of Alexis. Would love to read more - perhaps the sisters could bring their boyfriends over or they go for a family shopping trip for clothes with a bit of public humiliation thrown in?!

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 9 years ago

Female hormones for the little sissy, please!! No forced feminization is complete without the female hormones to really bring the sissy out of the pathetic boys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just one thing to say

Ewwww....gross.

I think the author degraded themselves writing this.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 9 years ago
So?

When will Alex/Alexis be asked if he/she has learned his/her lesson? That was the purpose of this treatment.

TransPrincessMorganTransPrincessMorganalmost 9 years agoAuthor
In reply to the comment "Just one thing to say"

Hello! I'm the author, and was just wondering why you felt the way you did and commented that it was degrading towards me? I was just curious as to why you felt so strongly negative about my story, or if it just wasn't your personal flavor of choice!

Kisses,

Morgan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
By the way...

To the author... You do know that you can't comment on the same story twice anonymously, right? And, annony? I hope you realize that even though this story seemed "gross," to you and you thought the author degraded herself writing this, authors work hard on their writings and it is downright un-appreciative to be mean to them, regardless of your opinions. And just FYI, this is an erotic website! There will be stories and recollections that you may not like, but that doesn't mean that they are not good, just that they aren't your cup of tea.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 8 years ago
Thought it was great.

Thought it was a great story every boy should see this and see what its like.

Real_American7Real_American7about 8 years ago
...

Later that night, Alexis had a mental break down and brutally raped his mother and sisters with a baseball bat covered in nails and fish hooks...

After they lost all will to resist, and simply took the pain, Alexis stopped and then cut off their clits with pliers and set the house on fire...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it

I liked the story. But Alexis was not humiliated she liked it. And I knew she would. I would like to come over and play with you mom. You are amazing. I would like it if first you would make me a vagina so that I can be complete and then I will stay with you forever. Call me anytime.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 6 years ago
Oh my That was so nice

I am all atwitter my heart is beating in my breast with desire, I wish my first time had been so nice. My first time was when my friends forced me to be their fuck toy and they took turns filling me with their cum. I was so humiliated because one had a sister I liked and she was there to see them fuck me. We were all in the woods and as usual we boys were masturbating. Then it was not enough and they wanted to fuck but doing a girl would be to dangerous and so they decided I would be the girl. At first I cried and asked them not to do it. By the time they finished I was moaning and pleading for them to do it harder. She would scoop their cum onto her fingers and feed it to me. Naturally she told the other girls at school and I became the fuck toy for the guys. The girls liked to come along and watch. I guess I have been a fag every since even though at times I tried to be a man.

Joann69Joann69almost 5 years ago
More Alexis

I'd love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

he went from humiliated to enjoying it a bit to quickly and easily

loveevolloveevolover 2 years ago

Dam I love it cuz I'm M/F, and my name is Alexis or Lexi for short but my name was never Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love see the feminization go further not just the sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous