Alexa Help Me

Story Info
Smart Home Fights Back.
1.7k words
4.17
3.5k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana had been told by the owner not to try to connect to the apartment's Alexa except to play music. After all, it was a short term Air-BnB and the owner didn't want a guest, even a Super-Guest like Lana, fooling around with Alexa's home control settings. Lana, always curious about tech, couldn't resist. After partying all weekend in DC, she was planning a quiet evening and she want to get the Alexa-controlled lighting just right, a relaxed vibe, maybe settle in with some Netflix. She downloaded the app, put Alexa in pairing, and then suddenly all the lights flashed in the apartment and then went black. She tried and tried, but no amount of app rebooting or Alexa button pushing or shouting at Alexa could bring them back.

"Shit," she thought, "now I have to call the owner. I can't sit here in the dark for the next 3 nights."

The owner, Marcus, lived a few blocks away on Q Street and it only took him a couple of minutes to get down to Lana on 31st Street. "Sorry you're having trouble Lana. It's the lights you said? What's wrong?"

Laura used her best poker face. "I don't really know. I was sitting watching TV and all of sudden everything went off." She didn't want to mar her Super-Guest status as a rule breaker.

Marcus' phone was already in his hand and as he opened the Alexa app Lana saw his brow furrow.

"Do you think it's a problem with Alexa?" She asked.

"Give it try again and let's see."

Lana leaned in over the counter, "Alexa, turn on the kitchen." They both watched in silence for a second, but no lights came on.

"Get closer and try again." Marcuss tone was more of an instruction than a question.

Lana leaned in closer, and in this position her lovely round ass pushed back and out. She began, "Alexa," Alexa's blue ring lit up, "turn on the.... Whaaaaa." She was startled by John's hands grabbing both of her wrists and pulling them quickly behind her back. His grip was big enough to hold both of her wrists together with one hand and the next thing she felt was cold steel wrapping around each wrist. It took her a second to realize she was now handcuffed.

"What the fuck!" she shouted. She struggled but the chain kept her wrists bound, and Marcus' grip on her arm kept her unable to lift her body or turn around. A small panic washed through her as she realized she was helpless. "What the fuck are you doing," she demanded again.

"Did you read the guest rules Lana? Did you read the part about not playing with the light controls?"

Of course Lana read it. She bluffed, "I'm sorry, I didn't see that in the rules. I just wanted to make it look nice in here tonight." Still facing down toward the counter, Lana saw Marcus pull a large spatula out of the kitchen tool canister on the counter and felt his grip tighten on her arm. She winced as an intense smack of the spatula landed on her ass. "Owww!!! Fuck!" Alexa's blue ring continued to flash.

"I bet you didn't read the part about my right to punish guests who break the rules either, did you? Losing your Super Guest status should be the least of your worries now Lana. Of course, there's a way you can keep your status... "

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... what do you want from me?

"I won't report this if you do what I say."

"Alexa! Alexa...Help me." The flashing blue ring silently mocked her.

"I don't really think you have a choice here Lana. You can be kicked off of Air-BnB for good and say goodbye to all your travel plans, or you can take your punishment."

Lana let out deep sigh, her ass was stinging from the smack. She loved travel and Air-BnB was the only way she could afford it. She had just planned a 6 month itinerary. "It was just a spanking. How bad could it be," she thought. Craning her nack back she told Marcus, "Punish me."

"I knew you were a smart one Lana," and she quickly felt 5 more sharp smacks on the back of her jeans. The spatula had slots in it which caused it to sting even more than a flat paddle and the impact made her back arch back and forth, in a yoga cat cow kind of way. She wondered if she made the right choice, but this wasn't so bad. It was then, though, that she felt John's free hand reach for her waist, quickly unbuttoning her jeans and yanking them down over her ass.

"No, No No, not that!" she shouted as she struggled to move her ass out of the spatula's path but she couldn't and the spatula found its target 5 more times. Only her sheer panties separated her skin from the impact of the spatula's blade and this time each strike was much worse than through her jeans. "I said I'm sorry. I'm sorry! That's enough, please."

"We're not quite finished here. I gave you a break by leaving your jeans up for the first 5, but we need to make sure you learn from this Lana." John's hand caressed her silk covered ass lightly and Lana found it curiously soothing. But then she felt his hand slide under the waistband of her panties and pull them down to just above her knees. Marcus took in the view of her exposed cheeks. They were bright red from the last 11 strikes.

"This can't be happening," she thought. Then it occurred to her that the flashing blue ring meant Alexa was listening to it all, recording it. Recording her saying that she wanted this punishment. If this got out, no one would believe otherwise.

"These are the last 5 Lana, and I'll tell you, they're going to be difficult. Now tell me you're sorry and make me believe it and I may be able to go easier on you.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." The blue ring flashed again. Alexa listened and remembered. She exhaled deeply. "I'll never do this again. Never again... Sir."

"That's a good girl. I believe you. Now tell me you're ready for the final 5."

"But you said you believe me now. You can stop now?"

"That's not the way this works Lana. We need to make sure you remember. That you are well trained. You're getting these 5 no matter what. Now, are you ready?"

Lana thought, "We? Who's we?" The blue ring flashed again reminding Lana that her acquiescence to the paddling would live in the cloud forever. She let out an audible sigh, "I'm ready, Sir. Please teach me not to break the rules."

The first strike on her ass came down hard and she winced and inhaled sharply in response to the sting but did not cry out. John paused and Lana rotated her hips trying to absorbing the pain.

"Good Lana, I don't want to hear any crying out."

"I won't cry out Sir. Please stop. I mean... Please finish this."

"I'm going to make these last ones quick for you," and before Lana could even process that, 4 intense smacks of the wide metal blade came down on her. Those few seconds seemed like minutes as she held her breath to get through it. And then it was over. She exhaled. Both sides of her ass were on fire and she again felt Marcus' soothing caress.

"Can you take the cuffs of please now?" John did not respond. Instead, his hand drifted over her ass and between her legs. She felt his finger press against her and they parted her lips. It was slippery there. She could tell by the way his finger slid over her.

"I believe in rewards in addition to punishment. That's only fair isn't it Lana?" Marcus unlocked the cuffs on each wrist, and tossed them on the counter. Lana gazed at her restraints. It was as if he put them in her view to remind her that they could be back on her any minute if he chose. She was still facing the counter, her red cheeks exposed, when she felt John's hands grab her hips and his cock press against her from behind. He entered her fast and hard, and was immediately buried deep in her.

"I said I'm sorry Sir. Is this necessary? How does this help me learn my lesson?"

John's right hand reached around her hip, his 2 fingers parting her lips and exposing her clit. He kept a firm grip on her as he began to thrust inside her. "Pos-i-tive re---inforce---ment," he said, each syllable timed to his thrusts. His fingers were now also firmly stroking her clit, up and down, riding up over the top of it before his fingers moved lower. As his fingers descended, he could feel the shaft of his cock sliding in and out of her, opening her up. His cock was slick from Lana's juices. Each time his fingers rode back up over her swollen clit, he added a little more pressure. Lana's breathing was accelerating, and Marcus was becoming more excited by her response. His hand moved a little faster now and he could sense Lana was getting close to cumming. He paused fucking her but left his stiff cock inside her. He focused his attention on her clit. He wanted to make her cum hard, and on his cock, so she would not forget the rules again. He could feel the warmth from her still red cheeks against him as he held himself tight against her. He stroked her intently, watching how she reacted with each caress, building up the tension until he heard the little tell tale gasps and her body begin to stiffen.

"Cum for me now," he said, and Lana began to tremble as a powerful orgasm rolled through her. She moaned loudly as she rode Marcus' cock through the ecstatic wave. As she pushed back against him, contracting on this shaft, Marcus couldn't take it any longer and he exploded inside her, releasing and emptying himself into her. Spent, Lana leaned forward and rested her elbows on the counter with Marcus still inside her, his cock now covered with their juices.

Half breathing and half talking, Lana leaned forward, "Alexa, have I learned my lesson?"

The blue ring flashed and the disembodied woman responded "Hmm, I'm not sure about that."