Alexa's Plaything Being Used

Story Info
My Mistress visits me at my home together with a friend.
2k words
4.32
15.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Purely fictional and for amusement only.

Written by Sub LaCalva, January 2021

Story Codes: FF/m, consensual, oral, bondage, humiliation, pegging

For some time now, I am allowed to serve a Mistress called Alexa. She is a few years younger than me. She is a beautiful Brunette (about 170 cm tall), long legs, perfect body and a beautiful face and dark eyes. And she can be very wicked! Sadly, we do live far apart and therefore cannot meet often. But whenever she is in near my town I might get the privilege to serve her personally.

One day she texted me she will be near my place the following evening. I answered I will gladly be at home and at her service that day. She wrote me very clear instructions on how to prepare for that evening: showered and completely shaved, dressed in my gimp suit, collared, cock ring installed and also wearing a mask including a harness ball gag. I was to kneel at the wall opposite the front door of my apartment expecting her arrival, with a coin put between my nose and the wall. All my other toys should be put on a shelf for her use. She pointed out that there is no room for my own interpretation on how to prepare and I better be blindfolded and ready when she arrives. Additionally, I shall also handcuffed with my hands behind my back. She will text me again when she is near my place.

The follow morning before work I prepared everything so I would be ready in no time whenever Mistress wanted me to. Of course, I am nervous all day long at work and cannot think clearly but cannot wait to finally leave my office early and come home and get ready. A little later I hear a new text message arriving on my phone. My Mistress lets me know that I shall be ready in the next 30 to 60 minutes. Very excited I double check everything, especially the door to my apartment being unlocked. I put on my gimp suit and mask, lock the harness ball gag behind my head, put on my collar, cock ring, and blindfold. I then kneel opposite the entrance of my apartment, put the coin between my nose and the wall and quickly shut the handcuffs behind my back. Here I am totally helpless and excited. I lose all sense for time and space and simply wait. My knees and my back soon start to hurt but it's bearable, especially since I am already very excited and horny.

Eventually I hear the front door of the building open and close, then steps of heels clicking on the hard floor, walking up the set of stairs and getting closer to my unlocked apartment door. My mind must play tricks on me as I hear more than one pair of of heels... The front door opens and I hear two female giggles... I wonder: did you bring someone with you?! I still not dare to move my head or body. I assume you are near me and then feel a hand on my covered head and your breath near my head. You say: "hello slut, you are mine, for my pleasure. I will use you as I see fit". You evilly laugh. I still don't move.

I hear you two walking away around in my apartment, someone takes a shower, I hear doors opening and closing, a bottle of wine being opened and more laughter. Eventually you are coming back to the lounge where I still kneel at your disposal. You order me to turn around and drop the coin. I immediately comply. You tell me that you brought a friend and that she wanted to see her dominating and using me for pleasure. Your friend was curious to see what you have taught me so far. I better behave and obey her every command!

I nod and try to speak through my gag but you just slap me across my face and tell me to shut up. You tear me to up on my feet on the ring of the. I am happy to relieve my knees and back. You open the front of my gimp suit, my erect cock just jumps out and you start jerking me off right there. I am so horny as I did not masturbate for a few days now and I hear you laugh, you say I was such a needy horny slut. You put a leash to my collar and lead me across the room to a chair and order me to lay across it. My cuffs are unlocked. The zip at the rear of the gimp suit is then opened and my butt is exposed. I am pretty sure you will show your friend how well you cane me... and then I already feel your beloved cane on my ass, gently at first but then stronger and stronger. You thoroughly punish me for your amusement. I moan, groan, beg through my gag. Sometimes you stop to change your weapon of punishment, a flogger, a crop but you continue beating my butt. Eventually you stop, laugh and tell your friend that you are happy with the color now.

Next you order me back on my knees. You unstrap my blindfold and finally I am allowed to see you. I am so glad to see your face, your beautiful eyes! You just look at me sternly and point your finger to the floor. I quickly look lower my eyes at your boots not daring to look up anymore as I have learned to better obey your commands without hesitation.

I see your boots and then a second pair of legs in beautiful black high heels. You immediately tell me to show you my gratitude by kissing your boots! I plant kisses on your boots still wearing the gag. You then take off my harness ball gag, I thank you but you tell me to shut up and also welcome your friend. I am confused, I look at her, quickly, but then look down again, get closer to her on my knees and kiss the tips of both her high heels.

You seem pleased, I keep kissing them as you did not tell me to stop. My butt hurts and it's sore. You then sit on my sofa, cross your legs, smile evilly. You tell me to crawl over to you, kneel there with my hands on my back, head on the floor and butt high up in the air. You tell your friend that the caning and whipping made you horny and that you wanted to play with my cock which dangles rock hard between my legs, needy and dropping with precum. You order me to stand up, head bowed. My erect cock is pointing out, you play with my cock, stroking it gently. You tell your friend to play with it, feel it, the warmth, the pulse. You tell me to stay absolutely still, not move, not talk and better not cum or else!

But I do moan as I am so horny and desperate to cum. You ask me if I wanted to please you, satisfy you, entertain you and of course I confirm with an enthusiastic nod! You laugh. You grab my chin with your fingers and make me look straight into your dark eyes and I hear you saying that I was a good slut. Then you look at your friend, nod and then you tell me to ask your friend if I may orally please her while you watch us both. I crawl over on to her, get back on my knees, head bowed again and beg her to be allowed to lick her. She simply raises her short skirt, I notice she does not wear underwear and points a finger to her pussy and telling me to start licking until she tells me to stop. I start licking and very soon I hear her moan and breath heavily. I can hear you giggling behind me and then I can also hear a magic wand being switched on. I can only assume that you masturbate watching this scene as I can also hear you moan now. I drip precum, I am so horny but my cock is just humping the air... Your friend orgasms on my face. You are horny as hell too now and order me to come over to you again and lick you to orgasm too. Of course, I do as I am told.

I orally please you to a loud orgasm. After you have recovered you order me on my hands and knees. A few moments later your friend steps in front of me while I hear you behind me. I can see your friend is now wearing a strapon! Without any words she forcefully pushes that strapon into my mouth. You both start laughing. Meanwhile you move behind me, lubing my anus and then entering me with your strapon too. I choke, moan and slobber while I suck your friends cock as you keep fucking me from behind like the slut that I am.

I am so horny but I feel so degraded by the two Goddesses using me. But it is my aim to please them. And of course I am desperately horny, my cock is leaking more precum on the floor and I can feel my own orgasm building up. I moan like a slut and beg to be allowed to cum. My Mistress slaps my bum and tells me that I am not allowed to cum! After I don't know how much more time they stop, get up, unstrap their strapons while I keep still on my hands and knees. Next your friend picks up your panties from the floor and just stuffs them in my mouth and walks away together with you. I dare not to move because Mistress has not given me permission to do so. I hear you two showering. I truly feel like a slut, I was used for your pleasure, not granted any release and therefore still incredibly horny. I also know better than to touch myself without your explicit permission. I wait.

Mistress and her friend, whose face I still have not seen, come back a little later fully dressed. Mistress orders me on my knees again in front of her, puts on the blindfold again and this time locks them with a little lock. Next she cuffs my hands in front of me. The panties remain in my mouth. Then my Mistress throws the keys to my handcuffs and the blindfold in some corner of my apartment. She tells me that she had fun using me and that I am now to find the keys on my own and text her as soon as I am free again. If she and her friend feel like it I might even be given permission to cum.

I startle, beg her for mercy on me. This immediately results in another slap in my face. They both laugh again, wish me goodbye and leave my apartment closing the door behind them. Without waiting I start to look for the keys on my hands and knees, blindfolded and still wearing my mask. I am scared but still incredibly turned on, I feel my hard cock swing freely in the air. After I don't know how long I finally find the keys and uncuff my hands and the blindfold. Like being on autopilot I get on my feet up to find my phone and let Mistress know I am now free again. I also beg her for an orgasm. She then calls me to tell that I am allowed to bring myself off to an orgasm. I am to spill my cum all over the floor and then lick it up to be made aware where my rightful place was. I am shocked but also too excited to think so I humbly thank her for the privilege to be allowed to cum. She then switches the call to facetime so she can watch me cumming on the floor and then licking up my own cum from the floor.

Again I hear them both laugh and drive off in the night. She ends the call. I so hope she will visit me soon again.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers