Alexa, Give me 12 of the best Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I solved her problem, I bought it. All I had to do was get it into the bottom of the little kit bag without giving the birthday present game away to Tina. The chances of me biting Tina were less than catching a service bus to the moon but I was rapidly realising it was the symbolism that mattered.

I thought for a moment Billie was going to try me and the chair out for size. Two days ago I would have begged her to, things had changed for me somewhat over the last few hours and now I was the personal property of the new woman in my life and I adored her.

After sitting at the bar for 15 minutes and no one coming to find me I asked Billie to unlock my lead. So I could go find Tina. No way sunshine. I'm under strict instructions, you wait just wait like a good little subby for your mistress or Susie to come for you.

Five minutes after that Nigel came to say he'd been sent by Tina to take me to one of the upstairs rooms. "You need to talk to Billie mate. She has my nob chained to the bar shutter post."

Billie came over and with the sweetest smile ever said "why don't you just go fuck yourself you revolting cunt."

Does no one like him, I asked.

"If you knew some of the stories you wouldn't ask that. If I'd been his mum I'd have drowned him in a bucket of piss. Don't worry, I've got a brake due in 10. I'll take you to your mummsy wumsy if she ain't come to get you."

"Can I ask you a question, Kevin?"

"Sure."

"Is that all you in that tube."

"Err yes."

"And does it get much bigger when it's angry?"

"A bit yeh. Maybe you should take Nigel to an upstairs room if you put that fucker in him he'd probably bleed to death."

"Tell me why you all hate him, Billie."

"Do we?"

"I'd say so. Even Susie, she has time for everyone."

"I suppose you are right. He raped a girl here at the club. He has raped twice. Both here. He got away with both because he claimed they consented simply because they came here. The fucking scum bag press came down on his side. I'm fairly liberal in my views."

"Your boss would put a knife in him without thinking, I wouldn't. I'd castrate the bastard and fill his empty ball bag with salt and I give one of his nuts to his two victims. But I wouldn't kill anyone."

"Yeh, that's very Liberal Billie."

When Billie's break came up she took me to find Tina. Unbelievably he had lured a young kid into the club. Peter was mooching around upstairs looking for something to box the saddle up in and had heard the boy screaming in one of the upstairs private rooms.

He just had a bad feeling about it. Peter may be getting on a bit but he is still a big strong heavy old unit. Nigel answered when he knocked on the door. Even luckier, Susie had gone looking for her "big lummox" and found him attempting to rearrange Nigel's face.

In the ensuing chaotic scrum, the young kid did a runner, Peter was persuaded by Susie to quit the job he was doing on Nigel, but he still held a fairly tight grip on him when Billie and I arrived on the scene.

When Peter excepted the fact the kid was long gone he let Nigel go who promptly started posturing and threatening Peter with assault charges. "I don't think so sunshine," I said, "I saw you throw the first punch."

"Tina."

"Yes, darling, "what would you say to being a part owner of this place."

"What."

"Serious question love. I could afford to buy the business with pocket change. I could probably buy the premises if I wanted to. I know someone who I think could manage it very well, what are your first thoughts?

Tina looked over at Nigel. "Could I sack him?"

"Don't think so love my new manager wants to sack him."

"Who's that then."

"Me", "said Susie. "50% of our sales are through this place. We have talked about it, and we have been to the bank. What a sour-faced vanilla bastard our bank manager is."

"Before I go any further we need that piece of shit out of here."

" You can't kick me out of my club"

"Tina darling, call the old bill and tell them you want to report a witnessed homosexual rape. Describe the kid, I'll bet he's known to them, and they will pick him up in minutes. If there are witnesses they will be here in a heartbeat."

Nigel is undoubtedly a nasty bastard but he ain't dumb. He was off like he had a rocket up his arse.

"Right then Tina," said Susie. What do you say now?

"It's Kevin's money, nothing to do with me."

"Well sugar, your wrong there. You and I are, ever since you commandeered the key to my cock a partnership."

Tina was on the back foot now, "I don't know, I've never had any money to worry about before."

Tina, the nice thing about having a bit of cash in the bank is provided you don't buy a new car every day you don't have to worry about it much."

"First we find out how much just to buy the name. Then we find out how much debt comes with that name before we do anything else.

Susie have you and Peter talked to this guy before? Yes, we have, he isn't into the scene, and thinks we are all weirdoes. Nigel convinced him he was going to make loads of money."

"Can you continue to talk to him? It's conceivable, if what people are telling me about our hero here is true that we could get it for next to nothing. Make out you're having trouble making the asking price and find out everything. I'll send you the name and number and email of my solicitor, everything must go past him. If there's a cheap way in he will find it. I don't think we can go much further other than to say it's just a name and a building. The only valuable thing about it is the customers and staff I said nodding To Billie. I think we are done for now.

Back downstairs Tina whispered in my ear, "your turn on the bench now virgin bottom." She took my lead from Susie and drew me over to the bench. I was ordered to kneel on the knee supports while Susie and Tina fitted the restraints around my knees and ankles. I was pushed over the top cushion and held in place by a broad strap that held me tight to the bench.

My arms were held together by a pair of wrist cuffs a chain was clipped to the connecting link on the cuffs and my arms were pulled up high which forced my head down. Tina lent down to my ear and said, this is your first serious beating but I'm not going to gag you.

"You will count and thank me for each stroke. Don't let me down darling each stroke is your gift to me."

She produced a key from her tiny little latex bag. Unlocked the anal hook, and handed it to Susie who took it away to clean it.

Tina turned to the waiting club. "Friends, this is a virgin bottom." She ran her hands over my bum, and I shivered. "It has felt my hand and a bedroom crop before but nothing like these two instruments kindly supplied by my very good friends Susie and Peter. I intend to give my new boy 25 with each one. I will start with this 4-pound leather-covered oak paddle."

I heard Tina grunt with the effort, the whoosh of the paddle through the air until it was stopped abruptly by the right cheek of my arse. I had never felt a pain like it. I didn't scream. One, thank you, Mistress Tina. I heard the grunt, then the whoosh and the explosion of the leather on my skin. Two, thank you, Mistress Tina. The third stroke which landed further down my arse than the first drew a muffled "Ahhhh" from me Three, thank you, Mistress Tina. I got to ten before I made a serious howl. The crowd cheered. I called the number and thanked my mistress. By the time I called the twenty-fifth stroke I was yelling between strokes. Tina let me gain my composure at each stroke before carrying on relentlessly. "Oh Darling, I want you to know, I came on the sixteenth stroke, I'm very wet, as a treat, I will let you lick me clean when I have finished."

"The second instrument is one of Peters's specials. A twin-tailed Scotts Taws," Tina announced to the crowd. "I will be very surprised if this does not produce tears. Nearly halfway through my strong boy. I won't think any less of you if you do cry. You can ask for mercy. You won't get any, but you can ask."

I didn't ask for mercy but I was shouting in pain by the 20th stroke. I kept the count and thanked my mistress for every stroke. Tina traced the lines the Twase had made on my arse. "Your backside is scarlet darling and so hot. I hope you can still feel the effort I'm putting into this. I'm very impressed you haven't cried. Are you aware my cock is leaking?"

"No mistress."

She gathered some of my precome dripping from the end of my tube on her fingers then offered her fingers and ordered me to clean them. I sucked them clean. She gathered more and rubbed it around my brownie.

She pushed a finger in. "It's very tight baby very tight. I may have to open you up a little, no sub has a right to be that tight not even one who belongs to a possessive cock happy slut like me."

"You've done well, better than I'd hoped for. I'm going to finish you off with 5 from the cane. I will only ever cane you when you deserve real punishment. If you behave you won't get the cane. Don't miss my birthday, Christmas, or the anniversary of your collaring."

"When will that be Mistress"

"Ohh you big idiot, it's happening now, five more strokes with the cane, or I will stop if you want me to."

"Do you want me to stop or do you want to be mine?"

"Please May I have five with the cane mistress and one more thing, will you marry me"?

"Oh you poor sick puppy, fancy falling in love with a sadistic bitch like me, of course, I'll marry you," Tina grunted again and a fire exploded across my arse. "One thank you, Mistress"

On the fifth and final stroke with the cane, I came. Locked in my tube, cramped tight and held at a painful bend I pumped white thick ropes of cum all over the bench I was strapped to. People talk about ruined orgasms. This wasn't ruined it was the strongest orgasm I'd ever experienced. I nearly passed out.

As Tina and Susie released me from the bench Susie said ohh my, you have a proper one here. Get him down to the jewellers tomorrow girl. Get a ring for your finger off him, the ceremony can wait.

Nigel reappeared out of nowhere, he attempted to touch my arse again. I was totally fucked but at that point, I realised there was something seriously wrong with this bloke.

Peter also appeared out of nowhere and grabbed him by the throat and I was sure he was going to punch him. Sussie was holding me up but she still shouted at Peter "NO PETER DROP HIM." Peter did. I hadn't realised he had lifted him off the floor. I resolved to buy the club at that point. I didn't care if it was going to cost me money. He was out and would be refused admission if he ever showed his face again.

12