All Comments on 'Alexandra Flatly Ch. 04'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally...

I was REALLY looking forward to this chapter and it didn't disappoint.

The measurement scene and the resulting figure exceeded my expectations.

The incredible tit-fuck and marathon sex scenes were of your usual descriptive and erotic nature.

Alexandra is the title character and if she (and her mom) wants Tommy and his massive cock; they're going to somehow exceed "boobs larger than both Alexandra and her mother combined" [although wouldn't that make Ms. Cropley have an over 92-inch bust instead of a 67-inch one?]

I'm very interested in what the Flatlys are going to do to get Tommy back and if there could possibly be someone with bigger breasts than Ms. Cropley in the area.

Adrian Burns

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Magnificent!

Thanks very much for putting up Part 04! Enjoyed it immensely!

*And* for putting my mind at rest over Ms. Cropley's measurements. The suspense was killing me! :-)

As Adrian observed, what can/will the Flatlys do now if they don't want to lose Tommy to her?

@ Alex,

In your calculations I think you've forgotten that the back also contributes to the bust measurement - not just the breasts. Hence a 67 inches could include breasts bigger than Alex & Mrs Flatly's combined even though the total measurement is smaller.

Or put differently Alex has 6 cup sizes (F) & Mrs F 13 (LLL). 6+13 = 19. While Ms. Cropley has 23 cup sizes (W - remember the newly discovered 2 inches).

I am such a geek... :-)

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 11 years ago
But I want her to have a 92 inch bustline!

You bring up a good point, brian358; and base on your calculations, that's probably how DDDDave meant it.

I was thinking TOTAL bustline (including the back) and thus merely added the respective bustlines of the Flatlys and got my 92 inch figure (which is mindblowing to say the least).

But, like you, I was happy to finally get the measurements; the suspense was killing me as well.

I do want to know more about her "rig", though. The engineering of minimizing W-cup breasts has piqued my curiosity.

I've toyed with the ideas of having a character with massive breasts conceal them with cups containing pocket universes and/or the physics of Doctor Who's T.A.R.D.I.S. (where the object in question is bigger inside than it is outside); but I haven't come up with a suitable plotline for a story wearing a TARDIS bra.

And if the above isn't geeky, brian358; then I don't know what is! :-)

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Well, speaking as the author...

What I really had in mind was not a literal adding of two numbers. I meant that it SEEMED to Tommy as if Ms. C was bigger than the Flatly women combined. Do remember that this is fantasy. Some times things make sense and can be added up. Some times, not so much!

Instead of getting into an analytical frame of mind, read the story and then let me know; Did the scene affect you? Did it flow? Was it memorable? I know this genre isn't the next great American novel but I hope that it's fun to read! Given the pay scale around here I wouldn't write it if I didn't have fun doing so!

I've never met a woman of the kind I write about. I don't think I ever will. I'm not sure that they exist. (Fantasy, remember?( But it's fun to think about what might happen if I got that lucky.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 11 years ago
I'm a measurement junkie!

Anyone who has read any of my stories, should know I'm a measurement junkie.

When I first came upon the BE/Big Breast scene it was YOUR work and that of Al (aka Some Sort of Dog, Axolotl, etc.) that had the biggest influence on me and lead to me doing some writing of my own (as a way to give back to a community that I was so proud/happy to be associated with). The quality of your BreastWork series and his St. Cat's series is LEGEND. But you guys also had great measurement scenes within your stories. Al, was so big on measurement scenes and their accuracy that when he reviewed stories in R&D (his online newsletter) he would take off exclamation points for what he called Bra Code Violations. Your scene in "Clara's Cleavage" is basically the template I use to judge bra measuring scenes. So, when it comes to bra measuring scenes, I'm going to take them serious. Sorry. Good or bad that's how I'm wired.

An analytical mind is part of the package, too, I guess. Since, I see myself as more of an idea guy and less of a writer (one of the reasons I stopped writing). What if Michael Jackson could grow breasts with his gloved hand [my first story]? What would Stephen King's "Carrie" look like with some BE thrown in the mix? What if a flat chested girl looked that way because her bra was like the T.A.R.D.I.S. bigger on the inside than it was on the outside? And so on.

But all that aside, I've tried to be constructive in my comments on your work. You're one of my favorite writers in this genre. I look forward to anything and everything you write. I'll take your brand of fiction over the Great American Novel, since I find your "fantasy" women and their massive endowments a hell of a lot more interesting and entertaining then some literary work primed for academic analysis.

And I'm glad you're having fun (and sincerely hope that doesn't change). Believe me, I never found writing down my ideas in story form as enjoyable as thinking up the idea in the first place. But I've always admired those like yourself who do this sort of thing without any financial compensation from us readers.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
A 92 inch Bust Would Be Nice... :-)

@ Dave,

Yes, I think deep down I knew you meant *seemed*. But, like Adrian, I'm a measurement (and stats) freak and that's just how my mind works...

On the story itself, the scripting was marvellous - loved the dialogue between the characters. You really feel Tommy's wonderment at Ms C's size.

The descriptive was equally spot on. Just the right level and centering on Ms C's “Brobdingnagian bust” just as it should!

It also has just the right feel of fantasy to it. Not right across the line Lord Of The Rings fantasy but nudging the borders between reality and fantasy - which is just how I like it... It *could* *just* be true...

How did I feel? Excited... Like a kid at Christmas.

Was it memorable? ALL your stories are memorable... *Cough!* Even if I had temporarily forgotten Three Sisters... *Cough!*

Thanks again for a great story!

@ Adrian,

Sorry for calling you Alex!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Keep this series going. Itis getting better and better

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 11 years ago
Love It

Love your work and all of your series. Like most people that read your work. We love the big busts and the measurements. Cant wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lol I don't think you wanna get any bigger, also I don't know if more women would improve it especially if they all keep getting better in the bedroom. More and more women and larger and larger breasts just over shadow Alexandra who is the main character and should have a special place for him.

Can't wait for the next chapter and how things work out, how all 3 women will fit in around and with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked my math teacher

I had a math teacher who was very well endowed. I couldn't focus in class because she was hot. One day she was standing in front of my desk and addressing the class.ni couldn't take my eyes off her tits and soon noticed the faint outline of nipples. Of course, being a normal 16 year old boy, my dick got hard. She paused for a moment and looked down at me. I was staring right at her tits. She asked me a question and I wasn't listening. She called my name two more times and by the time I snapped out of it, everyone in class saw what I was staring at. She told me to hang back after class. Well, she flat out asked me if I was planning to spend every class staring at her tits. I told her I was sorry. Then she surprised me by saying "Don't be, I like it." This began a two year affair with my hot math teacher. She "hired" me to do her yard work, while she would prance around in daisy Dukes and a bikini top. I did stop by her house a couple of times on holidays from college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big tit mania

Would love to meet a woman like this.Oh what fun I could have!!

SpiriTEagle20478SpiriTEagle20478almost 6 years ago
MORE

Would love to read at least another chapter!!!!!!!!!!

KenGoreKenGoreover 4 years ago

I'm anticipating a catfight between Alexandra and Ronnie soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Need to continue the story to see where you can go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sucks that he never fucked Alexandra.

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersabout 1 year ago

This may be the hottest one in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES