Alexander Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unbuttoned, unzipped his pants. She lowered the loose trousers enough to release his cock. He wasn't hard, but he had started growing. He had to admit that while he was looking forward to mussing this fine looking woman's very prim appearance, he was more turned on by Ellie watching him.

He took a swig from the port. Surprisingly, he didn't care for it. He always fancied himself rather a fan of good port.

"Feel that craving getting stronger," he directed. She licked her lips, staring at him. He felt himself swelling, thickening in her hand, lengthening. She swirled her hips a little as she knelt before him.

"When you touch your lips to me, you are going to feel a wave of powerful pleasure go through you. Feel how much you want that now."

"That's right," Ellie chimed in. "Wind her up."

Alexander glanced over. Ellie was leaning back into an antique sofa with carved, clawfoot feet and ornately sweeping dark wood arms. She had her phone out, recording.

Vanessa didn't seem to notice. She had eyes only for Alexander's cock, coming to full strength in her hands. Alexander did love that feeling of stretching up, that strength of his erection rippling through his body.

"Bring your lips close enough to feel the heat of me, but don't let them touch yet. Just feel that heat in your body."

She did so, but also darted out her tongue to flick across the underside of his cock.

"When you put your lips around me, it's going to the best feeling you've ever had. You're going to feel it in the best way, right where you want it."

She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes.

"Ok," he said. "Take me in your mouth, but just the head. Feel it!"

She did so, and she let out a long, deep moan.

Alexander glanced at Ellie again. She mouthed the word: "Hot!" She still hard her phone up.

"The deeper you take me, the better it feels," he said to Vanessa. "Start to slide more of me in. You have no gag reflex now. Any time it seems like it's too much, you just have a bigger ripple of pleasure. When you get me all the way in your throat, you're going to feel it in the best way in your pussy too. It's overwhelming. It will feel like you're just on the edge of cumming. But you can't cum unless I tell you."

Vanessa began to bob her head along the length of his rigid cock. She moaned around him, and in mere moments he was lodged in the back of her throat and she was swallowing around him, milking him with her throat.

Alexander felt his climax start to rise within him. He pulled himself out of her.

"Let go," he said.

Her gaze was still fixed on his wet, glistening cock. She didn't immediately release him. He still felt that explosion hovering at the edge of spilling over.

"Let go!" he said again, more strongly.

Reluctantly, she released him.

"How does that feel?" he asked her.

"Mmmmmmm. I love it."

Alexander took some deep breaths, dispersing that climax. He didn't want it to end too soon.

"You want some of her?" he asked Ellie.

Ellie spread her legs, hiked her skirt up.

"Crawl to her," Alexander commanded. "Pull her panties off."

Vanessa crawled across the patterned rug, the pale colors of her magnificent dress contrasting with the deep maroon and cobalt beneath her. Alexander found that climax almost overtake him again at the sight of Ellie's legs spread open. She still held her phone up. Vanessa couldn't miss it now, but she didn't hesitate.

Before Alexander even issued instructions, she had her head buried between Ellie's thighs. With one hand holding onto Ellie's leg, she fumbled with her flowing dress, trying to flip it up, apparently inviting Alexander.

He didn't act yet. He kept his breathing deep, calming himself down.

"Ohhh, shit," Ellie said. "That'sssss gooood." She let the phone down as her head rolled back and she lifted her hips against Vanessa's mouth.

"She treating you well?" Alexander asked.

"She knows what she's doing." Ellie trailed off into a moan.

"You don't cum unless I say so either," Alexander said.

Ellie's eyes shot back open and she glared daggers at him. He shrugged back at her, smiled.

Alexander pulled Vanessa's layers of floofy dress and slips up. Vanessa wore a lacy white thing that was just a little more than a thong. He pulled it aside.

He didn't feel like issuing instructions any more. He felt a more animal side take over.

Vanessa's labia were pink and swollen. She was dripping wet.

Alexander pressed the head of his cock against her, rubbing himself up and down the channel of her. He felt an almost electric sensation in his body, and she moaned into Ellie.

Alexander's gaze met Ellie as they shared the woman between them.

"Take your breasts out," Alexander told Ellie.

She pulled the material of her dress aside, dropped the shoulders.

Her breasts were pale, full, with small dark areolas and hard nipples. She mouthed "Hot!" at him again, and moaned through it.

"When I enter you," Alexander said, "You are immediately going to rise to the edge again. Every pleasure magnified. Excitement almost unbearable. You're going to channel all of it into what you are doing to Ellie."

He held himself back from controlling Ellie's experience any further.

As he pressed himself into her there was some resistance at first, and then her pussy swallowed the head of him inside. Vanessa immediately began moaning, muffled by Ellie's gripping thighs. Ellie arched her back, her voice joining Vanessas.

Alexander began to slide himself in small, slow strokes, deeper with each thrust.

"Fuck up her hair," he told Ellie.

Ellie grinned and began pulling and tugging at those woven layers.

Alexander carefully managed the rising tide of his climax, slowing when he needed to. Holding the head of his cock just at Vanessa's lips until a swell passed. Then he plunged in again, drawing more guttural sounds from Vanessa.

Ellie's body tensed, and shuddered. Her moans rose, sometimes peaking into an actual high pitched shriek. It seemed to coincide with his own pleasure.

"Let me cum," Ellie begged.

Vanessa might have tried to say something similar, locked against Ellie, her hair now a wild cloud.

"More," he commanded. "Take it closer. Feel that edge."

He certainly felt his own edge, a dark tide rising, something beyond pleasure.

"When I cum," he instructed. "You both will too. The most powerful climax you have ever felt. The biggest orgasm. The biggest possible."

They moaned together. Alexander began to plunge himself into Vanessa, even as she pressed herself back against him. He felt one massive wave rising and he held himself deeply inside her. It rose, washing through him like sunrise. But it wasn't the peak. Vanessa and Ellies sounds echoed through the room, through the house. It had a spacious, hollow sound.

As the wave faded, Alexander felt the big one rising from an even deeper place.

He looked at Ellie, her breasts rolling, heaving. Her black dress against a sheet of white, her hed tilted up to the bare cracked-plaster walls.

Alexander shut his eyes and began to thrust fiercely into Vanessa, driving himself to the edge and over. He felt his own groans rise in pitch, a roar of pleasure, something like rage, like victory. He could hear Vanessa and Ellie rising with him.

The climax was like a grenade. It seemed to explode through the three of them, and through the room. He pulled hismelf out of Vanessa and shot gout after gout of cum across her bare back. One particularly strong shot managed to splash up onto the black of Ellie's dress.

Slowly things came into focus.

Alexander was sitting on a bare wood floor. Ellie leaning back against a sofa draped in white cloth. There was no rug. Everything was draped.

Vanessa stood naked, looking down at them.

"Thanks kids," she said.

"For what it's worth, I'm very glad it turned out to be you, Alexander. The other prospects were... less appealing."

"Huh?"

She sauntered over to the liquor cabinet, and took an envelope out from under the green bottle that was not port.

She tossed it to Alexander.

"Stop," he said. "Don't move."

But she did not stop. She casually moved back near them. She was older than she had seemed before. Attractive, but... older. Maybe much older. Her breasts sagged, and she had a bit more belly than he had imagined, and it sagged a bit too. And yet, there was still something compelling about her. Something beautiful even.

Her jewelry was gone.

All except for the pendant resting between her breasts.

The pendant with the gleaming, shimmering black stone.

12