Alexa's Ghost Pt. 02

Story Info
Who said your lover needs to be alive.
3.4k words
4.76
3.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran over to Nana and hugged her to me. Tears of relief pricked my eyes and I just held her and breathed in her scent.

She giggled.

I lifted my head and looked at her pale, adorable wrinkled face.

"Hallo Lexa. Its good to see you dear. The Doctor told me that I gave everyone a scare."

"Nana you can speak properly! The Doctor told me you would probably need speech therapy after your stroke." I pulled her into another hug as I sighed in relief.

"Now you don't think a little thing like that would get me down, did you?" She smiled at me and patted my cheek.

It was typical of her to just brush something like this off as if it were nothing.

"It was hardly a little thing Nana, you nearly died!" I sat down beside her and handed her a cup of water.

"You have no idea how worried I've been. Please don't scare me like that again, I don't think I could take it."

She looked at me and frowned. "This Doctor has given me a list of pills he wants me to take when I get home. I think he wants to turn me into a human maraca or something." I giggled as she continued to moan about the list of medication and lifestyle changes the Doctor had gone over with her.

We spent the next 30 minutes chatting and she enquired about my work and the wellbeing of a certain fur ball. She started to yawn and I left her so she could get some sleep.

I felt like the weight of the world was suddenly lifted from my shoulders as I walked to my truck. Now all I had to worry about was that suspect temple below the house. I would wait till Nana was home before discussing it with her.

I spent the evening going through my neglected emails and cuddling with Tubby. I must have been spoiling him with too many treats as I could swear he was even rounder than before. I enjoyed his company and the purring machine clearly loved being the center of my attention.

I still couldn't convince him to come inside my room, however. He never used to have a problem being in there before and I missed my furry bed partner. Oh well, I would have to make do with my quilt. I decided to put off exploring the temple till tomorrow.

I slept fitfully that night. I had that dreaded feeling that someone was watching me again. I finally managed to fall asleep around midnight. I dreamt I was being caressed and touched by some unknown lover again. His hands roamed over my body, his touch cool on my heated skin. I felt my nipples harden and I moaned as my body started to burn and tingle inside. My thighs were wet from my juices. I needed him inside me, I needed to feel his hardness spear my soft, yielding flesh. I reached for him and again I felt nothing.

I instantly woke up, panic mixed with my arousal. I looked up and saw a man floating above me. He wasn't a man though, he wasn't solid. I screamed and just like that he disappeared. I shot out of bed like a champagne cork and ran into the bathroom. My breathing was ragged and I stared at my disheveled appearance in the mirror. I had to have been dreaming, I told myself, ghosts weren't real.

As I tried to reason with myself, I looked down and saw I was naked, my thighs sticky. Now how do I reason with that!

I went to sleep in Nana's room after that, not feeling comfortable being in my own.

The next morning I went to get breakfast for myself and Nana. I knew she wouldn't be a fan of the hospital food, I mean who is? I got her all her favorites and I got myself a giant latte as well to help me get over the effects of my lack of sleep.

I sneaked past the nurse so she didn't scold me for bringing contraband into the hospital. The food had another purpose. I hoped it would make Nana happy before I broke the news of what was going on in her house to her. I was going to wait until after she got home but after what I experienced in the early hours of this morning, I felt it couldn't wait any longer.

I had closed the door and drew the curtain surrounding Nana's bed so I could hide the feast I had spread out before us.

"Oh my dear you read my mind," she said excitedly as she rubbed her hands together in anticipation.

"I hope that nurse doesn't walk in here anytime soon or I'm sure she will frisk me every time I come in here from now on."

We enjoyed our breakfast and when I was sure Nana had enough, I removed the containers and stuffed them back into the paper bags.

"Nana there is a something I have to ask you. Are you aware of what's beyond that false wall behind the furnace in the the basement?"

She looked at me, her brow puckered in a frown. "I know there's the ruins of an old building behind it but I've never seen it. Your grandfather was always rather adamant that I never went in there. He said it was unstable and dangerous, so I never gave it another thought till the pipes burst recently. It left a large crack in the plaster where the water damaged it. Ever since that episode the house seems to have drafts in places. It's very odd but when I went to grab my garden shears in the basement one morning I could have sworn the temperature just dropped all of a sudden."

I cleared my throat. "Nana I think the house is haunted. I know how ridiculous this sounds but let me tell you what has been happening and what I've discovered so far."

I recounted everything that had happened since I arrived and discovered the temple. I told her about the historian I went to see and about how Tubby had been behaving. I even told her about what happened to me this morning.

My grandmother looked at me, she was clearly a little spooked and worried about what I was telling her.

"Nana I will hopefully get more answers soon. I've been thinking, you know I'm not into all this spiritual mumbo jumbo but it wouldn't hurt if we got someone round to cleanse the house of any ghostly presences. You know where they burn some smelly herbs and chant and dance around." I giggled slightly as the sheer ridiculousness of what I was implying hit me.

"Lexa listen to me dearest. This isn't a joke, this also isn't in your imagination. It is very real indeed and I'm afraid you have been marked by this entity. It sees you as it's tether to this world."

"Nana really, you believe in all this stuff?" I looked at her in total disbelief.

She patted the spot on the bed next to her. "Come sit here next to me dearest. There is something I need to tell you."

"Your grandfather was a member of a secret order, Alexa. Their purpose was to find and retrieve artifacts and documents scattered all over the country by members of the Illuminati and other secret societies. Your Grandfather's order wasn't interested in any political agendas, their main purpose was to study and preserve knowledge. They also studied the supernatural, hoping to find answers for the many strange occurrences that mankind could not explain away with science.

He is the one that insisted on boarding up the ruins after we bought the house.

He wouldn't go into great detail but I trusted him and stood by his decision.

He never discussed much about his dealings with the order but he did give me enough information to not ask any more questions."

I stared at her, slightly dumbstruck. I couldn't believe that my grandparents had kept this hidden for so many years.

"Nana did my parents know about this?"

She patted my cheek. "No my dear, no one did until now."

An idea came to me. "Nana you wouldn't by any chance know any of the remaining members of the order you could reach out to?"

She shook her head. "The two men I did know have both passed on, the last only a year or so ago. You may know the son of one of them, Drew Cooper, he went to school with you if I recall. He may know of others I never had the chance to meet."

I rolled my eyes, I guess I was going to have to go out to dinner with that womanizer after all.

I arrived home just as the sun was setting and after feeding the cat I went down to the basement with a torch and a hammer. I thought the hammer could be used as a tool and a weapon if I needed it. I needed to see if there were anymore areas I had not unearthed yet or any weird items that I could remove from the house and hopefully with that, remove the ghost's presence from the house. I didn't want to leave Nana in a house, alone with this thing.

I searched the room but found no items other than the alter. I could feel a draft but could not locate its source. I would have to go out in the daylight and check the backyard area for any further entrances to the old structures but it was too dark right now.

After a long shower I readied myself for bed. I decided to sleep in Nana's room again tonight. I was too shook up to sleep in my bed. I even decided to sleep in my running pants just to make sure.

I was so tired I drifted off to sleep quickly and snuggled down into the comforter.

I was being lulled out of my sleep by the feeling of hands roaming my skin, my nipples were hard and I was wet from need. I heard my name being softly whispered as I felt a hard cock push against my wet pussy lips. I moaned as it entered me, filling me up. I didn't want to open my eyes, I just wanted to let this feeling of being touched and filled so completely, take over my senses.

I started to moan and buck under the sweet torment of skilled fingers touching me and caressing me in just the right places. The hard cock pumping in and out of my wet heat. He filled me completely and I moved my hips to get him deeper into my needy body. A soft pair of lips touched mine and he slipped his warm tongue into my mouth, drinking me in as he pulled my hips up to get deeper into me. He moaned low as he bottomed out inside me.

I needed to touch him, my phantom lover. I reached up and my hands were met with with soft curly hair, he was no longer a phantom apart from the luminous glow that clung to him like an external aura as I opened my eyes and stared up at the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen. He was stunning and rugged looking, with jet black hair and sun kissed skin.

The shock of what was happening shook me out of my lust driven stupor and I tried to get out from under him. My struggle was futile, he outweighed me by a lot and he was firmly lodged inside me.

"Easy now Alexa, just let me pleasure you. I know what you need and how to give it to you. Just relax and feel me."

He surged forward into me, thrusting deeply and he rubbed my clit till I couldn't think straight. I close my eyes but he quickly told me to look at him.

"Look at me my beauty, I need you to see who is doing this to you. I need to see your eyes when you come undone."

He rode me hard, holding me down as he thrust into me, gliding his one hand over my heated skin and the other teasing my engorged clit. I had never been fucked like this. He knew every place I needed to be touched. I shouldn't allow this but I was totally under his control, I needed him and I needed him inside me.

The hot coil of need starting to unfurl came upon me, he was in complete control of my body and my senses. A half smile crossed his lips as he saw my orgasm approaching.

"That's right Alexa, take all of me and give me what I need. Cum for me beauty."

His thrusts were hard and fast now, pushing me closer to the edge, the friction was intense and my pussy clamped down onto his hardness, trapping him inside me as I cried out. An intense orgasm washed over me and then another. He closed his eyes and grunted as he pushed as deep as he could and released inside of me.

I was panting as I came back to my senses. His piercing eyes stared back into mine. He was by far the sexiest man I had ever seen. He lifted his hand and caressed my cheek and pushed a stray tendril of hair behind my ear. He was still inside me and still hard. He moved inside me and I whimpered a bit at the sensation inside my over sensitive swollen sex.

"Are you ok my sweet? I didn't hurt you did I?"

I shook my head slightly and adjusted myself beneath him. He continued to remain lodged inside me, he seemed to have no interest in removing his cock. He could see my confusion and laughed softly.

" I don't want to leave you yet, I like looking at you and feeling you beneath me. I'm not strong enough to take corporeal form yet unless I'm inside you. The more I make love to you, the longer I can remain in this form. If I keep taking you I will be able to remain on this plane. Do I frighten you Alexa? I don't want to cause you any distress or discomfort. I just want to give you pleasure and I mean you no harm, I swear it."

I nodded my head. I had no idea what to say or what to do. I was just fucked by a man who shouldn't exist and I didn't even know his name.

"Who are you and why are you here with me? Why me? You cannot just fuck someone without their consent! In this day and age it's called sexual assault and that will land you in prison."

He chuckled at me and moved me under him again. He pushed himself deep into me causing me to gasp out loud.

"How rude of me my dearest. May I present myself. My name is Sebastian St Cloud or at least it was. I don't remember forcing myself on you or 'fucking you'. I remember making love to you and need I remind you of how wet you are and how you moaned when I entered you and how you spread your legs even wider to receive me inside you or how loudly you screamed when you came for me. I'm at your service my lady. As to why you, well that answer is simple, you are mine."

With that he continued his assault of my pussy, thrusting deep. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I grabbed the mattress and braced myself for another wild ride. All my unanswered questions would have to wait.

"You're not going to get any sleep tonight my beauty. Cleave to me and don't let go."

I awoke the next morning just before 10am. The sunlight was steaming through the cracked curtains and the bed was a mess, half the sheets hanging on the floor, I was sticky and naked and sore all over. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered the night before. I would have thought it a dream if I didn't feel the aftermath of the five times Sebastian had taken me. I finally collapsed in exhaustion and when I awoke, he was gone.

I sat up in bed and looked around. I called out his name. Nothing...

I felt a sense of loss sweep over me and I didn't know why. My heart ached and I hung my head in sadness.

A fleeting cold gust of air swept my cheek and in a low whisper,almost inaudible he spoke to me.

"I'm here Alexa, do not fret. I'm at my weakest during the day. I will come to you tonight, I can't wait to touch you and taste you again. I will get stronger just be patient. Oh and don't wear anything, I waste energy disrobing you every night." He chuckled and then he went quiet.

I swung my legs out of the bed but almost fell over when I stood up. I felt like I had just run a marathon and my pussy was sore from last night's marathon sex session. I hadn't had any sexual contact with anyone for so long that my body wasn't used to this. I'd also never had sex so many times in one session before. Sebastian was insatiable and never seemed to need a rest. I needed to talk to him and find out more about this claim he felt he had over me and if he was siphoning energy from me because I felt like I hadn't slept in days.

I went to hop in the shower and then stripped the bed and washed the sheets. I didn't know when Nana was going to be released from hospital and I didn't want her to sleep in sheets that smelled like sex. I finished up my chores and headed out the door to make it in time for visiting hours at the hospital.

Nana was in good spirits and the doctor spoke to me as I was leaving. He said if things continued at this pace then she could be discharged in about a week or so. She would need extra care and he gave me the details of in home care nurses I could contact when she was released.

I hadn't told Nana about Sebastian. She had enough to deal with without being told her only granddaughter was hooking up with a sexually charged ghost. I still didn't believe it myself.

I rushed home to go and find any hidden entrances to the old part of the house. I was really hoping to find something to help me find the answers I needed and what connections it had to my new, I don't even know what to call him, lover? I didn't feel like he wished to harm me in anyway but this was hardly normal by any stretch of the imagination and even though he may not wish me harm, it didn't mean he wouldn't or wasn't.

I searched behind the house in the backyard around about the place where the basement room was. There was an old rusted fence partially buried by vines. I followed the fence and found a rusted iron trap door of some kind. I tried to lift it but it would not budge so I went to the garage and found an old pick ax that belonged to my grandfather.

That door was rusted shut so I slammed the pick ax along the edges to loosen it enough to get the edge of the ax under the door to release it. It creaked open and there was a metal ladder leading down to the inky blackness below. I grabbed a torch and made my way down the hole. To say I was nervous was an understatement. Before I could make it down, my cellphone rang. It was Mr. Willows and he said he had news for me about the symbols I showed him. He also mentioned that he found the land records and deeds to the property. The fist listed owner was an aristocratic lord named Sebastian Michael St Cloud. I almost dropped my torch.